• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 136137138 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    WSTgekko
    TRAIN69
    scalabrine
    obamaloveshoops
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 136137138 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 6:18 PM ET #3376

    3/2/15. Just locked in my two plays for tonight. One college game and one pro game
    Reply
    3/2/15. Just locked in my two plays for tonight. One college game and one pro game
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 6:21 PM ET #3377

    Syracuse Orangemen +6 (-110) $550/$500. UVA laying too many pts in the Carrier Dome IMO. The orange will play inspired basketball tonight. I see this as a 3-4 pt game either way and wouldn't be shocked if the Orange won outright but we will take the generous +6 to be safe. Got the best line in town on this game. +5.5 almost everywhere. Let's go ORANGE
    Reply
    Syracuse Orangemen +6 (-110) $550/$500. UVA laying too many pts in the Carrier Dome IMO. The orange will play inspired basketball tonight. I see this as a 3-4 pt game either way and wouldn't be shocked if the Orange won outright but we will take the generous +6 to be safe. Got the best line in town on this game. +5.5 almost everywhere. Let's go ORANGE
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 6:23 PM ET #3378

    Nice post those plays kid! I hope you know decent guys like myself are still rooting for you. Do it for us
    Reply
    Nice post those plays kid! I hope you know decent guys like myself are still rooting for you. Do it for us
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 6:23 PM ET #3379

    Dallas Mavericks -7.5 (-110) $550/$500. Pelicans are a hot team but are unfortunately in a terrible spot IMO tonight. Dallas off a horrific home loss to my pathetic Brooklyn Nets and I expect them to be pi$$ed and take out there frustrations on a Pelicans squad who is on a back to back and somehow has been rolling without Davis. I think not having Davis will catch up to them tonight and the Mavs win this game by 10+ pts. Bol all let's go CUSE and MAVERICKS!!
    Reply
    Dallas Mavericks -7.5 (-110) $550/$500. Pelicans are a hot team but are unfortunately in a terrible spot IMO tonight. Dallas off a horrific home loss to my pathetic Brooklyn Nets and I expect them to be pi$$ed and take out there frustrations on a Pelicans squad who is on a back to back and somehow has been rolling without Davis. I think not having Davis will catch up to them tonight and the Mavs win this game by 10+ pts. Bol all let's go CUSE and MAVERICKS!!
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 6:31 PM ET #3380

    Be careful with the Mavs tonight....Chandler not playing
    Reply
    Be careful with the Mavs tonight....Chandler not playing
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 6:33 PM ET #3381

    Thanks for support brother.
    Reply
    Thanks for support brother.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 6:35 PM ET #3382

    Thanks Train yea him and Chandler P are out I'm aware still like the Mavs
    Reply
    Thanks Train yea him and Chandler P are out I'm aware still like the Mavs
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 6:37 PM ET #3383

    Just 2 plays ?
    Reply
    Just 2 plays ?
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 6:39 PM ET #3384

    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

    Hey Scal,

    You never posted your proof of hitting 65%. I  looked over the entire site, and didn't find anything you pigeon.  Don't run around saying you cap at a 65% clip without hard evidence.  I know you sucked the high hard one this NFL season


    Clearly you haven't done any looking whatsoever and I'm certainly not going to help you in that area.

    And another well-respected capper on this site was far worse than I was in the NFL this season (the high hard allegedly is one game under .500 which is one unit down I only post a W/L and don't get caught up in doubling up and such. This of course would be in the black if not for a pick 6 but that's just 'complaining'. Denver was the 'right side'.), and you seem to have said not a word to him. Why? He doesn't answer back to trolls. I do. And that is why you think you can shame me. You can't of course. You're like a gnat that that I give the back of my hand to. Run along child.

    Anyhow, even one-paragraph of my write-up would lay waste to anything you could ever put into to digital print.

    Now scram before I have to really embarrass you.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

    Hey Scal,

    You never posted your proof of hitting 65%. I  looked over the entire site, and didn't find anything you pigeon.  Don't run around saying you cap at a 65% clip without hard evidence.  I know you sucked the high hard one this NFL season


    Clearly you haven't done any looking whatsoever and I'm certainly not going to help you in that area.

