• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 140141142 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    obamaloveshoops
    tsw
    tdog25
    mbialowas
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 140141142 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:54 AM ET #3476

    U see the shoutout in vid bro?
    Reply
    U see the shoutout in vid bro?
     
    obamaloveshoops
    obamaloveshoops
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:00 AM ET #3477

    I am not Brady people. Jesus h christ. Cone on college I am ur supporter. Brady is rooting for u to fail. Fuck that guy
    Reply
    I am not Brady people. Jesus h christ. Cone on college I am ur supporter. Brady is rooting for u to fail. Fuck that guy
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:04 AM ET #3478

    Ok Obama appreciate it brother
    Reply
    Ok Obama appreciate it brother
     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:05 AM ET #3479

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Tsw and Kaufee's posts r tremendous. Looked at the card tommorow briefly tons of great matchups

    Kansas is going to fukk ing destroy West Va



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Tsw and Kaufee's posts r tremendous. Looked at the card tommorow briefly tons of great matchups

    Kansas is going to fukk ing destroy West Va



     
    obamaloveshoops
    obamaloveshoops
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:14 AM ET #3480

    What r ur thoughts on vegas so far? Good cost of living and less traffic. You meeting any folks besides your ladies?
    Reply
    What r ur thoughts on vegas so far? Good cost of living and less traffic. You meeting any folks besides your ladies?
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:18 AM ET #3481

    fuk you baron, you're such bad luck, dude
    Reply
    fuk you baron, you're such bad luck, dude
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:19 AM ET #3482

    Tilapia 
    Big Salad
    Asian Milfs
    Vegas
    Winning

    Reply
    Tilapia 
    Big Salad
    Asian Milfs
    Vegas
    Winning

     
    Natty68
    Natty68
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3310
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:20 AM ET #3483

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Kaufee] I think Obama is falling in love with CG, lol

    Reminds me of the Seinfeld where George has a man-crush on Elaine's boyfriend Tony.............Thanx for Purdue Sunday CG.....Right to the bank
    As long as they pretend to pay me I will pretend to work
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by Kaufee] I think Obama is falling in love with CG, lol

    Reminds me of the Seinfeld where George has a man-crush on Elaine's boyfriend Tony.............Thanx for Purdue Sunday CG.....Right to the bank
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:35 AM ET #3484

    Haha mbiablowas that's great lol a true tho
    Reply
    Haha mbiablowas that's great lol a true tho
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:38 AM ET #3485

    Yea Obama some promoter at the gym he saw me with Bama shirt on and is from there so he gets me into and club or bar free which is cool. Cost of living for groceries and stuff is cheaper, housing def cheaper. Gas expensive tho here like $2.97 a gallon for regular At some places. I looked and got it for $2.53 last week though
    Reply
    Yea Obama some promoter at the gym he saw me with Bama shirt on and is from there so he gets me into and club or bar free which is cool. Cost of living for groceries and stuff is cheaper, housing def cheaper. Gas expensive tho here like $2.97 a gallon for regular At some places. I looked and got it for $2.53 last week though
     
    obamaloveshoops
    obamaloveshoops
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:46 AM ET #3486

    That is kewl. I saw ur vids today. U should be on the radio or start a gambling podcast. Chad millman the ESPN editor would love ur story.
    Reply
    That is kewl. I saw ur vids today. U should be on the radio or start a gambling podcast. Chad millman the ESPN editor would love ur story.
     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:50 AM ET #3487

    I'm bingin ala CG style not every day you find natty ice on tap.  Some stupid fu kk asked why I had 2 iPads out....I told him I'm loving the MAC dogs tmw luckily scared him off.  Can't wait to see what kind of Lexus I get a ride from w Uber tonight.  Wtf these rich fukk s all drive uber in their spare time?  We should open up a Milf uber, all these flippin drivers now are arrogant pricks.
    Reply
    I'm bingin ala CG style not every day you find natty ice on tap.  Some stupid fu kk asked why I had 2 iPads out....I told him I'm loving the MAC dogs tmw luckily scared him off.  Can't wait to see what kind of Lexus I get a ride from w Uber tonight.  Wtf these rich fukk s all drive uber in their spare time?  We should open up a Milf uber, all these flippin drivers now are arrogant pricks.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:57 AM ET #3488

    Radio or a podcast would be great. Have fun tsw lol
    Reply
    Radio or a podcast would be great. Have fun tsw lol
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:25 AM ET #3489

