• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 127128129 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    TheGoldenGoose
    cd329
    tdog25
    Canada_Chris
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 127128129 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:23 PM ET #3151

    I don't bet totals often TDOG I have no feel brother.. just hop on Purdue with me at the generous +9.5 if it's still out there for u.  the sportsbook I went to when I made my Spartans and boilers plays has a max bet to win $500 only lmao. what a bootleg book that is.

    I went to a big time book to place my UConn bet..  but I went to the shitt book for Spartans and boilers bc it was only book that had them in town at +9.5   yet vanzack says I don't shop for lines lol...

    I went to one book for UConn and another for my other two plays..  If I had 10 bets and could get the best lines at 10 different books I would go to each book, but I don't shop for lines remember? lol

    Reply

    I don't bet totals often TDOG I have no feel brother.. just hop on Purdue with me at the generous +9.5 if it's still out there for u.  the sportsbook I went to when I made my Spartans and boilers plays has a max bet to win $500 only lmao. what a bootleg book that is.

    I went to a big time book to place my UConn bet..  but I went to the shitt book for Spartans and boilers bc it was only book that had them in town at +9.5   yet vanzack says I don't shop for lines lol...

    I went to one book for UConn and another for my other two plays..  If I had 10 bets and could get the best lines at 10 different books I would go to each book, but I don't shop for lines remember? lol

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:24 PM ET #3152

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCGmwMlysnk

    shoutouts






    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCGmwMlysnk

    shoutouts






     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:26 PM ET #3153

    and there is something I left out.. there is a member of my family that I lent over 13K.. yes $13,000 that is a lot of money to me and to someone my age.  so just imagine if I had that cash..  but it is someone who is close to me and they have thanked me many times and said they would be on the streets had I not helped them.

    so hopefully I get some good karma from that.. we shall see.

     

    Reply

    and there is something I left out.. there is a member of my family that I lent over 13K.. yes $13,000 that is a lot of money to me and to someone my age.  so just imagine if I had that cash..  but it is someone who is close to me and they have thanked me many times and said they would be on the streets had I not helped them.

    so hopefully I get some good karma from that.. we shall see.

     

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23761
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:31 PM ET #3154

    who in their right minds sits in a car and puts up videos after a game wins.

    CG, you need to calm down or you might have that heart attack
    Reply
    who in their right minds sits in a car and puts up videos after a game wins.

    CG, you need to calm down or you might have that heart attack
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:33 PM ET #3155

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    who in their right minds sits in a car and puts up videos after a game wins.

    CG, you need to calm down or you might have that heart attack

    It was after I went and collected my UConn winnings... I went to sportsbook to collect...

    do u ever say anything positive, ever?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    who in their right minds sits in a car and puts up videos after a game wins.

    CG, you need to calm down or you might have that heart attack

    It was after I went and collected my UConn winnings... I went to sportsbook to collect...

    do u ever say anything positive, ever?

     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:35 PM ET #3156

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    who in their right minds sits in a car and puts up videos after a game wins.

    CG, you need to calm down or you might have that heart attack

    He's having fun, bruh...The kid is 27 years old, man....He doesn't have any friends there yet, so what? Let him do his thing...Pretty soon he won't have time to do anything....Have you lived in a city where you knew NOBODY? It fukin sucks...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    who in their right minds sits in a car and puts up videos after a game wins.

    CG, you need to calm down or you might have that heart attack

    He's having fun, bruh...The kid is 27 years old, man....He doesn't have any friends there yet, so what? Let him do his thing...Pretty soon he won't have time to do anything....Have you lived in a city where you knew NOBODY? It fukin sucks...
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:36 PM ET #3157

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    who in their right minds sits in a car and puts up videos after a game wins.

    CG, you need to calm down or you might have that heart attack

    im hitting at 60% over 50 bets in to my pro career.  I hit at 57% 140 college football bets this season... 59% NFL 120 bets.

    that's over 300 bets and just under 60%

    im up 5K my first 22 days into this move... have all my expenses covered and a nice amount of pocket change without touching my savings yet u make it like I am some horrendous capper who is down a ton of money? 

    does that make any sense to anyone? honestly

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    who in their right minds sits in a car and puts up videos after a game wins.

