Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
very well put Hutch
very well put Hutch
Just woke up from a little nap. Huge day today fellas. And I was sith the Milf last night... Told u guys that being with her or not made no difference in my betting because I am always capping early doing my homework regardless. Thanks for the comments today tho appreciate it fellas at this point just avoid OT and we got our 3-0 bounceback day and peak profit levels in pro career
CG, theres a huge difference capping 13 games were the first game dont start until 1;00 pm eastern time and trying to cap 150 games with first game starting at noon, eastern time.
Like i have said to you already, the real sharps in this business dont cap for a few hours and then go play, they are always there looking for an edge to pop up somewhere. And you can bet your behind they dont stay up all night banging away with 150 games on deck. Theres always a time and place to do that. But hey its your money and your thing. I just know i dont mess around on friday nights when i know am gonna be trying to cap 150 games the next day.
good luck to you
p.s. remember the milfs will always be there, your cash wont if you screw up your capping do to being tired or rushing
Just woke up from a little nap. Huge day today fellas. And I was sith the Milf last night... Told u guys that being with her or not made no difference in my betting because I am always capping early doing my homework regardless. Thanks for the comments today tho appreciate it fellas at this point just avoid OT and we got our 3-0 bounceback day and peak profit levels in pro career
CG, theres a huge difference capping 13 games were the first game dont start until 1;00 pm eastern time and trying to cap 150 games with first game starting at noon, eastern time.
Like i have said to you already, the real sharps in this business dont cap for a few hours and then go play, they are always there looking for an edge to pop up somewhere. And you can bet your behind they dont stay up all night banging away with 150 games on deck. Theres always a time and place to do that. But hey its your money and your thing. I just know i dont mess around on friday nights when i know am gonna be trying to cap 150 games the next day.
good luck to you
p.s. remember the milfs will always be there, your cash wont if you screw up your capping do to being tired or rushing
CONGRATS!!!!!
Happy you won your purdue pick even though
I wasn't with you on that one play.
Doubled up on U Conn and the OVER so
good day over here.
Keep positive, focused, buy yourself something
nice and please be sure to
protect yourself friggin around with those women
there brother! We here at covers care for our bros!
CONGRATS!!!!!
Happy you won your purdue pick even though
I wasn't with you on that one play.
Doubled up on U Conn and the OVER so
good day over here.
Keep positive, focused, buy yourself something
nice and please be sure to
protect yourself friggin around with those women
there brother! We here at covers care for our bros!
uncalled for,,,,,,sorry,,, just kidding,, i guess i just wanted to a part of the hottest thread on covers.
Best of luck to you in your milf banging and handicapping careers
uncalled for,,,,,,sorry,,, just kidding,, i guess i just wanted to a part of the hottest thread on covers.
Best of luck to you in your milf banging and handicapping careers
BARON,
Old man in CG's avatar is the infamous BIlly Walters.
Guy is a person in real life; I think everyone knows that.
But keep in mind sportsbetting a tiny part of what he does and
HE DID NOT MAKE HIS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ IN SPORTS BETTING. Guy own like 8 car dealerships, land,, ect..
He's a classic American fat cat shady businessman.
I've heard baaaaaaaaaaaaaad garbage about him but I'm not sure what is true and not?!
Anyway, guy does lay down some fat coin on sports now.
BARON,
Old man in CG's avatar is the infamous BIlly Walters.
Guy is a person in real life; I think everyone knows that.
But keep in mind sportsbetting a tiny part of what he does and
HE DID NOT MAKE HIS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ IN SPORTS BETTING. Guy own like 8 car dealerships, land,, ect..
He's a classic American fat cat shady businessman.
I've heard baaaaaaaaaaaaaad garbage about him but I'm not sure what is true and not?!
Anyway, guy does lay down some fat coin on sports now.
CG -
There are different levels of "shopping for lines".
If I wake up and need toilet paper, and go to three stores in my neighborhood, you could call that shopping for toilet paper. If I expanded that to include warehouse stores and all discount stores in my neighborhood that would be next level.
If I included using coupons at all those places that would be even next level. If I included all online delivery services, even overseas, using coupons and discount codes, and buying in bulk - that would be even next level.
You proclaim to be an excellent money manager. If you are also a line shopper, you are certainly at first level. Just because you go out and find the best Vegas -110 line is really entry level line shopping. You are totally limited to what you can really do.
I mean we had an example yesterday where at the exact same time as you placed 1100 on Xavier at -110, they were available for a half point less and -103 online. That is a major f'in difference pal - one that an excellent money manager would chew off his fingers to get at.
You set random amounts that you bet - then repeat them and give them nicknames so that they mean more to the myth. Then you "shop" at that one moment in time for the best -110 line. You bet for winning and losing days - betting about the same daily every day on purpose. Just being as honest as I can - there is nothing professional or "excellent money management" about any of that.
CG -
There are different levels of "shopping for lines".
If I wake up and need toilet paper, and go to three stores in my neighborhood, you could call that shopping for toilet paper. If I expanded that to include warehouse stores and all discount stores in my neighborhood that would be next level.
If I included using coupons at all those places that would be even next level. If I included all online delivery services, even overseas, using coupons and discount codes, and buying in bulk - that would be even next level.
You proclaim to be an excellent money manager. If you are also a line shopper, you are certainly at first level. Just because you go out and find the best Vegas -110 line is really entry level line shopping. You are totally limited to what you can really do.
I mean we had an example yesterday where at the exact same time as you placed 1100 on Xavier at -110, they were available for a half point less and -103 online. That is a major f'in difference pal - one that an excellent money manager would chew off his fingers to get at.
You set random amounts that you bet - then repeat them and give them nicknames so that they mean more to the myth. Then you "shop" at that one moment in time for the best -110 line. You bet for winning and losing days - betting about the same daily every day on purpose. Just being as honest as I can - there is nothing professional or "excellent money management" about any of that.
Impressed.
3-0 is 3-0 even with the backdoor.
That's how it works. You quiet the critics with wins. Can't say much more and I'm one to type novels.
Impressed.
3-0 is 3-0 even with the backdoor.
That's how it works. You quiet the critics with wins. Can't say much more and I'm one to type novels.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,672
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,308
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,764
- MLB Playoffs 5,355
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,349
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 4,953
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,297
- Week 5 Money 11,135
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
