• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 132133134 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    obamaloveshoops
    collegegambler
    tdog25
    t6rider
    shipitudonk
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 132133134 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    obamaloveshoops
    obamaloveshoops
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:37 AM ET #3276

    U r a fine young man. I would be proud to have a son like who cared for his family and had passion for his job. Truly sorry for questioning your seriousness yesterday. Even old guys like me do stupid stuff. Gl and hope another 3-0 on Monday.
    Reply
    U r a fine young man. I would be proud to have a son like who cared for his family and had passion for his job. Truly sorry for questioning your seriousness yesterday. Even old guys like me do stupid stuff. Gl and hope another 3-0 on Monday.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:37 AM ET #3277

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgMkGjcphVc

    video just uploaded

    Reply

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgMkGjcphVc

    video just uploaded

     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:40 AM ET #3278

    Bro, you should name yourself "The Key" cause you're the key to the pusssy bruh.....Open that Asian's key soon, the more time you take with them the more they want to fuk you....keep up the good work, let the anticipation build and she will swallow and toss your salad soon....I like the waiting game you put on that yellow fever..
    Reply
    Bro, you should name yourself "The Key" cause you're the key to the pusssy bruh.....Open that Asian's key soon, the more time you take with them the more they want to fuk you....keep up the good work, let the anticipation build and she will swallow and toss your salad soon....I like the waiting game you put on that yellow fever..
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:43 AM ET #3279

    apology accepted Obama appreciate ur kind words

    I think u can see even after my huge play in my video how calm I am and humble today

    I gave a big shoutout to my Staten Italy crew.. worked with two guys there, good kids, Italian love there girls love to eat and most importantly LOVE SPORTS

    staten Italy have been disappointed I got some texts so I had to give them there well deserved shoutout.  it gets a bad rep for some reason but a lot of good, hard working ppl from there I respect

    Reply

    apology accepted Obama appreciate ur kind words

    I think u can see even after my huge play in my video how calm I am and humble today

    I gave a big shoutout to my Staten Italy crew.. worked with two guys there, good kids, Italian love there girls love to eat and most importantly LOVE SPORTS

    staten Italy have been disappointed I got some texts so I had to give them there well deserved shoutout.  it gets a bad rep for some reason but a lot of good, hard working ppl from there I respect

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:46 AM ET #3280

    tdog I wear my heart on my sleeve nothing is fake about me, appreciate ur support ur a little fuckked up like me and I understand and appreciate that. 

    yea, we had a nice dinner and great conversation laughing all night, I could have pushed it and invited her over but whats the point of rushing it with a classy, beautiful gal like that.   someone I can do normal things out here with to unwind at night from betting

    believe it or not its nice to go to the movies sometimes or have a nice dinner and not always worry bout getting my dickk wet.  shes sexy tho and I want that box and those fake cans in my face, but why rush it, it will come.

    Reply

    tdog I wear my heart on my sleeve nothing is fake about me, appreciate ur support ur a little fuckked up like me and I understand and appreciate that. 

    yea, we had a nice dinner and great conversation laughing all night, I could have pushed it and invited her over but whats the point of rushing it with a classy, beautiful gal like that.   someone I can do normal things out here with to unwind at night from betting

    believe it or not its nice to go to the movies sometimes or have a nice dinner and not always worry bout getting my dickk wet.  shes sexy tho and I want that box and those fake cans in my face, but why rush it, it will come.

     
    obamaloveshoops
    obamaloveshoops
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:48 AM ET #3281

    Thanks College. Keep up the great work. I don't wager the large amounts like u bc of my family but may mirror u bc u put in great time and have great insight into da games.

    At any rate, win, loss or draw you always have a supporter in me bc u r a good friend to ur famiky and a good dude to ur friends.

    Also make sure u wrap ur stuff so u ain't get no bad disease from da womens :)
    Reply
    Thanks College. Keep up the great work. I don't wager the large amounts like u bc of my family but may mirror u bc u put in great time and have great insight into da games.

    At any rate, win, loss or draw you always have a supporter in me bc u r a good friend to ur famiky and a good dude to ur friends.

