• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 131132133 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    rangerz2478
    tdog25
    SUPEREAGLE43
    collegegambler
    RodWoman
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 131132133 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 12:17 AM ET #3251

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:


    no one gives a rats asss fairytale story u have about this whole process. mind youre own fuucing business pal. since this guy is such a genius, why doesent he post plays here? we all know scals a big loser betting NY teams.. cmon VanSack. sack up pal. 

    People who give a rats behind in what he says have a chance in this business, and those who don't give a rats behind (like you) have absolutely no chance whatsoever. 

    Pretty simple. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:


    no one gives a rats asss fairytale story u have about this whole process. mind youre own fuucing business pal. since this guy is such a genius, why doesent he post plays here? we all know scals a big loser betting NY teams.. cmon VanSack. sack up pal. 

    People who give a rats behind in what he says have a chance in this business, and those who don't give a rats behind (like you) have absolutely no chance whatsoever. 

    Pretty simple. 
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 12:40 AM ET #3252

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:


    no one gives a rats asss fairytale story u have about this whole process. mind youre own fuucing business pal. since this guy is such a genius, why doesent he post plays here? we all know scals a big loser betting NY teams.. cmon VanSack. sack up pal. 

    Exactly, not one play posted, but talks above you as if he's your uncle or something, same thing with that rangerz guy, just terrible writing, condescending, and down right lazy writing...Two morons, I would say three, Hawk is another one....They have been here WAAAAAAY too long..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:


    no one gives a rats asss fairytale story u have about this whole process. mind youre own fuucing business pal. since this guy is such a genius, why doesent he post plays here? we all know scals a big loser betting NY teams.. cmon VanSack. sack up pal. 

    Exactly, not one play posted, but talks above you as if he's your uncle or something, same thing with that rangerz guy, just terrible writing, condescending, and down right lazy writing...Two morons, I would say three, Hawk is another one....They have been here WAAAAAAY too long..
     
    SUPEREAGLE43
    SUPEREAGLE43
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 1926
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 12:42 AM ET #3253

    To the ones here who do this for a living, please lay out the blueprint of proper money management. I like playing 1% of my bankroll at wherever it stands before the next bet. Is this effective? I saw where Vanzack has talked about not viewing this as day to day. I would really appreciate it, Van, if you would elaborate on you method of money mgt. This thread has proven very entertaining and on the cusp of being very informative. By that I mean there is a lot of talk about improper management but no follow up blueprints on how to help correct this. 
    Reply
    To the ones here who do this for a living, please lay out the blueprint of proper money management. I like playing 1% of my bankroll at wherever it stands before the next bet. Is this effective? I saw where Vanzack has talked about not viewing this as day to day. I would really appreciate it, Van, if you would elaborate on you method of money mgt. This thread has proven very entertaining and on the cusp of being very informative. By that I mean there is a lot of talk about improper management but no follow up blueprints on how to help correct this. 
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 12:44 AM ET #3254

    Hey fellas I'm back from meeting with the Asian lady. What a beautiful, well maintained gal she is. Amazing body we were laughing all night classy too just a hug and kiss to end night. Nice to not be an a$$hole today and a nice citizen and meet someone genuine to end the night. Video and updating figures shortly
    Reply
    Hey fellas I'm back from meeting with the Asian lady. What a beautiful, well maintained gal she is. Amazing body we were laughing all night classy too just a hug and kiss to end night. Nice to not be an a$$hole today and a nice citizen and meet someone genuine to end the night. Video and updating figures shortly
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 12:46 AM ET #3255

    Scal that michigan state cover was phantom and epic. I'm first to admit I should have been 2-1 today and not 3-0 but it was so sweet to get that miracle cover to ensure the perfect day
    Reply
    Scal that michigan state cover was phantom and epic. I'm first to admit I should have been 2-1 today and not 3-0 but it was so sweet to get that miracle cover to ensure the perfect day
     
    SUPEREAGLE43
    SUPEREAGLE43
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 1926
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 12:48 AM ET #3256

    Hey CG, I have been silently enjoying the ride! I'm down in Starkvegas. You being a Bama man will know. Keep on Rollin!
    Reply
    Hey CG, I have been silently enjoying the ride! I'm down in Starkvegas. You being a Bama man will know. Keep on Rollin!
     
