• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 129130131 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    scalabrine
    smarterthanyou
    tdog25
    mlaack34
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 129130131 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:55 PM ET #3201

    Apologvize to u baronman like I said I let everyone get to me yesterday. Thanks for the support as always sir. Let's go BOILERS
    Reply
    Apologvize to u baronman like I said I let everyone get to me yesterday. Thanks for the support as always sir. Let's go BOILERS
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 7:02 PM ET #3202

    Not bad going 2-0 to start the day.

    You stepped up when you needed to.

    Go 3-0 and I'll be impressed...and I don't impress easy.
    Reply
    Not bad going 2-0 to start the day.

    You stepped up when you needed to.

    Go 3-0 and I'll be impressed...and I don't impress easy.
     
    smarterthanyou
    smarterthanyou
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 2341
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 7:07 PM ET #3203

    ^yeah, it's your impression of him that matters most to him.
    Reply
    ^yeah, it's your impression of him that matters most to him.
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 7:09 PM ET #3204

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    College Congrats on your 2 wins, I only took your Michigan St pick Didn't bet Ucon didn't like . I hope my English is better. You can have Tdog25 as your friend.I know he's lying punk kid . He's cussed me out., you & many others. Hope last night was exception instead of the rule on your drinking binge . Least you said , you don't drink & drive. That's smarter than any bet you make . Ok my pro games coming up . I'll take look at Purdue if it hasn't taken off.Tdog 25 back off. Anytime you want to threaten me or my family, I'll meet you in Vegas . I forgot your only 16. Crack me up Pick Me , College I want shout out in hour Video. I guess we both got couple. I give College a Mulligan for being wasted. College , you should relax watch your game. Don't tex with anybody .Its frustrating to you & me watching this crap going down. I was on computer at work.Is there 2 of you out there 1 old man ??? Good luck Covers Bros.

    Dude, stop talking about me, are you swinging left? Stop it.  No one can understand you...Learn how to write....No one threaten your family, I just told you all to go fuk yourselves....Fuk you and your ancestors.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    College Congrats on your 2 wins, I only took your Michigan St pick Didn't bet Ucon didn't like . I hope my English is better. You can have Tdog25 as your friend.I know he's lying punk kid . He's cussed me out., you & many others. Hope last night was exception instead of the rule on your drinking binge . Least you said , you don't drink & drive. That's smarter than any bet you make . Ok my pro games coming up . I'll take look at Purdue if it hasn't taken off.Tdog 25 back off. Anytime you want to threaten me or my family, I'll meet you in Vegas . I forgot your only 16. Crack me up Pick Me , College I want shout out in hour Video. I guess we both got couple. I give College a Mulligan for being wasted. College , you should relax watch your game. Don't tex with anybody .Its frustrating to you & me watching this crap going down. I was on computer at work.Is there 2 of you out there 1 old man ??? Good luck Covers Bros.

    Dude, stop talking about me, are you swinging left? Stop it.  No one can understand you...Learn how to write....No one threaten your family, I just told you all to go fuk yourselves....Fuk you and your ancestors.
     
    mlaack34
    mlaack34
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 60
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 7:09 PM ET #3205

    CG if you go to Carl's the Grass fed burger is pretty good.  Otherwise everything else sucks.  In-N-Out is the place to go.  
    Reply
    CG if you go to Carl's the Grass fed burger is pretty good.  Otherwise everything else sucks.  In-N-Out is the place to go.  
     
    Ballerholic
    Ballerholic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 145
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 7:10 PM ET #3206

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Not bad going 2-0 to start the day.You stepped up when you needed to.Go 3-0 and I'll be impressed...and I don't impress easy.


    LOL, Scal should be impressed by any +units...better than he's done all year.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Not bad going 2-0 to start the day.You stepped up when you needed to.Go 3-0 and I'll be impressed...and I don't impress easy.


    LOL, Scal should be impressed by any +units...better than he's done all year.
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 7:20 PM ET #3207

    nice job so far today. Lets go!!
    Reply
    nice job so far today. Lets go!!
     