    Also make sure u wrap ur stuff so u ain't get no bad disease from da womens :)
     
    t6rider
    t6rider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:48 AM ET #3282

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgMkGjcphVc

    video just uploaded





    Cool video! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgMkGjcphVc

    video just uploaded





    Cool video! 
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:49 AM ET #3283

    bro, i do very well with ladies, and I learned one thing, they LOVE anticipation.  if you can build the sexual tension, if you can mind fuk them first, they will give their bodies to you....TIME is everything for a woman....It's TIME that makes her be comfortable....Make them wait, it is COMPLETELY opposite of every guy out there, and they love it, they start wondering "does this mother fuker have someone else?" I'm telling you, you should see the broad up north here i took out last night...THEY LOVE ANTICIPATION.....Remember that.  Just flirt, tease, everything but sex, make her beg for it..
    Reply
    bro, i do very well with ladies, and I learned one thing, they LOVE anticipation.  if you can build the sexual tension, if you can mind fuk them first, they will give their bodies to you....TIME is everything for a woman....It's TIME that makes her be comfortable....Make them wait, it is COMPLETELY opposite of every guy out there, and they love it, they start wondering "does this mother fuker have someone else?" I'm telling you, you should see the broad up north here i took out last night...THEY LOVE ANTICIPATION.....Remember that.  Just flirt, tease, everything but sex, make her beg for it..
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:52 AM ET #3284

    was tempted to go to the a strip club tonight since I was already dressed and ready to roll and home early even after a great date,  but after a nice night why do anything stupid? I figured...  blow my cash, see some sexy naked women but get blue balls and blow $100-$200 fuckk that...  

    sober tonight too, only drank out here three nights but those 3 nights being drunk is a waste of my time.. im not perfect I got 3 pouches of my grizzly dip in but just watching tv hanging and starting some capping for tomorrow as I share my thoughts with the faithful on covers

    I think I might go to an AA meeting this week.   Oh so the Asian milf likes to bet a little college foot and nfl like I said and the best thing is SHE DOSENT DRINK, good to associate myself with good people like that. 

    I went to two AA meetings in my career and felt GREAT after listening to stories and sharing my own experiences and downfalls in my life when I drink.. u know im not afraid to speak my mind and talk...  want that good feeling again this week

    very happy and blessed to be living here doing what I love

    Reply

    was tempted to go to the a strip club tonight since I was already dressed and ready to roll and home early even after a great date,  but after a nice night why do anything stupid? I figured...  blow my cash, see some sexy naked women but get blue balls and blow $100-$200 fuckk that...  

    sober tonight too, only drank out here three nights but those 3 nights being drunk is a waste of my time.. im not perfect I got 3 pouches of my grizzly dip in but just watching tv hanging and starting some capping for tomorrow as I share my thoughts with the faithful on covers

    I think I might go to an AA meeting this week.   Oh so the Asian milf likes to bet a little college foot and nfl like I said and the best thing is SHE DOSENT DRINK, good to associate myself with good people like that. 

    I went to two AA meetings in my career and felt GREAT after listening to stories and sharing my own experiences and downfalls in my life when I drink.. u know im not afraid to speak my mind and talk...  want that good feeling again this week

    very happy and blessed to be living here doing what I love

     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:54 AM ET #3285

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPrCa_x3wSg

    Listen to every video from this mother fuker, he gets guys LAID....He is the master, I've never listened to anyone who understands fuking women like this guy....Peace out.  If you listen to him, EVERY woman you meet (available) will fall in love with you....
    Reply
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPrCa_x3wSg

    Listen to every video from this mother fuker, he gets guys LAID....He is the master, I've never listened to anyone who understands fuking women like this guy....Peace out.  If you listen to him, EVERY woman you meet (available) will fall in love with you....
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:59 AM ET #3286

    haha tdog she offered to pay for dinner and has LOTS of money I can tell how she maintains herself and the work she does but I said absolutely not and paid like a BOSS lol

    Shirley temple for me (like a fagg) but im trying to stay sober so don't hate on me too much, tea for her and two salads $40 wtf lol, well worth it tho, steak salad, with roasted red, peppers, string beans awesome vinergerette salad it was unreal.

    SALAD LARGE

    Reply

    haha tdog she offered to pay for dinner and has LOTS of money I can tell how she maintains herself and the work she does but I said absolutely not and paid like a BOSS lol

    Shirley temple for me (like a fagg) but im trying to stay sober so don't hate on me too much, tea for her and two salads $40 wtf lol, well worth it tho, steak salad, with roasted red, peppers, string beans awesome vinergerette salad it was unreal.

    SALAD LARGE

     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 2:01 AM ET #3287

    My ex girl, broke up two weeks ago, was a RAGING alcoholic, I had to get away, so that I don't go back to that lifestyle...I hear ya, listen to those videos...
    Reply
    My ex girl, broke up two weeks ago, was a RAGING alcoholic, I had to get away, so that I don't go back to that lifestyle...I hear ya, listen to those videos...
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 2:03 AM ET #3288

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

    I will admit that College Gambler is currently on a hell of a run, but he encourages others to bring it on, then blasts them for doing so.  

    Based on his temperament and huge ego, College Gambler will quickly morph from Bill Brasky, into Ben Sanderson.  

