• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 128129130 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    tsw
    jamesxnj
    collegegambler
    petroj
    FonziGAMETIME
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 128129130 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:02 PM ET #3176















    Reply














     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:03 PM ET #3177

    Sweet behind basket

    Reply

    Sweet behind basket

     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:05 PM ET #3178

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    what  a win is right wow. covering that game nothing short of PHANTOM

    pro career profit at all time highs

    lets go BOILERS get me to up 6K on the penny in 22 days here wow.

    2-1 +$950 day now or 3-0 2K day

    lets go boilers make it a special day for the CG


    All time highs
    Milfs
    Salads
    Tilapia
    Bud Light tall boys
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    what  a win is right wow. covering that game nothing short of PHANTOM

    pro career profit at all time highs

    lets go BOILERS get me to up 6K on the penny in 22 days here wow.

    2-1 +$950 day now or 3-0 2K day

    lets go boilers make it a special day for the CG


    All time highs
    Milfs
    Salads
    Tilapia
    Bud Light tall boys
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:06 PM ET #3179

    as soon as they missed the layup down 10 im thinking jesus but offensive board and a huge three

    what a horrific loss for anyone who had wiscy but a huge win for us sparty backers  WOW

    im speechless in a good way. very   fortunate to win that one

    Reply

    as soon as they missed the layup down 10 im thinking jesus but offensive board and a huge three

    what a horrific loss for anyone who had wiscy but a huge win for us sparty backers  WOW

    im speechless in a good way. very   fortunate to win that one

     
    petroj
    petroj
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 170
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:07 PM ET #3180

    WOW backdoor 3 for the win 
    Reply
    WOW backdoor 3 for the win 
     
    FonziGAMETIME
    FonziGAMETIME
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:08 PM ET #3181

    HELLL YEEAAA!!!!
    Reply
    HELLL YEEAAA!!!!
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:09 PM ET #3182

    CG,
    Congrats on MSU PLAY. Squeaker but VERY SWEET IN END to cover like that!
    Next play is a very tough one: got a pro guy (often stays up whole night capping)
    And came up with 2 plays today:
    ST PETERS (winner) and now OSU -9 (?)
    First time I'll be on other side of one of your plays but good luck brother!!!
    Reply
    CG,
    Congrats on MSU PLAY. Squeaker but VERY SWEET IN END to cover like that!
    Next play is a very tough one: got a pro guy (often stays up whole night capping)
    And came up with 2 plays today:
    ST PETERS (winner) and now OSU -9 (?)
    First time I'll be on other side of one of your plays but good luck brother!!!
     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:10 PM ET #3183

     Asian Hookup
    Reply
     Asian Hookup
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:10 PM ET #3184

    epic backdoor cover indeed.  bad bounce/wisco couldn't grab that board should have held on and won by 10.  Anyway at least u got a win, congrats
    Reply
    epic backdoor cover indeed.  bad bounce/wisco couldn't grab that board should have held on and won by 10.  Anyway at least u got a win, congrats
     
    ianch
    ianch
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 127
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:10 PM ET #3185

    Reply
     
    petroj
    petroj
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 170
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:13 PM ET #3186

    CG, show us the asian HOTTIE!!!!!

    Reply
    CG, show us the asian HOTTIE!!!!!

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:15 PM ET #3187


    “You know that crazy heart of yours? The one with lightning crackling and moonlight shining through it. The one you’ve been told not to trust because it often led you off the beaten path. The one so many have misunderstood your entire life. Trust it. Feed it. Grow it. It’s your greatest treasure and will point the way to your highest destiny. It is the voice of your soul.”
    ~~~~~Jacob Nordby





    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    “You know that crazy heart of yours? The one with lightning crackling and moonlight shining through it. The one you’ve been told not to trust because it often led you off the beaten path. The one so many have misunderstood your entire life. Trust it. Feed it. Grow it. It’s your greatest treasure and will point the way to your highest destiny. It is the voice of your soul.”
    ~~~~~Jacob Nordby





     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:18 PM ET #3188

    Izzo had your back, CG. Didn't let em quit. Nice pick.
    Go Boilers.
    Reply
    Izzo had your back, CG. Didn't let em quit. Nice pick.
    Go Boilers.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:20 PM ET #3189

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I don't bet totals often TDOG I have no feel brother.. just hop on Purdue with me at the generous +9.5 if it's still out there for u.  the sportsbook I went to when I made my Spartans and boilers plays has a max bet to win $500 only lmao. what a bootleg book that is.

    I went to a big time book to place my UConn bet..  but I went to the shitt book for Spartans and boilers bc it was only book that had them in town at +9.5   yet vanzack says I don't shop for lines lol...

