• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 139140141 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    baronman
    ad1260
    collegegambler
    Champ_Iz_Here
    HutchEmAll
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 139140141 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:11 PM ET #3451

    Congrats another close win Watch yours in 4 th.I know it's your site But just want say all you naysayers out there. My picks You don't like came through.Sorry Goose , I had Iowa St -2/ Virginia -2 & Iowa St -2/Timberwolves +10.5 Big Nba play put on thread under someone else Like College would say Big Baby Heat-1.5/ Suns Nick & Paul just called from Vegas they took my plays Straight Heat . Parlay Heat/ Virginia . Heat/ Virginia / Baylor . They take my teasers though. Like you guys say College don't want my picks .I agree .I also said if he ever like one of mine. Put $50 on for dinner .Just excited like College on this Iowa State game .This is probably biggest comeback in college basketball this year.Knew Virginia #2 would win If not teaser . Again Congrats . If you had Iowa State today . You be excited too. Sorry Goose I told you half time game over. I'm throwing on the towel . Needed today bad , but still down this week . Out
    Reply
    Congrats another close win Watch yours in 4 th.I know it's your site But just want say all you naysayers out there. My picks You don't like came through.Sorry Goose , I had Iowa St -2/ Virginia -2 & Iowa St -2/Timberwolves +10.5 Big Nba play put on thread under someone else Like College would say Big Baby Heat-1.5/ Suns Nick & Paul just called from Vegas they took my plays Straight Heat . Parlay Heat/ Virginia . Heat/ Virginia / Baylor . They take my teasers though. Like you guys say College don't want my picks .I agree .I also said if he ever like one of mine. Put $50 on for dinner .Just excited like College on this Iowa State game .This is probably biggest comeback in college basketball this year.Knew Virginia #2 would win If not teaser . Again Congrats . If you had Iowa State today . You be excited too. Sorry Goose I told you half time game over. I'm throwing on the towel . Needed today bad , but still down this week . Out
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:12 PM ET #3452

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    Brent:  "some people are more interested in these free throws than others."





    That was classic.


    I'm on Iowa State….they just covered and I feel like I got away with robbing a bank. Wow. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    Brent:  "some people are more interested in these free throws than others."





    That was classic.


    I'm on Iowa State….they just covered and I feel like I got away with robbing a bank. Wow. 

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:12 PM ET #3453

    Maybe he was on the sooners I wasent paying attention closely enough. He just keeps mentioning the 7 pt final
    Reply
    Maybe he was on the sooners I wasent paying attention closely enough. He just keeps mentioning the 7 pt final
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:14 PM ET #3454

    Reply
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:15 PM ET #3455

    That's how I felt with Michigan state yesterday AD both got soo lucky. Need some breaks tho in this business Because the mooses will come they always seam to rear there ugly head from time to time
    Reply
    That's how I felt with Michigan state yesterday AD both got soo lucky. Need some breaks tho in this business Because the mooses will come they always seam to rear there ugly head from time to time
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:22 PM ET #3456

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    That's how I felt with Michigan state yesterday AD both got soo lucky. Need some breaks tho in this business Because the mooses will come they always seam to rear there ugly head from time to time

    Absolutely 

    Let's get em again tomorrow buddy. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    That's how I felt with Michigan state yesterday AD both got soo lucky. Need some breaks tho in this business Because the mooses will come they always seam to rear there ugly head from time to time

    Absolutely 

    Let's get em again tomorrow buddy. 
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:34 PM ET #3457

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Maybe he was on the sooners I wasent paying attention closely enough. He just keeps mentioning the 7 pt final

    He was on OU.  A call late went FOR OU and they decided to review it.  Fran F. goes, "well I'm guessing you don't want that call reviewed."  

    Brent said something like, "personally, no, but they should review it."

    Call was overturned in ISU's favor. Brent handled it like a pro.  My guess is he can absorb the dime or so he lost on the game.  