    I


    I was angry yesterday not so much from going 1-2 but for people questioning my work ethic and love for this. no matter what I do the night before I am up basically at the crack of dawn here capping properly each and every day of the week to give me the best chance at being sucsessful.  u know how much I drive around town after capping for hours to get each and every best spread I can get? 

    and we get ppl who blame games I capped for hours on a getting some tail with a girl I like.  im 28 and like my women, but like I said I ALWAYS do my homework and put in the time to give myself the best chance to win and for anyone to question that is mind boggling to me

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

    I will admit that College Gambler is currently on a hell of a run, but he encourages others to bring it on, then blasts them for doing so.  

    Based on his temperament and huge ego, College Gambler will quickly morph from Bill Brasky, into Ben Sanderson.  

    I


    I was angry yesterday not so much from going 1-2 but for people questioning my work ethic and love for this. no matter what I do the night before I am up basically at the crack of dawn here capping properly each and every day of the week to give me the best chance at being sucsessful.  u know how much I drive around town after capping for hours to get each and every best spread I can get? 

    and we get ppl who blame games I capped for hours on a getting some tail with a girl I like.  im 28 and like my women, but like I said I ALWAYS do my homework and put in the time to give myself the best chance to win and for anyone to question that is mind boggling to me

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 2:07 AM ET #3289

    same with my ex I went on and on with for two years tdog.  loved to party and drink and so did I.  like poison to me tho with my personality

    some of the nights we had were scary after both drinking it was not healthy  that's when my weight skyrocket to 240 lbs.  I had to stop for a second or two having sexx a few times because I felt like my heart was going to explode at that weight

    Reply

    same with my ex I went on and on with for two years tdog.  loved to party and drink and so did I.  like poison to me tho with my personality

    some of the nights we had were scary after both drinking it was not healthy  that's when my weight skyrocket to 240 lbs.  I had to stop for a second or two having sexx a few times because I felt like my heart was going to explode at that weight

     
    shipitudonk
    shipitudonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 47
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 2:13 AM ET #3290

    CG,

    I was just wondering how do you cap in only 2 hours?  Hell I can barely read all the lines in 2 hours on a Saturday.  Do you look at the whole card?  Great job with the picks!!!!!!!
    Reply
    CG,

    I was just wondering how do you cap in only 2 hours?  Hell I can barely read all the lines in 2 hours on a Saturday.  Do you look at the whole card?  Great job with the picks!!!!!!!
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 2:18 AM ET #3291

    Yea look at the whole card there narrow it down to 3-4 games then decide how many of them I wanna bet. Go to espn look at pts per game, rebounds per game, assists, turnovers, defense then look at each sportsbooks odds and analyze where I can see my "edge" and hit up whatever sportsbook is offering whatever side I like that gives me the best spread. I think if u look at it for 4 hours or more u start analyzing a little too much and get too far off from your first instinct. Usually first instict is best. Last night I looked at the card and a red light went off to me with uconn and Purdue but especially uconn, revenge factor, pride of the world champs finally trying to make a run, public on smu and a solid +1.5 line. Wish I waited longer bc went to +2 after I placed bet but I figured sharps would drive the spread down and respect uconn. I'm not a mind reader tho and can't predict the movement of every game. I then analyzed and thought Michigan state was pisssed off loss to minny and would play well today getting that many pts. They played like garbage but bc of the amount of pts we were getting and that only we got a miracle cover for the 3-0 day
    Reply
    Yea look at the whole card there narrow it down to 3-4 games then decide how many of them I wanna bet. Go to espn look at pts per game, rebounds per game, assists, turnovers, defense then look at each sportsbooks odds and analyze where I can see my "edge" and hit up whatever sportsbook is offering whatever side I like that gives me the best spread. I think if u look at it for 4 hours or more u start analyzing a little too much and get too far off from your first instinct. Usually first instict is best. Last night I looked at the card and a red light went off to me with uconn and Purdue but especially uconn, revenge factor, pride of the world champs finally trying to make a run, public on smu and a solid +1.5 line. Wish I waited longer bc went to +2 after I placed bet but I figured sharps would drive the spread down and respect uconn. I'm not a mind reader tho and can't predict the movement of every game. I then analyzed and thought Michigan state was pisssed off loss to minny and would play well today getting that many pts. They played like garbage but bc of the amount of pts we were getting and that only we got a miracle cover for the 3-0 day
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 2:23 AM ET #3292

    sometimes keeping it simply and going on instincts is best.. dosent mean I don't spend a good amount of time analyzing it's just a tough medium between analyzing for hours or sometimes rolling with ur first instinct

    as u can see im not afraid to take a home dog that has a worse record then the away team who Is ranked and the home dog not even ranked and public against them

    I also took the Cavs at -3 in Washington Friday 9 days ago so I try to diversity between square and sharp plays, I would say mostly sharp but u have to do both because BOTH do win