    Theone324
    Theone324
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 7:32 PM ET #3208

    In-N-Out should be your only fast food burger place. period.
    Reply
    In-N-Out should be your only fast food burger place. period.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 7:36 PM ET #3209

    Just pounded two all natural burgers. Decent size. The pickles on there were terrible and I love pickles. They put the sweet ones on there tasted like. In and out much better. Wow haven't had salad since Friday going to make myself a huge one later. I'm like a crack addict with my salads
    Reply
    Just pounded two all natural burgers. Decent size. The pickles on there were terrible and I love pickles. They put the sweet ones on there tasted like. In and out much better. Wow haven't had salad since Friday going to make myself a huge one later. I'm like a crack addict with my salads
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 7:43 PM ET #3210

    Good luck backing off Watching 2 I have action on . One Nba & College .Dont worry naysayers I am not telling anyone. I've heard from all you College doesn't want to know. He's never told me personally, but I will go with you naysayers speaking for him.Hope you guys win your bets.
    Reply
    Good luck backing off Watching 2 I have action on . One Nba & College .Dont worry naysayers I am not telling anyone. I've heard from all you College doesn't want to know. He's never told me personally, but I will go with you naysayers speaking for him.Hope you guys win your bets.
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 7:52 PM ET #3211

    Tdog 25 , You still got mouth on you kid .Boy you must lost thousands last night See you lost your parlay & other bets Especially you bet $3,300-$3,000 per game. You must dropped $5,000 at least. Don't worry go get some more Monoply $$$$. If anyone takes you serious , with your LIES,& Tantrums .My English is fine today .So start cussing me out. A lot you notice I don't cuss people .Its called CLASS. Tdog25 , you lack in that department. Go boilers .
    Reply
    Tdog 25 , You still got mouth on you kid .Boy you must lost thousands last night See you lost your parlay & other bets Especially you bet $3,300-$3,000 per game. You must dropped $5,000 at least. Don't worry go get some more Monoply $$$$. If anyone takes you serious , with your LIES,& Tantrums .My English is fine today .So start cussing me out. A lot you notice I don't cuss people .Its called CLASS. Tdog25 , you lack in that department. Go boilers .
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 7:57 PM ET #3212

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Tdog 25 , You still got mouth on you kid .Boy you must lost thousands last night See you lost your parlay & other bets Especially you bet $3,300-$3,000 per game. You must dropped $5,000 at least. Don't worry go get some more Monoply $$$$. If anyone takes you serious , with your LIES,& Tantrums .My English is fine today .So start cussing me out. A lot you notice I don't cuss people .Its called CLASS. Tdog25 , you lack in that department. Go boilers .
    suk my person....sip sip my tittti
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Tdog 25 , You still got mouth on you kid .Boy you must lost thousands last night See you lost your parlay & other bets Especially you bet $3,300-$3,000 per game. You must dropped $5,000 at least. Don't worry go get some more Monoply $$$$. If anyone takes you serious , with your LIES,& Tantrums .My English is fine today .So start cussing me out. A lot you notice I don't cuss people .Its called CLASS. Tdog25 , you lack in that department. Go boilers .
    suk my person....sip sip my tittti
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 8:05 PM ET #3213

    Quote Originally Posted by Theone324:

    It's not hard to understand CG, long term you're making more money if you had multiple offshore books like I told you before you even before you moved out here.  Either way nice day brotha.

    Definitely.  CG u should reach back out to the 2 books you used to use in NJ and see if they will let you continue with them.  Will be helpful to have a couple more books avail 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Theone324:

    It's not hard to understand CG, long term you're making more money if you had multiple offshore books like I told you before you even before you moved out here.  Either way nice day brotha.

    Definitely.  CG u should reach back out to the 2 books you used to use in NJ and see if they will let you continue with them.  Will be helpful to have a couple more books avail 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 8:05 PM ET #3214


    This has been one of the sloppiest games I've watched in a while.  Unforced turnovers at both ends, nobody can shoot the ball into an ocean.  Over Backers, forgetaboutit, you are fukked.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    This has been one of the sloppiest games I've watched in a while.  Unforced turnovers at both ends, nobody can shoot the ball into an ocean.  Over Backers, forgetaboutit, you are fukked.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 8:20 PM ET #3215


    At least the scoring has picked up with several 3 pointers.

    Purdue opening up an 11 point lead.

    Makes it interesting for the 2nd half.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    At least the scoring has picked up with several 3 pointers.