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Goose sorry you lost . I was pooling for your cover.I had 2 teasers Iowa St -2. I respect you because your not Bitter ,SOBS on here.As far has Ranger & Hutch take hike.Just got overwhelmed on tonight's College game down by 19at half. Heat was a lock.I will be doing my own thread ok . A lot you guys , I call out will remain nameless. Again all you people do is complain one or College Gambler. He's big boy like me , So I'm tired you saying it's College thread get out of here. Maybe your right. No response tonight from him. Which is ok, still will support him.Some picks I will take & others I won't. That's why I said didn't like them I had bad week& good day. College still up .Right now no ones better than him. I will be looking for you on the other sites, see if you guys really bet. Oh I forgot most of you don't. Your just here to girl about anything . Has they say if your not in the game .SHUT UP & SIT . Wow channel 7 of Bachelor is on right now . The ROSE goes to Hutch & Ranger. Thanks for support out there College .Guess drinks in Vegas is off . Good luck & don't waste your time with naysayers. Their reason I'm out of your Thread .They speak for the master. Master does not need to speak for himself . P.S that was great Iowa state win . It will be talked about during March Madness. & years to come. OUT

    Even when you're supposedly not posting about your plays, you can't help but bring them up AGAIN.

    Lots of people have posted comments re. betting philosophy and even opinions on CG's specific plays in certain instances.  But you are the only one who tracks your entire card in his thread (and usually more than once a day).  I just don't understand why you can't see the difference is all.

    And I always love the, "if you're not in the game, stop having an opinion" posts.  Almost NO ONE posts an opinion on CG's specific plays (not van, not rangers, not me, not goose, not scal, not kennywoo, etc., etc.).  

    Feel free to disagree with any of them based on the merits of their "arguments."  The old, "well, either post your plays or don't have an opinion" is a cop out.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Goose sorry you lost . I was pooling for your cover.I had 2 teasers Iowa St -2. I respect you because your not Bitter ,SOBS on here.As far has Ranger & Hutch take hike.Just got overwhelmed on tonight's College game down by 19at half. Heat was a lock.I will be doing my own thread ok . A lot you guys , I call out will remain nameless. Again all you people do is complain one or College Gambler. He's big boy like me , So I'm tired you saying it's College thread get out of here. Maybe your right. No response tonight from him. Which is ok, still will support him.Some picks I will take & others I won't. That's why I said didn't like them I had bad week& good day. College still up .Right now no ones better than him. I will be looking for you on the other sites, see if you guys really bet. Oh I forgot most of you don't. Your just here to girl about anything . Has they say if your not in the game .SHUT UP & SIT . Wow channel 7 of Bachelor is on right now . The ROSE goes to Hutch & Ranger. Thanks for support out there College .Guess drinks in Vegas is off . Good luck & don't waste your time with naysayers. Their reason I'm out of your Thread .They speak for the master. Master does not need to speak for himself . P.S that was great Iowa state win . It will be talked about during March Madness. & years to come. OUT

    Even when you're supposedly not posting about your plays, you can't help but bring them up AGAIN.

    Lots of people have posted comments re. betting philosophy and even opinions on CG's specific plays in certain instances.  But you are the only one who tracks your entire card in his thread (and usually more than once a day).  I just don't understand why you can't see the difference is all.

    And I always love the, "if you're not in the game, stop having an opinion" posts.  Almost NO ONE posts an opinion on CG's specific plays (not van, not rangers, not me, not goose, not scal, not kennywoo, etc., etc.).  

    Feel free to disagree with any of them based on the merits of their "arguments."  The old, "well, either post your plays or don't have an opinion" is a cop out.  
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 10:16 AM ET #3490

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:


    Even when you're supposedly not posting about your plays, you can't help but bring them up AGAIN.

    Lots of people have posted comments re. betting philosophy and even opinions on CG's specific plays in certain instances.  But you are the only one who tracks your entire card in his thread (and usually more than once a day).  I just don't understand why you can't see the difference is all.

    And I always love the, "if you're not in the game, stop having an opinion" posts.  Almost NO ONE posts an opinion on CG's specific plays (not van, not rangers, not me, not goose, not scal, not kennywoo, etc., etc.).  

    Feel free to disagree with any of them based on the merits of their "arguments."  The old, "well, either post your plays or don't have an opinion" is a cop out.  

