Cheering for you mad College Gambler. I'm done with watching mine on Espn scoreboard. Nba win for me . Can't say who though . Since your unofficial spokesman said no. Going on Espn link now . Go Mavs Lets get the cover.
Cheering for you mad College Gambler. I'm done with watching mine on Espn scoreboard. Nba win for me . Can't say who though . Since your unofficial spokesman said no. Going on Espn link now . Go Mavs Lets get the cover.
Hey Ranger , Be quiet Goose just said he took Ok +5.Wow since your spokesman for College ,I'm going opposite of Goose .You going to tell Goose to not put pick out there. College is big boy , you don't need to speak for him . I forgot you want & a Rose and shout out . Got to check on my Nba game now .I am winning at halftime ok .Dont worry spokes person , I want tell you who, I did put it in someone's thread today on the Nba site. Ok don't forget suck up little more and you will get that ROSE soon,
You are like a child who doesn't have the ability to understand a simple concept.
It's one thing for goose to post a random thought about a game, YOU were posting your plays every single day as if anyone in here cared, and then asked others to post their picks.
CG made it very clear he could care less about your plays, and ESPECIALLY your mindless advice that only a moron would follow. Support him, that's great, but gambling advice should not be coming from you in any fashion. Anyone with half a brain on here would realize that.
I'm on record saying I'd be surprised if CG makes it long term (years down the road) and that I hope he proves me wrong. So saying I'm sucking up to him is as laughable as your understanding of the english language.
Quote Originally Posted by baronman:
Hey Ranger , Be quiet Goose just said he took Ok +5.Wow since your spokesman for College ,I'm going opposite of Goose .You going to tell Goose to not put pick out there. College is big boy , you don't need to speak for him . I forgot you want & a Rose and shout out . Got to check on my Nba game now .I am winning at halftime ok .Dont worry spokes person , I want tell you who, I did put it in someone's thread today on the Nba site. Ok don't forget suck up little more and you will get that ROSE soon,
You are like a child who doesn't have the ability to understand a simple concept.
It's one thing for goose to post a random thought about a game, YOU were posting your plays every single day as if anyone in here cared, and then asked others to post their picks.
CG made it very clear he could care less about your plays, and ESPECIALLY your mindless advice that only a moron would follow. Support him, that's great, but gambling advice should not be coming from you in any fashion. Anyone with half a brain on here would realize that.
I'm on record saying I'd be surprised if CG makes it long term (years down the road) and that I hope he proves me wrong. So saying I'm sucking up to him is as laughable as your understanding of the english language.
Yes Obama very happy I didn't play out my late lean on Oklahoma now even if they do cover too close for comfort... What the hell happened this game? I was all focused on my Oklahoma bet and then saw Iowa state was up 7 I was like wtf haha how? Brent 100% has Iowa state hahaha he is a legend. How much a game u think he bets?
Yes Obama very happy I didn't play out my late lean on Oklahoma now even if they do cover too close for comfort... What the hell happened this game? I was all focused on my Oklahoma bet and then saw Iowa state was up 7 I was like wtf haha how? Brent 100% has Iowa state hahaha he is a legend. How much a game u think he bets?