    I went to one book for UConn and another for my other two plays..  If I had 10 bets and could get the best lines at 10 different books I would go to each book, but I don't shop for lines remember? lol

    CG -

    There are different levels of "shopping for lines".

    If I wake up and need toilet paper, and go to three stores in my neighborhood, you could call that shopping for toilet paper.  If I expanded that to include warehouse stores and all discount stores in my neighborhood that would be next level.

    If I included using coupons at all those places that would be even next level.  If I included all online delivery services, even overseas, using coupons and discount codes, and buying in bulk - that would be even next level.

    You proclaim to be an excellent money manager.  If you are also a line shopper, you are certainly at first level.  Just because you go out and find the best Vegas -110 line is really entry level line shopping.  You are totally limited to what you can really do.

    I mean we had an example yesterday where at the exact same time as you placed 1100 on Xavier at -110, they were available for a half point less and -103 online.  That is a major f'in difference pal - one that an excellent money manager would chew off his fingers to get at.

    You set random amounts that you bet - then repeat them and give them nicknames so that they mean more to the myth.  Then you "shop" at that one moment in time for the best -110 line.  You bet for winning and losing days - betting about the same daily every day on purpose. Just being as honest as I can  - there is nothing professional or "excellent money management" about any of that.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I don't bet totals often TDOG I have no feel brother.. just hop on Purdue with me at the generous +9.5 if it's still out there for u.  the sportsbook I went to when I made my Spartans and boilers plays has a max bet to win $500 only lmao. what a bootleg book that is.

    I went to a big time book to place my UConn bet..  but I went to the shitt book for Spartans and boilers bc it was only book that had them in town at +9.5   yet vanzack says I don't shop for lines lol...

    I went to one book for UConn and another for my other two plays..  If I had 10 bets and could get the best lines at 10 different books I would go to each book, but I don't shop for lines remember? lol

    CG -

    There are different levels of "shopping for lines".

    If I wake up and need toilet paper, and go to three stores in my neighborhood, you could call that shopping for toilet paper.  If I expanded that to include warehouse stores and all discount stores in my neighborhood that would be next level.

    If I included using coupons at all those places that would be even next level.  If I included all online delivery services, even overseas, using coupons and discount codes, and buying in bulk - that would be even next level.

    You proclaim to be an excellent money manager.  If you are also a line shopper, you are certainly at first level.  Just because you go out and find the best Vegas -110 line is really entry level line shopping.  You are totally limited to what you can really do.

    I mean we had an example yesterday where at the exact same time as you placed 1100 on Xavier at -110, they were available for a half point less and -103 online.  That is a major f'in difference pal - one that an excellent money manager would chew off his fingers to get at.

    You set random amounts that you bet - then repeat them and give them nicknames so that they mean more to the myth.  Then you "shop" at that one moment in time for the best -110 line.  You bet for winning and losing days - betting about the same daily every day on purpose. Just being as honest as I can  - there is nothing professional or "excellent money management" about any of that.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:21 PM ET #3190

    Thank u fellas. Funny no one bashing me for seeing my Milf last night since I started out 2-0 today isn't it? Like I said I get up and cap no matter what I do the night before. I always give myself minimum 2 hours of capping no matter the day of week. That's why I was so frustrated yesterday by the Xavier loss being blamed on me not taking my profession seriously bc I was with her... I did my homework on that game like I said I'm not superman and I lost a bet, it happens
    Reply
    Thank u fellas. Funny no one bashing me for seeing my Milf last night since I started out 2-0 today isn't it? Like I said I get up and cap no matter what I do the night before. I always give myself minimum 2 hours of capping no matter the day of week. That's why I was so frustrated yesterday by the Xavier loss being blamed on me not taking my profession seriously bc I was with her... I did my homework on that game like I said I'm not superman and I lost a bet, it happens
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:22 PM ET #3191

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    CG -

    There are different levels of "shopping for lines".

    If I wake up and need toilet paper, and go to three stores in my neighborhood, you could call that shopping for toilet paper.  If I expanded that to include warehouse stores and all discount stores in my neighborhood that would be next level.

    If I included using coupons at all those places that would be even next level.  If I included all online delivery services, even overseas, using coupons and discount codes, and buying in bulk - that would be even next level.

    You proclaim to be an excellent money manager.  If you are also a line shopper, you are certainly at first level.  Just because you go out and find the best Vegas -110 line is really entry level line shopping.  You are totally limited to what you can really do.

    I mean we had an example yesterday where at the exact same time as you placed 1100 on Xavier at -110, they were available for a half point less and -103 online.  That is a major f'in difference pal - one that an excellent money manager would chew off his fingers to get at.

    You set random amounts that you bet - then repeat them and give them nicknames so that they mean more to the myth.  Then you "shop" at that one moment in time for the best -110 line.  You bet for winning and losing days - betting about the same daily every day on purpose. Just being as honest as I can  - there is nothing professional or "excellent money management" about any of that.