    Carry on.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Maybe he was on the sooners I wasent paying attention closely enough. He just keeps mentioning the 7 pt final

    He was on OU.  A call late went FOR OU and they decided to review it.  Fran F. goes, "well I'm guessing you don't want that call reviewed."  

    Brent said something like, "personally, no, but they should review it."

    Call was overturned in ISU's favor. Brent handled it like a pro.  My guess is he can absorb the dime or so he lost on the game.  

    Carry on.  
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:37 PM ET #3458

    haha that is funny.
    Reply
    haha that is funny.
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:39 PM ET #3459

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Congrats another close win Watch yours in 4 th.I know it's your site But just want say all you naysayers out there. My picks You don't like came through.Sorry Goose , I had Iowa St -2/ Virginia -2 & Iowa St -2/Timberwolves +10.5 Big Nba play put on thread under someone else Like College would say Big Baby Heat-1.5/ Suns Nick & Paul just called from Vegas they took my plays Straight Heat . Parlay Heat/ Virginia . Heat/ Virginia / Baylor . They take my teasers though. Like you guys say College don't want my picks .I agree .I also said if he ever like one of mine. Put $50 on for dinner .Just excited like College on this Iowa State game .This is probably biggest comeback in college basketball this year.Knew Virginia #2 would win If not teaser . Again Congrats . If you had Iowa State today . You be excited too. Sorry Goose I told you half time game over. I'm throwing on the towel . Needed today bad , but still down this week . Out


    baron-

    Just start your own thread and track your own picks.  Is it that hard?  You just can't seem to help yourself, though.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Congrats another close win Watch yours in 4 th.I know it's your site But just want say all you naysayers out there. My picks You don't like came through.Sorry Goose , I had Iowa St -2/ Virginia -2 & Iowa St -2/Timberwolves +10.5 Big Nba play put on thread under someone else Like College would say Big Baby Heat-1.5/ Suns Nick & Paul just called from Vegas they took my plays Straight Heat . Parlay Heat/ Virginia . Heat/ Virginia / Baylor . They take my teasers though. Like you guys say College don't want my picks .I agree .I also said if he ever like one of mine. Put $50 on for dinner .Just excited like College on this Iowa State game .This is probably biggest comeback in college basketball this year.Knew Virginia #2 would win If not teaser . Again Congrats . If you had Iowa State today . You be excited too. Sorry Goose I told you half time game over. I'm throwing on the towel . Needed today bad , but still down this week . Out


    baron-

    Just start your own thread and track your own picks.  Is it that hard?  You just can't seem to help yourself, though.  
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:40 PM ET #3460

    Monday figures:

    nba 1-0 +$500

    College hoops 0-1 -$550

    Monday overall 1-1 -$50

    updated pro career figures

    pro career college hoops 22-18-1 +$1500

    Pro career NBA 10-2 +$4450

    Pro career overall 32-20-1 +$5950

    Reply

    Monday figures:

    nba 1-0 +$500

    College hoops 0-1 -$550

    Monday overall 1-1 -$50

    updated pro career figures

    pro career college hoops 22-18-1 +$1500

    Pro career NBA 10-2 +$4450

    Pro career overall 32-20-1 +$5950

     
    obamaloveshoops
    obamaloveshoops
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:48 PM ET #3461

    10-2 in the NBA is just nuts. That is like the touts who say they are hitting 80% and you laugh. Very awesome
    Reply
    10-2 in the NBA is just nuts. That is like the touts who say they are hitting 80% and you laugh. Very awesome
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:56 PM ET #3462

    thanks sir, being pretty selective in NBA as u have to I feel to do well in it.  
    Reply
    thanks sir, being pretty selective in NBA as u have to I feel to do well in it.  
     
    obamaloveshoops
    obamaloveshoops
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:05 AM ET #3463

