Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
FONZI, BARON, MIKEY ![]()
I got my two games I like, just feel waiting closer till gametime will help me a little with both lines... always trying to anticipate where the line will move and what time to lock in is the trickiest thing I would say.
FONZI, BARON, MIKEY ![]()
I got my two games I like, just feel waiting closer till gametime will help me a little with both lines... always trying to anticipate where the line will move and what time to lock in is the trickiest thing I would say.
Hey Kaufee, Great minds think alike . How is my writing doing, I hired tutor.Covers players are very concerned.Im making a effort to improve.Just hope the naysayers out there, learn to quit making idiotic comments . College Gambler waiting for your plays . Meeting my book Bob for lunch. After I work out .Did hit college teaser last night. 4 pointer . I am not allowed to reveal, due toy promise to my cover naysayers. I will be like a lot other Covers people that say the won after the game is over. Or if big in 4th quarter. Not,
Hey Kaufee, Great minds think alike . How is my writing doing, I hired tutor.Covers players are very concerned.Im making a effort to improve.Just hope the naysayers out there, learn to quit making idiotic comments . College Gambler waiting for your plays . Meeting my book Bob for lunch. After I work out .Did hit college teaser last night. 4 pointer . I am not allowed to reveal, due toy promise to my cover naysayers. I will be like a lot other Covers people that say the won after the game is over. Or if big in 4th quarter. Not,
Hey College Gambler. How's my threads lately got You & all Naysers out there.Did my 1 pro & 2 College 4 point teasers. Looking forward your picks .Again I am banned by Naysers to put out my picks.Which is ok, I am having bad week Funny though lately a lot people in your thread, give out theirs.I personally like it.Good luck to all on here that actually gamble with real $$$. The naysayers that don't , keep your negative comments to yourself .Again I give you Mulligan , couple nights ago.You were blasted by your video. I guess if you still want that drink on me in Vegas let me know March19-22.March Madness will be awesome. So far I have no Covers Brothers reaching out to meet me .
Hey College Gambler. How's my threads lately got You & all Naysers out there.Did my 1 pro & 2 College 4 point teasers. Looking forward your picks .Again I am banned by Naysers to put out my picks.Which is ok, I am having bad week Funny though lately a lot people in your thread, give out theirs.I personally like it.Good luck to all on here that actually gamble with real $$$. The naysayers that don't , keep your negative comments to yourself .Again I give you Mulligan , couple nights ago.You were blasted by your video. I guess if you still want that drink on me in Vegas let me know March19-22.March Madness will be awesome. So far I have no Covers Brothers reaching out to meet me .
Is funny that people honestly find this interesting. A 20 something kid with gambling aspirations who has an obvious drinking and anger problem who is banging desperate middle aged chicks off a sex website. Freud would have a hard-on for this guy. He has more issues than Sports Illustrated.
Is funny that people honestly find this interesting. A 20 something kid with gambling aspirations who has an obvious drinking and anger problem who is banging desperate middle aged chicks off a sex website. Freud would have a hard-on for this guy. He has more issues than Sports Illustrated.
I would love to meet baronman we can split a bag of popcorn and read the dictionary
I would love to meet baronman we can split a bag of popcorn and read the dictionary
66LES- what are u talking about? I keep track of all my figures. They are all 100% accurate.
You yourself stated you had a 3k nut every month.On the last day of feb.(sat) you were +4k but minus 3k(nut) you stood at +1k for Feb. You started March off +2k as you stated on Sunday plays.If you're a pro it all counts.
66LES- what are u talking about? I keep track of all my figures. They are all 100% accurate.
You yourself stated you had a 3k nut every month.On the last day of feb.(sat) you were +4k but minus 3k(nut) you stood at +1k for Feb. You started March off +2k as you stated on Sunday plays.If you're a pro it all counts.
Good luck today young fella. Keep grinding. For those who said he has no family and friends, he was saying he has no family or friends in Vegas. he has a ton of family and friends all over even some he lends money to. also, this MAN is an honest, decent man and for that we should hope he kicks butt bc he is one of the last few honest people in the world. god bless my friend.
Good luck today young fella. Keep grinding. For those who said he has no family and friends, he was saying he has no family or friends in Vegas. he has a ton of family and friends all over even some he lends money to. also, this MAN is an honest, decent man and for that we should hope he kicks butt bc he is one of the last few honest people in the world. god bless my friend.
Good luck today young fella. Keep grinding. For those who said he has no family and friends, he was saying he has no family or friends in Vegas. he has a ton of family and friends all over even some he lends money to. also, this MAN is an honest, decent man and for that we should hope he kicks butt bc he is one of the last few honest people in the world. god bless my friend.
Good luck today young fella. Keep grinding. For those who said he has no family and friends, he was saying he has no family or friends in Vegas. he has a ton of family and friends all over even some he lends money to. also, this MAN is an honest, decent man and for that we should hope he kicks butt bc he is one of the last few honest people in the world. god bless my friend.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,670
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,274
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,042
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,721
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,432
- MLB Playoffs 5,311
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,320
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,851
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,289
- Week 5 Money 11,131
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