    RodWoman
    RodWoman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1472
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 12:54 AM ET #3257

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:

    BARON,

    Old man in CG's avatar is the infamous BIlly Walters.
    Guy is a person in real life; I think everyone knows that.
    But keep in mind sportsbetting a tiny part of what he does and
    HE DID NOT MAKE HIS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ IN SPORTS BETTING. Guy own like 8 car dealerships, land,, ect..
    He's a classic American fat cat shady businessman.
    I've heard baaaaaaaaaaaaaad garbage about him but I'm not sure what is true and not?!
    Anyway, guy does lay down some fat coin on sports now.

    BW does not gamble on sports.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:

    BARON,

    Old man in CG's avatar is the infamous BIlly Walters.
    Guy is a person in real life; I think everyone knows that.
    But keep in mind sportsbetting a tiny part of what he does and
    HE DID NOT MAKE HIS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ IN SPORTS BETTING. Guy own like 8 car dealerships, land,, ect..
    He's a classic American fat cat shady businessman.
    I've heard baaaaaaaaaaaaaad garbage about him but I'm not sure what is true and not?!
    Anyway, guy does lay down some fat coin on sports now.

    BW does not gamble on sports.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 12:56 AM ET #3258

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Hey fellas I'm back from meeting with the Asian lady. What a beautiful, well maintained gal she is. Amazing body we were laughing all night classy too just a hug and kiss to end night. Nice to not be an a$$hole today and a nice citizen and meet someone genuine to end the night. Video and updating figures shortly

    Ladies of Covers (I estimate there are about 50K to 100K roaming through these forums, as you are really all degenerate sports bettors at heart), the old adage really holds true: Why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free?

    She doesn't give it up and he respects her more. Viola!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Hey fellas I'm back from meeting with the Asian lady. What a beautiful, well maintained gal she is. Amazing body we were laughing all night classy too just a hug and kiss to end night. Nice to not be an a$$hole today and a nice citizen and meet someone genuine to end the night. Video and updating figures shortly

    Ladies of Covers (I estimate there are about 50K to 100K roaming through these forums, as you are really all degenerate sports bettors at heart), the old adage really holds true: Why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free?

    She doesn't give it up and he respects her more. Viola!

     

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 12:57 AM ET #3259

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPEREAGLE43:

    Hey CG, I have been silently enjoying the ride! I'm down in Starkvegas. You being a Bama man will know. Keep on Rollin!

    Haha I had some great tailgates there bro.  only like a 75 mile drive to Starkville from Bama.   Awesome campus too, your Bulldogs had a great season you should be proud of them.  Prescott is a BEAST

    glad ur rooting me on

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPEREAGLE43:

    Hey CG, I have been silently enjoying the ride! I'm down in Starkvegas. You being a Bama man will know. Keep on Rollin!

    Haha I had some great tailgates there bro.  only like a 75 mile drive to Starkville from Bama.   Awesome campus too, your Bulldogs had a great season you should be proud of them.  Prescott is a BEAST

    glad ur rooting me on

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:03 AM ET #3260

    3-0 +$2000 sunday

    updated pro career figures

    pro career college hoops 22-17-1 +2050

    Pro career NBA 9-2 +$3950

    Pro career overall 31-19-1 +$6000

    Nice to get above my peak profit in the pro career.  Been here exactly 22 days now.

    Weekly figures:

    Week one +$4750

    Week two -$840

    Week Three +$2090

     

    Reply

    3-0 +$2000 sunday

    updated pro career figures

    pro career college hoops 22-17-1 +2050

    Pro career NBA 9-2 +$3950

    Pro career overall 31-19-1 +$6000

    Nice to get above my peak profit in the pro career.  Been here exactly 22 days now.