    CG, you need to calm down or you might have that heart attack

    im hitting at 60% over 50 bets in to my pro career.  I hit at 57% 140 college football bets this season... 59% NFL 120 bets.

    that's over 300 bets and just under 60%

    im up 5K my first 22 days into this move... have all my expenses covered and a nice amount of pocket change without touching my savings yet u make it like I am some horrendous capper who is down a ton of money? 

    does that make any sense to anyone? honestly

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:40 PM ET #3158

    I love it tdog.. I like being by myself it's odd.  as long as I get laid a good bit I am always happy...  I am meeting this 41 year old Asian lady tonight she has a very nice body and seems like a sweet girl...  her and my other milf I showed u pic of I been banging is all I need at night after my bets are done...

    and ill keep going out and doing my thing and meeting new women.   

    even if I don't have any women around which is usually not a problem I am happy just being on my own and having my own space.  

    I do love this site and posting here because betting is my true passion, but HELL Im 28 years old of course I like the thrill of new women and pu$$Y it goes hand and hand with being involved in this betting lifestyle. 

    the excitement of meeting new women is like the excitement I get before each bet starts.. never gets old for me

    Reply

    I love it tdog.. I like being by myself it's odd.  as long as I get laid a good bit I am always happy...  I am meeting this 41 year old Asian lady tonight she has a very nice body and seems like a sweet girl...  her and my other milf I showed u pic of I been banging is all I need at night after my bets are done...

    and ill keep going out and doing my thing and meeting new women.   

    even if I don't have any women around which is usually not a problem I am happy just being on my own and having my own space.  

    I do love this site and posting here because betting is my true passion, but HELL Im 28 years old of course I like the thrill of new women and pu$$Y it goes hand and hand with being involved in this betting lifestyle. 

    the excitement of meeting new women is like the excitement I get before each bet starts.. never gets old for me

     
    Canada_Chris
    Canada_Chris
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2462
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:42 PM ET #3159

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I love it tdog.. I like being by myself it's odd.  as long as I get laid a good bit I am always happy...  I am meeting this 41 year old Asian lady tonight she has a very nice body and seems like a sweet girl...  her and my other milf I showed u pic of I been banging is all I need at night after my bets are done...

    and ill keep going out and doing my thing and meeting new women.   

    even if I don't have any women around which is usually not a problem I am happy just being on my own and having my own space.  

    I do love this site and posting here because betting is my true passion, but HELL Im 28 years old of course I like the thrill of new women and pu$$Y it goes hand and hand with being involved in this betting lifestyle. 

    the excitement of meeting new women is like the excitement I get before each bet starts.. never gets old for me



    'Moving to Vegas to become a full time douchebag'
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I love it tdog.. I like being by myself it's odd.  as long as I get laid a good bit I am always happy...  I am meeting this 41 year old Asian lady tonight she has a very nice body and seems like a sweet girl...  her and my other milf I showed u pic of I been banging is all I need at night after my bets are done...

    and ill keep going out and doing my thing and meeting new women.   

    even if I don't have any women around which is usually not a problem I am happy just being on my own and having my own space.  

    I do love this site and posting here because betting is my true passion, but HELL Im 28 years old of course I like the thrill of new women and pu$$Y it goes hand and hand with being involved in this betting lifestyle. 

    the excitement of meeting new women is like the excitement I get before each bet starts.. never gets old for me



    'Moving to Vegas to become a full time douchebag'
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:43 PM ET #3160

    cd329- and that wasent even being selective for football as I was betting a lot of games, most I liked but some forced bets... being selective ill do even better imo..   not happy with my job and life at home so I bet some games I wouldn't out here being very happy in vegas now.

    check the season long threads these are not made up numbers...

    and obviously I don't parlay anymore like I did at home.  the only sport I MIGHT parlay is baseball because u can take two -200's with great pitchers in a two teamer and make it basically a bet where u risk to win the same amount

    also throw a nice +160 into a parlay and it skyrockets... but I haven't finalized my approach for baseball yet..