    And yet, he's winning.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    CG -

    There are different levels of "shopping for lines".

    If I wake up and need toilet paper, and go to three stores in my neighborhood, you could call that shopping for toilet paper.  If I expanded that to include warehouse stores and all discount stores in my neighborhood that would be next level.

    If I included using coupons at all those places that would be even next level.  If I included all online delivery services, even overseas, using coupons and discount codes, and buying in bulk - that would be even next level.

    You proclaim to be an excellent money manager.  If you are also a line shopper, you are certainly at first level.  Just because you go out and find the best Vegas -110 line is really entry level line shopping.  You are totally limited to what you can really do.

    I mean we had an example yesterday where at the exact same time as you placed 1100 on Xavier at -110, they were available for a half point less and -103 online.  That is a major f'in difference pal - one that an excellent money manager would chew off his fingers to get at.

    You set random amounts that you bet - then repeat them and give them nicknames so that they mean more to the myth.  Then you "shop" at that one moment in time for the best -110 line.  You bet for winning and losing days - betting about the same daily every day on purpose. Just being as honest as I can  - there is nothing professional or "excellent money management" about any of that.

    And yet, he's winning.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:23 PM ET #3192

    Well Vanzack what ur saying is moving to Vegas to bet then makes u a bad line shopper? Since every game is -110 juiced
    Reply
    Well Vanzack what ur saying is moving to Vegas to bet then makes u a bad line shopper? Since every game is -110 juiced
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:25 PM ET #3193

    Skip- lol Sparty was a horrible bet by me. I got luckky as Fuckk ha I'll take that nice winner tho everytime babayyy
    Reply
    Skip- lol Sparty was a horrible bet by me. I got luckky as Fuckk ha I'll take that nice winner tho everytime babayyy
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:26 PM ET #3194

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipbone:

    And yet, he's winning.

    Classic loser response.

    Why not throw in a "its only house money" to really make it sound even more like a loser.

    Read what I am about to type at least twice.  ANYTHING HE WINS HE SHOULD BE WINNING MORE, AND THE PART HE IS LEAVING ON THE TABLE IS MONEY HE WILL NEED WHEN HE IS NOT WINNING.

    Read it again.

    And stop being a loser.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipbone:

    And yet, he's winning.

    Classic loser response.

    Why not throw in a "its only house money" to really make it sound even more like a loser.

    Read what I am about to type at least twice.  ANYTHING HE WINS HE SHOULD BE WINNING MORE, AND THE PART HE IS LEAVING ON THE TABLE IS MONEY HE WILL NEED WHEN HE IS NOT WINNING.

    Read it again.

    And stop being a loser.

     
    Theone324
    Theone324
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:32 PM ET #3195

    It's not hard to understand CG, long term you're making more money if you had multiple offshore books like I told you before you even before you moved out here.  Either way nice day brotha.
    Reply
    It's not hard to understand CG, long term you're making more money if you had multiple offshore books like I told you before you even before you moved out here.  Either way nice day brotha.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:36 PM ET #3196

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Well Vanzack what ur saying is moving to Vegas to bet then makes u a bad line shopper? Since every game is -110 juiced

    Not a "bad" line shopper.

    But not as good as you could be.  It is limiting.  Just like you could say that because I don't have all Vegas books at my disposal I am also limiting myself.

    But deciding which game you are going to bet - and then taking that slice of time - whether it be a half hour or whatever - as your time to place your bet - is limiting yourself no matter where you are.

    If you want to maximize advantages - most "pros" put some kind of effort in to trying to predict when and where is the best time and place to bet.  And a lot of times that means staging bets in increments to lower your risk. 

    It is like buying stock.  You can wake up and say I am going to buy Tesla stock today - and then put in an order for 100 shares.  Or you can use a method to determine when to buy, and how much to buy.  Maybe that is staggered amounts at different times.

    What you are doing is certainly better than a guy who has one book and one time to bet.  But what you are doing is not as good as a guy with many options and predictive line movement processes.  You are somewhere in between that.

    And if you listen to nothing I have posted or will post in the future - listen to this one thing - pennies and small percentages count huge in sportsbetting for profit.  The 5 cents or half points you are leaving behind on wagers are going to kill you longterm.  Whatever profits you are making you should be making more with the same efforts.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Well Vanzack what ur saying is moving to Vegas to bet then makes u a bad line shopper? Since every game is -110 juiced

    Not a "bad" line shopper.

    But not as good as you could be.  It is limiting.  Just like you could say that because I don't have all Vegas books at my disposal I am also limiting myself.

    But deciding which game you are going to bet - and then taking that slice of time - whether it be a half hour or whatever - as your time to place your bet - is limiting yourself no matter where you are.