    Weekly figures:

    Week one +$4750

    Week two -$840

    Week Three +$2090

     

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:11 AM ET #3261

    went 9-5 this week overall so was a solid week betting overall, even after yesterday was 6-5 for the week, but obviously today's 3-0 day was huge
    Reply
    went 9-5 this week overall so was a solid week betting overall, even after yesterday was 6-5 for the week, but obviously today's 3-0 day was huge
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:14 AM ET #3262

    I will admit that College Gambler is currently on a hell of a run, but he encourages others to bring it on, then blasts them for doing so.  

    Based on his temperament and huge ego, College Gambler will quickly morph from Bill Brasky, into Ben Sanderson.  

    I


    Reply
    I will admit that College Gambler is currently on a hell of a run, but he encourages others to bring it on, then blasts them for doing so.  

    Based on his temperament and huge ego, College Gambler will quickly morph from Bill Brasky, into Ben Sanderson.  

    I


     
    SUPEREAGLE43
    SUPEREAGLE43
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 1926
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:16 AM ET #3263

    I know it's early, but you are on pace to win $96000 your first year!Ha!
    Reply
    I know it's early, but you are on pace to win $96000 your first year!Ha!
     
    Moo009
    Moo009
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:18 AM ET #3264

    Great stuff today college, Sounds like you have a good night with the asian chick.  with that last second cover by the Spartans was good there will be plenty more of those and plenty of blown saves coming up in the MLB  keep the good work going brother always stay positive
    Reply
    Great stuff today college, Sounds like you have a good night with the asian chick.  with that last second cover by the Spartans was good there will be plenty more of those and plenty of blown saves coming up in the MLB  keep the good work going brother always stay positive
     
    SUPEREAGLE43
    SUPEREAGLE43
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 1926
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:19 AM ET #3265

    Actually that was bad math. You are on pace to win $104,000!!!!!
    Reply
    Actually that was bad math. You are on pace to win $104,000!!!!!
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:23 AM ET #3266

    oh I forgot to tell u.  the Asian Milf told me she hit a 5 team parlay in college football this season!  says she loves to bet on college football and nfl

    my jaw dropped I  was so impressed. 

    said it was a $5 five teamer lol, still an epic hit

    Reply

    oh I forgot to tell u.  the Asian Milf told me she hit a 5 team parlay in college football this season!  says she loves to bet on college football and nfl

    my jaw dropped I  was so impressed. 

    said it was a $5 five teamer lol, still an epic hit

     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:26 AM ET #3267

    DUDE i can't stop laughing, two videos, on your meltdown videos, it starts with "tdog darn YOU!!"

    Dude, I got tears coming down my eyes, You mention me, love and hate me in your videos...Two videos it says "TDog, darn you!" the other two it's shout outs, bro, you're bipolar too, you're now my official step brother..
    Reply
    DUDE i can't stop laughing, two videos, on your meltdown videos, it starts with "tdog darn YOU!!"

    Dude, I got tears coming down my eyes, You mention me, love and hate me in your videos...Two videos it says "TDog, darn you!" the other two it's shout outs, bro, you're bipolar too, you're now my official step brother..
     
    obamaloveshoops
    obamaloveshoops
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:26 AM ET #3268

    I was out working today so missed ,college tear it up today. Big thumbs up for a great day, more imp what a great person you r loaning that money to your family member. U r a very solid citizen with a great heart and soul. Keep doing great. My best to you. Take care.
    Reply
    I was out working today so missed ,college tear it up today. Big thumbs up for a great day, more imp what a great person you r loaning that money to your family member. U r a very solid citizen with a great heart and soul. Keep doing great. My best to you. Take care.
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:27 AM ET #3269

    darn= fukk
    Reply
    darn= fukk
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:27 AM ET #3270

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPEREAGLE43:

    I know it's early, but you are on pace to win $96000 your first year!Ha!

    haha

    I thought 104K to be honest bro.   Been here since Sat Feb 7th so 22 days, basically 3 weeks averaging 2K a week in winnings