    Purdue opening up an 11 point lead.

    Makes it interesting for the 2nd half.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 8:24 PM ET #3216


    Purdue with 12 point halftime lead...

    SWEEP, SWEEP, SWEEP 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Purdue with 12 point halftime lead...

    SWEEP, SWEEP, SWEEP 
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 8:28 PM ET #3217

    Nice day buddy. GET THAT $$$$$$


    Go to bed happy and sober tonight my man!
    Reply
    Nice day buddy. GET THAT $$$$$$


    Go to bed happy and sober tonight my man!
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 8:29 PM ET #3218

    Turning into an epic comeback day or c fizzle. I love it [beers]
    Reply
    Turning into an epic comeback day or c fizzle. I love it [beers]
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 8:30 PM ET #3219

    *C Gizzle
    Reply
    *C Gizzle
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 8:40 PM ET #3220

    Know its not your style but playing OSU 2H is a solid 12 point middle opportunity FWIW 
    Reply
    Know its not your style but playing OSU 2H is a solid 12 point middle opportunity FWIW 
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23761
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 8:47 PM ET #3221

    CG, I want you to get close to a hospital or a place that has a defib to watch rest of the game, cause your heart will be racing a mile a minute if purdue hangs on.  You might pop a gasket
    good luck
    Reply
    CG, I want you to get close to a hospital or a place that has a defib to watch rest of the game, cause your heart will be racing a mile a minute if purdue hangs on.  You might pop a gasket
    good luck
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 8:47 PM ET #3222

    CG,

    Thanks for the shootout brother….haha I wasn't expecting that. Appreciate that. AND I am glad that in a sober state today that you are able to recognize that people are pulling and rooting for you man! 


    GREAT day today….I'm pondering the late game….any leans? I know UCLA is your team but my god, Washington State getting 15 against them? That seems like a ton,

    Thanks again man and keep it up and stay out of trouble. You are doing awesome man. 

    AD

    Reply
    CG,

    Thanks for the shootout brother….haha I wasn't expecting that. Appreciate that. AND I am glad that in a sober state today that you are able to recognize that people are pulling and rooting for you man! 


    GREAT day today….I'm pondering the late game….any leans? I know UCLA is your team but my god, Washington State getting 15 against them? That seems like a ton,

    Thanks again man and keep it up and stay out of trouble. You are doing awesome man. 

    AD

     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 8:50 PM ET #3223

    It's a difference in night in day……….your videos today compared to yesterday, a clear mindset makes the world of difference! See, your positivity today led to a NICE DAY.


    I will leave you with this bit of elementary wisdom….remember man,

    "your attitude determines your altitude". 

    Such a true statement. Keep that in mind and you will do well my friend.
    Reply
    It's a difference in night in day……….your videos today compared to yesterday, a clear mindset makes the world of difference! See, your positivity today led to a NICE DAY.


    I will leave you with this bit of elementary wisdom….remember man,

    "your attitude determines your altitude". 

    Such a true statement. Keep that in mind and you will do well my friend.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 8:51 PM ET #3224

    Quote Originally Posted by Michfan15:

    Know its not your style but playing OSU 2H is a solid 12 point middle opportunity FWIW 



    What was the 2nd Half Line?  I didn't even look.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Michfan15:

    Know its not your style but playing OSU 2H is a solid 12 point middle opportunity FWIW 



    What was the 2nd Half Line?  I didn't even look.
     
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 8:53 PM ET #3225

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Not bad going 2-0 to start the day.

    You stepped up when you needed to.

    Go 3-0 and I'll be impressed...and I don't impress easy.

    You should not be impressed by 3-0 any more than you should have terrorized CG had he gone 0-3 (which you most definitely would have done).

    But this is not easy for someone as self absorbed as you to understand.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Not bad going 2-0 to start the day.

    You stepped up when you needed to.

    Go 3-0 and I'll be impressed...and I don't impress easy.

    You should not be impressed by 3-0 any more than you should have terrorized CG had he gone 0-3 (which you most definitely would have done).

    But this is not easy for someone as self absorbed as you to understand.  
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 129130131 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,315
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,772
    • MLB Playoffs 5,413
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,448
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,694
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,359
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 6,127
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.