    Reply

    sometimes keeping it simply and going on instincts is best.. dosent mean I don't spend a good amount of time analyzing it's just a tough medium between analyzing for hours or sometimes rolling with ur first instinct

    as u can see im not afraid to take a home dog that has a worse record then the away team who Is ranked and the home dog not even ranked and public against them

    I also took the Cavs at -3 in Washington Friday 9 days ago so I try to diversity between square and sharp plays, I would say mostly sharp but u have to do both because BOTH do win

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 2:25 AM ET #3293

    a think a common misconception is bettors thinking " I can always just fade the public"   or, "lets just bet square teams because they are solid teams" 

    u have to def mix it up and just try to analyze if the sharp or square side will show up for whatever particular bet ur taking

    Reply

    a think a common misconception is bettors thinking " I can always just fade the public"   or, "lets just bet square teams because they are solid teams" 

    u have to def mix it up and just try to analyze if the sharp or square side will show up for whatever particular bet ur taking

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 2:29 AM ET #3294

    like this week that just ended I would say my three sharpest plays were:

    Okc at Suns..i was on suns +5.5    I figured covers and public bloodbath and Durant being out would hurt them that game

    villanova at Xavier   I was on Xavier +2.5   I figured public bloodbath and Xavier needed game at home for tourney

    same thing with smu at UConn today was  on  huskies +1.5 revenge game, great coach, public bloodbath and home

    went 2-1 in that 3 game stretch im no genius just gotta have the right feel in each spot and then deliver

    Reply

    like this week that just ended I would say my three sharpest plays were:

    Okc at Suns..i was on suns +5.5    I figured covers and public bloodbath and Durant being out would hurt them that game

    villanova at Xavier   I was on Xavier +2.5   I figured public bloodbath and Xavier needed game at home for tourney

    same thing with smu at UConn today was  on  huskies +1.5 revenge game, great coach, public bloodbath and home

    went 2-1 in that 3 game stretch im no genius just gotta have the right feel in each spot and then deliver

     
    shipitudonk
    shipitudonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 47
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 2:30 AM ET #3295

    I know some guys on here like to cap the non power conferences.  I thought maybe you had a preference of certain conferences you perfer to cap.

    In no way did I mean you don't know how to analyze a game. I was just wondering how you go about it.

    thanks
    Reply
    I know some guys on here like to cap the non power conferences.  I thought maybe you had a preference of certain conferences you perfer to cap.

    In no way did I mean you don't know how to analyze a game. I was just wondering how you go about it.

    thanks
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 2:40 AM ET #3296

    yea I understand bro..  never had interests in betting small conferences...  I know a lot of guys say that is where u get a big edge but I don't agree with that, but to each his own
    Reply
    yea I understand bro..  never had interests in betting small conferences...  I know a lot of guys say that is where u get a big edge but I don't agree with that, but to each his own
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 2:42 AM ET #3297

    yea I understand bro..  never had interests in betting small conferences...  I know a lot of guys say that is where u get a big edge but I don't agree with that, but to each his own
    Reply
    yea I understand bro..  never had interests in betting small conferences...  I know a lot of guys say that is where u get a big edge but I don't agree with that, but to each his own
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 2:47 AM ET #3298

    sorry for the double post my computer is slow. to much porn lol

    so for Monday I see an nba favorite who is in a GREAT spot imo but they r going against a hot team and laying a lot of pts.  still think they roll tho and win by  10{ but have to cap it more...

    college I see one possible dog who should be LIVE but going against great team and not sure of dogs motivation factor  will look closer at these two ballgames in am

    Reply

    sorry for the double post my computer is slow. to much porn lol

    so for Monday I see an nba favorite who is in a GREAT spot imo but they r going against a hot team and laying a lot of pts.  still think they roll tho and win by  10{ but have to cap it more...

    college I see one possible dog who should be LIVE but going against great team and not sure of dogs motivation factor  will look closer at these two ballgames in am

     
    shipitudonk
    shipitudonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 47
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 2:53 AM ET #3299

    CG,

    I hope nothing but the best for you out there.  And don't listen to these a$$holes who have all the answers.  If they knew it all they would be out there capping like you.

    I will be out there in a few months.  As you can see from my avatar I came into a little cash hitting a bad beat jackpot at the casino.  

    Keep doing what you do best  CASHING WINNING TICKETS!!!!
    Reply
    CG,

    I hope nothing but the best for you out there.  And don't listen to these a$$holes who have all the answers.  If they knew it all they would be out there capping like you.

    I will be out there in a few months.  As you can see from my avatar I came into a little cash hitting a bad beat jackpot at the casino.  

    Keep doing what you do best  CASHING WINNING TICKETS!!!!
     
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 3:09 AM ET #3300

    Thank u brother
    Reply
    Thank u brother
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 132133134 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,274
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,042
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,721
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,432
    • MLB Playoffs 5,312
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,320
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,851
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,289
    • Week 5 Money 11,131

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.