    If you want to maximize advantages - most "pros" put some kind of effort in to trying to predict when and where is the best time and place to bet.  And a lot of times that means staging bets in increments to lower your risk. 

    It is like buying stock.  You can wake up and say I am going to buy Tesla stock today - and then put in an order for 100 shares.  Or you can use a method to determine when to buy, and how much to buy.  Maybe that is staggered amounts at different times.

    What you are doing is certainly better than a guy who has one book and one time to bet.  But what you are doing is not as good as a guy with many options and predictive line movement processes.  You are somewhere in between that.

    And if you listen to nothing I have posted or will post in the future - listen to this one thing - pennies and small percentages count huge in sportsbetting for profit.  The 5 cents or half points you are leaving behind on wagers are going to kill you longterm.  Whatever profits you are making you should be making more with the same efforts.

     
    Shanski3461
    Shanski3461
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 66
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:39 PM ET #3197

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Classic loser response.

    Why not throw in a "its only house money" to really make it sound even more like a loser.

    Read what I am about to type at least twice.  ANYTHING HE WINS HE SHOULD BE WINNING MORE, AND THE PART HE IS LEAVING ON THE TABLE IS MONEY HE WILL NEED WHEN HE IS NOT WINNING.

    Read it again.

    And stop being a loser.

    I'd read it a few more times, get out a note card, write it down, tape to my 'fridge, and read it everytime I made an epic cucumber salad.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Classic loser response.

    Why not throw in a "its only house money" to really make it sound even more like a loser.

    Read what I am about to type at least twice.  ANYTHING HE WINS HE SHOULD BE WINNING MORE, AND THE PART HE IS LEAVING ON THE TABLE IS MONEY HE WILL NEED WHEN HE IS NOT WINNING.

    Read it again.

    And stop being a loser.

    I'd read it a few more times, get out a note card, write it down, tape to my 'fridge, and read it everytime I made an epic cucumber salad.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:47 PM ET #3198

    Anyone ever had Carl jr? I could go for a nice burger tonight. Wanna try it out
    Reply
    Anyone ever had Carl jr? I could go for a nice burger tonight. Wanna try it out
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:48 PM ET #3199

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Classic loser response.

    Why not throw in a "its only house money" to really make it sound even more like a loser.

    Read what I am about to type at least twice.  ANYTHING HE WINS HE SHOULD BE WINNING MORE, AND THE PART HE IS LEAVING ON THE TABLE IS MONEY HE WILL NEED WHEN HE IS NOT WINNING.

    Read it again.

    And stop being a loser.


    Beat me to it. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Classic loser response.

    Why not throw in a "its only house money" to really make it sound even more like a loser.

    Read what I am about to type at least twice.  ANYTHING HE WINS HE SHOULD BE WINNING MORE, AND THE PART HE IS LEAVING ON THE TABLE IS MONEY HE WILL NEED WHEN HE IS NOT WINNING.

    Read it again.

    And stop being a loser.


    Beat me to it. 
     
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:51 PM ET #3200

    College Congrats on your 2 wins, I only took your Michigan St pick Didn't bet Ucon didn't like . I hope my English is better. You can have Tdog25 as your friend.I know he's lying punk kid . He's cussed me out., you & many others. Hope last night was exception instead of the rule on your drinking binge . Least you said , you don't drink & drive. That's smarter than any bet you make . Ok my pro games coming up . I'll take look at Purdue if it hasn't taken off.Tdog 25 back off. Anytime you want to threaten me or my family, I'll meet you in Vegas . I forgot your only 16. Crack me up Pick Me , College I want shout out in hour Video. I guess we both got couple. I give College a Mulligan for being wasted. College , you should relax watch your game. Don't tex with anybody .Its frustrating to you & me watching this crap going down. I was on computer at work.Is there 2 of you out there 1 old man ??? Good luck Covers Bros.
    Reply
    College Congrats on your 2 wins, I only took your Michigan St pick Didn't bet Ucon didn't like . I hope my English is better. You can have Tdog25 as your friend.I know he's lying punk kid . He's cussed me out., you & many others. Hope last night was exception instead of the rule on your drinking binge . Least you said , you don't drink & drive. That's smarter than any bet you make . Ok my pro games coming up . I'll take look at Purdue if it hasn't taken off.Tdog 25 back off. Anytime you want to threaten me or my family, I'll meet you in Vegas . I forgot your only 16. Crack me up Pick Me , College I want shout out in hour Video. I guess we both got couple. I give College a Mulligan for being wasted. College , you should relax watch your game. Don't tex with anybody .Its frustrating to you & me watching this crap going down. I was on computer at work.Is there 2 of you out there 1 old man ??? Good luck Covers Bros.
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 128129130 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,321
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,789
    • MLB Playoffs 5,524
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,968
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,032
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.