     

    Hutch,
    I agree with your point actually. People for some reason seem to think that CG is the best for some reason and well HE'S NOT.
    He's a decent capper but he's young and will get better!
    There's guys like Vanzack that are simply better than CG plain and simple but his style is different (arbitrage, etc.).
    I actually think we should look at CG's plays and comment and go back and forth: WHY THE F ---- NOT? Everyone else and I mean
    EVERYONE ELSE CRITIQUES EACH OTHERS PLAY FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES COVERS SUCH A GREAT PLACE!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:


    Even when you're supposedly not posting about your plays, you can't help but bring them up AGAIN.

    Lots of people have posted comments re. betting philosophy and even opinions on CG's specific plays in certain instances.  But you are the only one who tracks your entire card in his thread (and usually more than once a day).  I just don't understand why you can't see the difference is all.

    And I always love the, "if you're not in the game, stop having an opinion" posts.  Almost NO ONE posts an opinion on CG's specific plays (not van, not rangers, not me, not goose, not scal, not kennywoo, etc., etc.).  

    Feel free to disagree with any of them based on the merits of their "arguments."  The old, "well, either post your plays or don't have an opinion" is a cop out.  

     

    Hutch,
    I agree with your point actually. People for some reason seem to think that CG is the best for some reason and well HE'S NOT.
    He's a decent capper but he's young and will get better!
    There's guys like Vanzack that are simply better than CG plain and simple but his style is different (arbitrage, etc.).
    I actually think we should look at CG's plays and comment and go back and forth: WHY THE F ---- NOT? Everyone else and I mean
    EVERYONE ELSE CRITIQUES EACH OTHERS PLAY FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES COVERS SUCH A GREAT PLACE!

     
    Wander Bread
    Wander Bread
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 446
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 10:34 AM ET #3491

    CG bro lets get it today. GL
    Reply
    CG bro lets get it today. GL
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 10:36 AM ET #3492

    Capping early big day today fellas let's gooo
    Reply
    Capping early big day today fellas let's gooo
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 10:52 AM ET #3493

    If you read Baron's posts as if they are being read by Milton from Office Space they become a lot more entertaining.

     And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...
    Reply
    If you read Baron's posts as if they are being read by Milton from Office Space they become a lot more entertaining.

     And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...
     
    FredNorris69
    FredNorris69
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 33
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 11:03 AM ET #3494

    Please tell me brown and not white rice!!
    Reply
    Please tell me brown and not white rice!!
     
    FonziGAMETIME
    FonziGAMETIME
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 11:12 AM ET #3495

    Thanks for the shout out my dude!!! LOVEED IT!
    GOODLUCK TODAY G!!!
    Reply
    Thanks for the shout out my dude!!! LOVEED IT!
    GOODLUCK TODAY G!!!
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 11:33 AM ET #3496

    let's go college, i'm expecting an undefeated day, you're like the italian stallion, coming back strong after being on the ropes last night....Let's do this  man, i need new shoes...
    Reply
    let's go college, i'm expecting an undefeated day, you're like the italian stallion, coming back strong after being on the ropes last night....Let's do this  man, i need new shoes...
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:09 PM ET #3497

    White rice fred. Uncle bens boil in a bag and I put steak sauce on it. So good and so healthy for you!
    Reply
    White rice fred. Uncle bens boil in a bag and I put steak sauce on it. So good and so healthy for you!
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:11 PM ET #3498

    It's amazing today all the great college games but I been capping for hours and can't find a real edge in any game. I got one nba game I really like tho and u would not believe which one it will be
    Reply
    It's amazing today all the great college games but I been capping for hours and can't find a real edge in any game. I got one nba game I really like tho and u would not believe which one it will be
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:17 PM ET #3499

    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:

    If you read Baron's posts as if they are being read by Milton from Office Space they become a lot more entertaining.


    Lennie from Of Mice and Men is better
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:

    If you read Baron's posts as if they are being read by Milton from Office Space they become a lot more entertaining.


    Lennie from Of Mice and Men is better
     
     
    SportsTime
    SportsTime
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 233
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:22 PM ET #3500

    @collegegambler

    Appreciate the info/picks/food sharing/ etc.   (not being faceitous lol)

    Keep drowning out the haters and keep keeping on...

    BOL today and always
    Reply
    @collegegambler

    Appreciate the info/picks/food sharing/ etc.   (not being faceitous lol)

    Keep drowning out the haters and keep keeping on...

    BOL today and always
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 140141142 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,315
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,772
    • MLB Playoffs 5,413
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,448
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,694
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,359
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 6,127
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.