    And another well-respected capper on this site was far worse than I was in the NFL this season (the high hard allegedly is one game under .500 which is one unit down I only post a W/L and don't get caught up in doubling up and such. This of course would be in the black if not for a pick 6 but that's just 'complaining'. Denver was the 'right side'.), and you seem to have said not a word to him. Why? He doesn't answer back to trolls. I do. And that is why you think you can shame me. You can't of course. You're like a gnat that that I give the back of my hand to. Run along child.

    Anyhow, even one-paragraph of my write-up would lay waste to anything you could ever put into to digital print.

    Now scram before I have to really embarrass you.

     
    obamaloveshoops
    obamaloveshoops
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 6:40 PM ET #3385

    Good luck tonight. I see 2-0 for the MAN.
    Reply
    Good luck tonight. I see 2-0 for the MAN.
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 6:42 PM ET #3386

    Love Syracuse tonight and Texas!
    Reply
    Love Syracuse tonight and Texas!
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 6:44 PM ET #3387

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    CSCAL you are one of the biggest jokes out here. I been watching you for years bashing people , especially College Gambler of late .You literally write volumes about your picks.Then when you Lose Picks you don't say that's why they call it gambling .No not you we have to listen another 5 page garbage why you lost .One exams you are biggest homer when it comes to Jets. & Knicks My brother same teams as you , since we are both from. NY . He got killed like you all year. Still laughing how you complained how if Denver didn't get interception against Jets & ran back for Td , you would covered. You said guy should just take knee. Are you ffffffffing me .I saw game he had clear running to end zone.Nobody in front him . There's is no way you are close to 60%.on your picks. I saw a lot your picks all year the were losses.I couldn't handle your excuses. I take College Gambler any day over you. SCAL you were not on my invitation list . Lets see your plays today .Seriously don't understand College Gambler puts up with you .College can go. 2-1 Everday. & you still complain .He should gone 3-0. Nobody goes ^^^ 70-80% for year. If College goes close to 60% or more he's killing it .Cant wait for your feedback .Starting with your Jets/Bronco lost.You sir are like most people on here , don't even bet any real $$$. Have nice day , Hope your freezing up here. Nice rainy day in Occ. Pics of ice, hail & snow flurries in Huntington Beach , ca. Out

     

    Would you happen to have an Ovaltine Decoder Ring, ya know the one that Ralphie uses in A Christmas Story?

    I'm gonna need one to translate the Egyptian hieroglyphics you just typed out, otherwise I think you mentioned the Broncos and told us all who shot JFK.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    CSCAL you are one of the biggest jokes out here. I been watching you for years bashing people , especially College Gambler of late .You literally write volumes about your picks.Then when you Lose Picks you don't say that's why they call it gambling .No not you we have to listen another 5 page garbage why you lost .One exams you are biggest homer when it comes to Jets. & Knicks My brother same teams as you , since we are both from. NY . He got killed like you all year. Still laughing how you complained how if Denver didn't get interception against Jets & ran back for Td , you would covered. You said guy should just take knee. Are you ffffffffing me .I saw game he had clear running to end zone.Nobody in front him . There's is no way you are close to 60%.on your picks. I saw a lot your picks all year the were losses.I couldn't handle your excuses. I take College Gambler any day over you. SCAL you were not on my invitation list . Lets see your plays today .Seriously don't understand College Gambler puts up with you .College can go. 2-1 Everday. & you still complain .He should gone 3-0. Nobody goes ^^^ 70-80% for year. If College goes close to 60% or more he's killing it .Cant wait for your feedback .Starting with your Jets/Bronco lost.You sir are like most people on here , don't even bet any real $$$. Have nice day , Hope your freezing up here. Nice rainy day in Occ. Pics of ice, hail & snow flurries in Huntington Beach , ca. Out

     

    Would you happen to have an Ovaltine Decoder Ring, ya know the one that Ralphie uses in A Christmas Story?

    I'm gonna need one to translate the Egyptian hieroglyphics you just typed out, otherwise I think you mentioned the Broncos and told us all who shot JFK.

