Hey Ranger back off . I said I wouldn't say who I took . But told College went the other way o. Teaser. Told College good luck cheering for him What's wrong if we both hit it . Don't worry won't give out the other 3 . I'm going to be like most stating their record after the game . That way I'll have no credibility like most you out there What's your pick tonight ???? I thought so. You be like most saying you were 4-0 Example 2-0 with College & Suprise 2-0 on your picks . Good luck College
2 things:
1.) I don't make ANY plays pregame.
2.) If I did, I would NOT be posting them in CG's thread. The only plays that are posted in this thread should be his, and his alone. No one gives a flying you know what about Baronman's plays.
So stop asking me and others to post our plays. This thread is about CG. Clearly, this is a difficult concept for you to understand.
Quote Originally Posted by baronman:
Hey Ranger back off . I said I wouldn't say who I took . But told College went the other way o. Teaser. Told College good luck cheering for him What's wrong if we both hit it . Don't worry won't give out the other 3 . I'm going to be like most stating their record after the game . That way I'll have no credibility like most you out there What's your pick tonight ???? I thought so. You be like most saying you were 4-0 Example 2-0 with College & Suprise 2-0 on your picks . Good luck College
2 things:
1.) I don't make ANY plays pregame.
2.) If I did, I would NOT be posting them in CG's thread. The only plays that are posted in this thread should be his, and his alone. No one gives a flying you know what about Baronman's plays.
So stop asking me and others to post our plays. This thread is about CG. Clearly, this is a difficult concept for you to understand.
Hey Ranger , Be quiet Goose just said he took Ok +5.Wow since your spokesman for College ,I'm going opposite of Goose .You going to tell Goose to not put pick out there. College is big boy , you don't need to speak for him . I forgot you want & a Rose and shout out . Got to check on my Nba game now .I am winning at halftime ok .Dont worry spokes person , I want tell you who, I did put it in someone's thread today on the Nba site. Ok don't forget suck up little more and you will get that ROSE soon,
Hey Ranger , Be quiet Goose just said he took Ok +5.Wow since your spokesman for College ,I'm going opposite of Goose .You going to tell Goose to not put pick out there. College is big boy , you don't need to speak for him . I forgot you want & a Rose and shout out . Got to check on my Nba game now .I am winning at halftime ok .Dont worry spokes person , I want tell you who, I did put it in someone's thread today on the Nba site. Ok don't forget suck up little more and you will get that ROSE soon,
Thanks goose and others. I actually saw value in Oklahoma once the spread hit +6 but obviously didn't play them. I think U got the right side that game tho goose. I'm kinda kicking myself right now for not adding the sooners to my card but I'll hope u hit that. Dallas game in nba seems like a shootout. Play some d mavs!!
Thanks goose and others. I actually saw value in Oklahoma once the spread hit +6 but obviously didn't play them. I think U got the right side that game tho goose. I'm kinda kicking myself right now for not adding the sooners to my card but I'll hope u hit that. Dallas game in nba seems like a shootout. Play some d mavs!!