    How did tilapia turn out?
    Reply
    How did tilapia turn out?
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:12 AM ET #3464

    was great man,  preheat oven at 375 for 10 min, cook the tilapia for 30 min then add canyan pepper, chopped red onions and garlic to it

    half of lb two big pieces for $2.70

    Reply

    was great man,  preheat oven at 375 for 10 min, cook the tilapia for 30 min then add canyan pepper, chopped red onions and garlic to it

    half of lb two big pieces for $2.70

     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:12 AM ET #3465

    Goose sorry you lost . I was pooling for your cover.I had 2 teasers Iowa St -2. I respect you because your not Bitter ,SOBS on here.As far has Ranger & Hutch take hike.Just got overwhelmed on tonight's College game down by 19at half. Heat was a lock.I will be doing my own thread ok . A lot you guys , I call out will remain nameless. Again all you people do is complain one or College Gambler. He's big boy like me , So I'm tired you saying it's College thread get out of here. Maybe your right. No response tonight from him. Which is ok, still will support him.Some picks I will take & others I won't. That's why I said didn't like them I had bad week& good day. College still up .Right now no ones better than him. I will be looking for you on the other sites, see if you guys really bet. Oh I forgot most of you don't. Your just here to bitch about anything . Has they say if your not in the game .SHUT UP & SIT . Wow channel 7 of Bachelor is on right now . The ROSE goes to Hutch & Ranger. Thanks for support out there College .Guess drinks in Vegas is off . Good luck & don't waste your time with naysayers. Their reason I'm out of your Thread .They speak for the master. Master does not need to speak for himself . P.S that was great Iowa state win . It will be talked about during March Madness. & years to come. OUT
    Reply
    Goose sorry you lost . I was pooling for your cover.I had 2 teasers Iowa St -2. I respect you because your not Bitter ,SOBS on here.As far has Ranger & Hutch take hike.Just got overwhelmed on tonight's College game down by 19at half. Heat was a lock.I will be doing my own thread ok . A lot you guys , I call out will remain nameless. Again all you people do is complain one or College Gambler. He's big boy like me , So I'm tired you saying it's College thread get out of here. Maybe your right. No response tonight from him. Which is ok, still will support him.Some picks I will take & others I won't. That's why I said didn't like them I had bad week& good day. College still up .Right now no ones better than him. I will be looking for you on the other sites, see if you guys really bet. Oh I forgot most of you don't. Your just here to bitch about anything . Has they say if your not in the game .SHUT UP & SIT . Wow channel 7 of Bachelor is on right now . The ROSE goes to Hutch & Ranger. Thanks for support out there College .Guess drinks in Vegas is off . Good luck & don't waste your time with naysayers. Their reason I'm out of your Thread .They speak for the master. Master does not need to speak for himself . P.S that was great Iowa state win . It will be talked about during March Madness. & years to come. OUT
     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:15 AM ET #3466

    Quote Originally Posted by obamaloveshoops:

    How did tilapia turn out?

    CG really needs to upgrade the fish selection.   He has the salads conquered tho will give him that.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by obamaloveshoops:

    How did tilapia turn out?

    CG really needs to upgrade the fish selection.   He has the salads conquered tho will give him that.



     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:21 AM ET #3467

    I'm starting to think there's a place for baronman in the soon to be CG empire.  Maybe limo driver/executive bartender/call screener?  Beermax should definitely be put on staff asap.  Goose has always been there need to find a spot for him too.



    Reply
    I'm starting to think there's a place for baronman in the soon to be CG empire.  Maybe limo driver/executive bartender/call screener?  Beermax should definitely be put on staff asap.  Goose has always been there need to find a spot for him too.