     

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 6:53 PM ET #3388

    These are my only plays of the day yes
    Reply
    These are my only plays of the day yes
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 7:14 PM ET #3389

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Clearly you haven't done any looking whatsoever and I'm certainly not going to help you in that area.

    And another well-respected capper on this site was far worse than I was in the NFL this season (the high hard allegedly is one game under .500 which is one unit down I only post a W/L and don't get caught up in doubling up and such. This of course would be in the black if not for a pick 6 but that's just 'complaining'. Denver was the 'right side'.), and you seem to have said not a word to him. Why? He doesn't answer back to trolls. I do. And that is why you think you can shame me. You can't of course. You're like a gnat that that I give the back of my hand to. Run along child.

    Anyhow, even one-paragraph of my write-up would lay waste to anything you could ever put into to digital print.

    Now scram before I have to really embarrass you.


    Cool story bro............


    Get out of this thread as you are the laughing stock of Covers


    GL on the plays tonight CG! Keep up the good work

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Clearly you haven't done any looking whatsoever and I'm certainly not going to help you in that area.

    And another well-respected capper on this site was far worse than I was in the NFL this season (the high hard allegedly is one game under .500 which is one unit down I only post a W/L and don't get caught up in doubling up and such. This of course would be in the black if not for a pick 6 but that's just 'complaining'. Denver was the 'right side'.), and you seem to have said not a word to him. Why? He doesn't answer back to trolls. I do. And that is why you think you can shame me. You can't of course. You're like a gnat that that I give the back of my hand to. Run along child.

    Anyhow, even one-paragraph of my write-up would lay waste to anything you could ever put into to digital print.

    Now scram before I have to really embarrass you.


    Cool story bro............


    Get out of this thread as you are the laughing stock of Covers


    GL on the plays tonight CG! Keep up the good work

     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 7:19 PM ET #3390

    College with my book today I'm cheering for you put . I teased Virginia-1/ Iowa st-2 this morning .Hope you hit.We might both hit our plays .Staying away from Dallas confirmed both bigs Chandler & Parsons out. To SCAL what you talking about . There's another respected capper on here & he had the same play as you .So let me get this straight your mad at me because I never talked back to him about the same pick as you. Because he doesn't talk to trolls .You crazy idiot , I have no idea who your talking about . You think I waste my time reading everyone if your threads.Everbody if you want to see how CRAZY this guy is read is thread.Its about the invisible man I never texted about is losing pick like SCAL . College enjoy night.Dont answer everyone's tex . You will go crazy doing this 365 days week .24/7 Good luck to all
    Reply
    College with my book today I'm cheering for you put . I teased Virginia-1/ Iowa st-2 this morning .Hope you hit.We might both hit our plays .Staying away from Dallas confirmed both bigs Chandler & Parsons out. To SCAL what you talking about . There's another respected capper on here & he had the same play as you .So let me get this straight your mad at me because I never talked back to him about the same pick as you. Because he doesn't talk to trolls .You crazy idiot , I have no idea who your talking about . You think I waste my time reading everyone if your threads.Everbody if you want to see how CRAZY this guy is read is thread.Its about the invisible man I never texted about is losing pick like SCAL . College enjoy night.Dont answer everyone's tex . You will go crazy doing this 365 days week .24/7 Good luck to all
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 7:33 PM ET #3391

    thanks baron good luck to u bro

    Cuse up 13-5 with six min left till half haha.   Keep playing that D baby and we can hit our 4th college play in a row

    Reply

    thanks baron good luck to u bro

    Cuse up 13-5 with six min left till half haha.   Keep playing that D baby and we can hit our 4th college play in a row

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 7:42 PM ET #3392


    Just checking in with you CG.

    A little late to the Party tonight.

    That's OK.


    Appreciate the Shout Outs
    .


    LET'S ROLL         



    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Just checking in with you CG.

    A little late to the Party tonight.

    That's OK.


    Appreciate the Shout Outs
    .


    LET'S ROLL         



     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 7:45 PM ET #3393

    Cuse what a terrible job closing the half..  down 3 at half.  should be a close one now...