    $2000 times 52 weeks= 104K lmao

    either way if I can win anywhere near that amount it will be great for me

    if I can even win say 50-60K this year, my savings only goes up and im in a great spot for next year

    I don't think ppl realize my job at home paid so little and my commute was so long that without my betting I would have actually been -$ each month on just living expenses and my horrificly embarrassing paycheck

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPEREAGLE43:

    I know it's early, but you are on pace to win $96000 your first year!Ha!

    haha

    I thought 104K to be honest bro.   Been here since Sat Feb 7th so 22 days, basically 3 weeks averaging 2K a week in winnings

    $2000 times 52 weeks= 104K lmao

    either way if I can win anywhere near that amount it will be great for me

    if I can even win say 50-60K this year, my savings only goes up and im in a great spot for next year

    I don't think ppl realize my job at home paid so little and my commute was so long that without my betting I would have actually been -$ each month on just living expenses and my horrificly embarrassing paycheck

     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:29 AM ET #3271

    "GET YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! COME UP COVERS....COME UP HERE. FUKK YOU BARON, YOU CAN'T EVEN TYPE..."

    HAHA Been laughing so hard I got tear coming man...

    "darn you Tdog!!" haha I have to get you your own show dude, I'm going to make some calls.
    Reply
    "GET YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! COME UP COVERS....COME UP HERE. FUKK YOU BARON, YOU CAN'T EVEN TYPE..."

    HAHA Been laughing so hard I got tear coming man...

    "darn you Tdog!!" haha I have to get you your own show dude, I'm going to make some calls.
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:31 AM ET #3272

    "TDOG 3 6 13 FUK YOU!" HAHA I CAN'T STOP MAN....OH MY GOD...THIS IS THE FUNNIEST garbage EVER...I'M SO BIPOLAR RIGHT NOW BRUH, I NEED A CHEW SO BAD.
    Reply
    "TDOG 3 6 13 FUK YOU!" HAHA I CAN'T STOP MAN....OH MY GOD...THIS IS THE FUNNIEST garbage EVER...I'M SO BIPOLAR RIGHT NOW BRUH, I NEED A CHEW SO BAD.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:33 AM ET #3273

    thank u fellas.

    I lent someone in my family very close to me 13K and I visited my grandfather every weekend in then nursing home when I was in Jersey..   I don't need accolades for that, it's something in both cases I WANTED to do. 

    I just think some people think I am a$$hole but im really not at all.

     I do have a bad temper and I went off yesterday bc people were questioning my love for this and blaming my Xavier loss on the milf and didn't think I capped that game like I do every other one.. that's why I went off the deep end yesterday.

     

    Reply

    thank u fellas.

    I lent someone in my family very close to me 13K and I visited my grandfather every weekend in then nursing home when I was in Jersey..   I don't need accolades for that, it's something in both cases I WANTED to do. 

    I just think some people think I am a$$hole but im really not at all.

     I do have a bad temper and I went off yesterday bc people were questioning my love for this and blaming my Xavier loss on the milf and didn't think I capped that game like I do every other one.. that's why I went off the deep end yesterday.

     

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:35 AM ET #3274

    haha yesterday was a shitshoww for the ages.  u guys had me so angry lol

     

    Reply

    haha yesterday was a shitshoww for the ages.  u guys had me so angry lol

     

     
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:36 AM ET #3275

    Dude, i love the accent and the anger, keep it bruh, you're melt down's are unbelievable.  You seriously need your own show....I love the East Coast atttiude, we have a lot of pusssies here in the West, they never say what they mean....
    Reply
    Dude, i love the accent and the anger, keep it bruh, you're melt down's are unbelievable.  You seriously need your own show....I love the East Coast atttiude, we have a lot of pusssies here in the West, they never say what they mean....
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 131132133 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,671
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,295
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,049
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,740
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,435
    • MLB Playoffs 5,332
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,331
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,297
    • Week 5 Money 11,133
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 4,464

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.