     
    Kaufee
    Kaufee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5013
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:22 AM ET #3468

    I think Obama is falling in love with CG, lol

    CG, nice job with Dallas. Nothing wrong with a split. Hopefully, you're gonna split the Asian milf soon.
    Reply
    I think Obama is falling in love with CG, lol

    CG, nice job with Dallas. Nothing wrong with a split. Hopefully, you're gonna split the Asian milf soon.
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:25 AM ET #3469

    Goose sorry you lost . I was pooling for your cover.I had 2 teasers Iowa St -2. I respect you because your not Bitter ,SOBS on here.As far has Ranger & Hutch take hike.Just got overwhelmed on tonight's College game down by 19at half. Heat was a lock.I will be doing my own thread ok . A lot you guys , I call out will remain nameless. Again all you people do is complain one or College Gambler. He's big boy like me , So I'm tired you saying it's College thread get out of here. Maybe your right. No response tonight from him. Which is ok, still will support him.Some picks I will take & others I won't. That's why I said didn't like them I had bad week& good day. College still up .Right now no ones better than him. I will be looking for you on the other sites, see if you guys really bet. Oh I forgot most of you don't. Your just here to bitch about anything . Has they say if your not in the game .SHUT UP & SIT . Wow channel 7 of Bachelor is on right now . The ROSE goes to Hutch & Ranger. Thanks for support out there College .Guess drinks in Vegas is off . Good luck & don't waste your time with naysayers. Their reason I'm out of your Thread .They speak for the master. Master does not need to speak for himself . P.S that was great Iowa state win . It will be talked about during March Madness. & years to come. OUT
    Reply
    Goose sorry you lost . I was pooling for your cover.I had 2 teasers Iowa St -2. I respect you because your not Bitter ,SOBS on here.As far has Ranger & Hutch take hike.Just got overwhelmed on tonight's College game down by 19at half. Heat was a lock.I will be doing my own thread ok . A lot you guys , I call out will remain nameless. Again all you people do is complain one or College Gambler. He's big boy like me , So I'm tired you saying it's College thread get out of here. Maybe your right. No response tonight from him. Which is ok, still will support him.Some picks I will take & others I won't. That's why I said didn't like them I had bad week& good day. College still up .Right now no ones better than him. I will be looking for you on the other sites, see if you guys really bet. Oh I forgot most of you don't. Your just here to bitch about anything . Has they say if your not in the game .SHUT UP & SIT . Wow channel 7 of Bachelor is on right now . The ROSE goes to Hutch & Ranger. Thanks for support out there College .Guess drinks in Vegas is off . Good luck & don't waste your time with naysayers. Their reason I'm out of your Thread .They speak for the master. Master does not need to speak for himself . P.S that was great Iowa state win . It will be talked about during March Madness. & years to come. OUT
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:27 AM ET #3470

    Hahaha the last two posts r tremendous I'm laughing hard lol
    Reply
    Hahaha the last two posts r tremendous I'm laughing hard lol
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:38 AM ET #3471

    Appreciate ur support as always baron regardless.
    Reply
    Appreciate ur support as always baron regardless.
     
    obamaloveshoops
    obamaloveshoops
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:38 AM ET #3472

    College is my idol. I wish I had the balls to do this when I was young. I would have been home in three weeks BC I have no discipline and like the women too much
    Reply
    College is my idol. I wish I had the balls to do this when I was young. I would have been home in three weeks BC I have no discipline and like the women too much
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:40 AM ET #3473

    Tsw and Kaufee's posts r tremendous. Looked at the card tommorow briefly tons of great matchups
    Reply
    Tsw and Kaufee's posts r tremendous. Looked at the card tommorow briefly tons of great matchups
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:40 AM ET #3474

    Appreciate it Brady. I'm just doing what I love. I really like it out here a lot.
    Reply
    Appreciate it Brady. I'm just doing what I love. I really like it out here a lot.
     
     
    FonziGAMETIME
    FonziGAMETIME
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:47 AM ET #3475

    Good garbage today my G!!!
    Reply
    Good garbage today my G!!!
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 139140141 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,672
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,308
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,764
    • MLB Playoffs 5,355
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,349
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 4,953
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,297
    • Week 5 Money 11,135

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.