    Reply

    Cuse what a terrible job closing the half..  down 3 at half.  should be a close one now...

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 7:47 PM ET #3394

    was wondering where u were at GOOOOSE  good to see u

    not pleased by how the cuse ended that half lol.   That's okay we will fight in the 2H

    love my Dallas play in nba.

     

    Reply

    was wondering where u were at GOOOOSE  good to see u

    not pleased by how the cuse ended that half lol.   That's okay we will fight in the 2H

    love my Dallas play in nba.

     

     
    obamaloveshoops
    obamaloveshoops
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 7:48 PM ET #3395

    First five mins of the half are going to be huge!! Come on Cuse!! Step it up!!!
    Reply
    First five mins of the half are going to be huge!! Come on Cuse!! Step it up!!!
     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 7:53 PM ET #3396

    Is Joseph out?
    Reply
    Is Joseph out?
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 7:55 PM ET #3397

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    College with my book today I'm cheering for you put .
    I teased Virginia-1/ Iowa st-2 this morning .Hope you hit.We might both hit our plays .Staying away from Dallas confirmed both bigs Chandler & Parsons out. To SCAL what you talking about . There's another respected capper on here & he had the same play as you .So let me get this straight your mad at me because I never talked back to him about the same pick as you. Because he doesn't talk to trolls .You crazy idiot , I have no idea who your talking about . You think I waste my time reading everyone if your threads.Everbody if you want to see how CRAZY this guy is read is thread.Its about the invisible man I never texted about is losing pick like SCAL . College enjoy night.Dont answer everyone's tex . You will go crazy doing this 365 days week .24/7 Good luck to all

    Lollll you are like a drug addict when it comes to posting your plays. No matter how many times you promise everyone (and yourself) you won't be posting them anymore, here you come posting away. It's like a drug you just can't kick. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    College with my book today I'm cheering for you put .
    I teased Virginia-1/ Iowa st-2 this morning .Hope you hit.We might both hit our plays .Staying away from Dallas confirmed both bigs Chandler & Parsons out. To SCAL what you talking about . There's another respected capper on here & he had the same play as you .So let me get this straight your mad at me because I never talked back to him about the same pick as you. Because he doesn't talk to trolls .You crazy idiot , I have no idea who your talking about . You think I waste my time reading everyone if your threads.Everbody if you want to see how CRAZY this guy is read is thread.Its about the invisible man I never texted about is losing pick like SCAL . College enjoy night.Dont answer everyone's tex . You will go crazy doing this 365 days week .24/7 Good luck to all

    Lollll you are like a drug addict when it comes to posting your plays. No matter how many times you promise everyone (and yourself) you won't be posting them anymore, here you come posting away. It's like a drug you just can't kick. 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 7:59 PM ET #3398


    Halftime Lines:

    VA -2.5

    o / u 60.5

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Halftime Lines:

    VA -2.5

    o / u 60.5

     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 8:03 PM ET #3399

    Hey Ranger back off . I said I wouldn't say who I took . But told College went the other way o. Teaser. Told College good luck cheering for him What's wrong if we both hit it . Don't worry won't give out the other 3 . I'm going to be like most stating their record after the game . That way I'll have no credibility like most you out there What's your pick tonight ???? I thought so. You be like most saying you were 4-0 Example 2-0 with College & Suprise 2-0 on your picks . Good luck College
    Reply
    Hey Ranger back off . I said I wouldn't say who I took . But told College went the other way o. Teaser. Told College good luck cheering for him What's wrong if we both hit it . Don't worry won't give out the other 3 . I'm going to be like most stating their record after the game . That way I'll have no credibility like most you out there What's your pick tonight ???? I thought so. You be like most saying you were 4-0 Example 2-0 with College & Suprise 2-0 on your picks . Good luck College
     
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 8:20 PM ET #3400

    cuse so soft. can't get a rebound

    Reply

    cuse so soft. can't get a rebound

    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 136137138 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,671
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,295
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,049
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,740
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,435
    • MLB Playoffs 5,332
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,331
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,297
    • Week 5 Money 11,133
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 4,464

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.