    I cant wait to enter that football contest out here..  with my nfl winning % I have a real good shot to place somewhere high enough where I can get a nice chunk of cash

    Reply

    cd329- and that wasent even being selective for football as I was betting a lot of games, most I liked but some forced bets... being selective ill do even better imo..   not happy with my job and life at home so I bet some games I wouldn't out here being very happy in vegas now.

    check the season long threads these are not made up numbers...

    and obviously I don't parlay anymore like I did at home.  the only sport I MIGHT parlay is baseball because u can take two -200's with great pitchers in a two teamer and make it basically a bet where u risk to win the same amount

    also throw a nice +160 into a parlay and it skyrockets... but I haven't finalized my approach for baseball yet..

    I cant wait to enter that football contest out here..  with my nfl winning % I have a real good shot to place somewhere high enough where I can get a nice chunk of cash

     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:45 PM ET #3161

    that's good, man....Give that asian sensation the business, make sure you pick up some copenhagen long cut and some magnum thin and take care of it.

    I say the odds of you catching "yellow fever" are at about -120 in a few hours..

    I banged one asian in my life, and she had DD tits, but some hair on her armpits, but man, that Chinese pusssy was one of the best I had.

    Went out with a new girl last night, she has the hots for me, broke up w me girl couple weeks ago, so that was good.

    Always replace them, people who cry about their dog dying, are ones who never go buy another puppy.  Always have another one ready to go, till you meet the right one.

    As baron would say, tdog out......I'm on Purdue big..
    Reply
    that's good, man....Give that asian sensation the business, make sure you pick up some copenhagen long cut and some magnum thin and take care of it.

    I say the odds of you catching "yellow fever" are at about -120 in a few hours..

    I banged one asian in my life, and she had DD tits, but some hair on her armpits, but man, that Chinese pusssy was one of the best I had.

    Went out with a new girl last night, she has the hots for me, broke up w me girl couple weeks ago, so that was good.

    Always replace them, people who cry about their dog dying, are ones who never go buy another puppy.  Always have another one ready to go, till you meet the right one.

    As baron would say, tdog out......I'm on Purdue big..
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:45 PM ET #3162

    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Chris:



    'Moving to Vegas to become a full time douchebag'

    solid contribution from u sir

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Chris:



    'Moving to Vegas to become a full time douchebag'

    solid contribution from u sir

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:46 PM ET #3163

    any chance sparty gets us an epic backdoor cover? they have no business covering this game lmao, if they do would be epic
    Reply
    any chance sparty gets us an epic backdoor cover? they have no business covering this game lmao, if they do would be epic
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23761
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:54 PM ET #3164

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    im hitting at 60% over 50 bets in to my pro career.  I hit at 57% 140 college football bets this season... 59% NFL 120 bets.

    that's over 300 bets and just under 60%

    im up 5K my first 22 days into this move... have all my expenses covered and a nice amount of pocket change without touching my savings yet u make it like I am some horrendous capper who is down a ton of money? 

    does that make any sense to anyone? honestly



    pal you need to take some of that money and take a reading course. Nobody said you were a bad capper at least not yet. 

    also why dont you stop with this pro stuff, your just a gambler trying to make a living.  You are way to wrapped up in all these silly titles.
    All i said was calm down and stop acting like everytime you win a game, its your first win.  Act like you have won before, thats what a pro would do
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    im hitting at 60% over 50 bets in to my pro career.  I hit at 57% 140 college football bets this season... 59% NFL 120 bets.

    that's over 300 bets and just under 60%

    im up 5K my first 22 days into this move... have all my expenses covered and a nice amount of pocket change without touching my savings yet u make it like I am some horrendous capper who is down a ton of money? 

    does that make any sense to anyone? honestly



    pal you need to take some of that money and take a reading course. Nobody said you were a bad capper at least not yet. 

    also why dont you stop with this pro stuff, your just a gambler trying to make a living.  You are way to wrapped up in all these silly titles.
    All i said was calm down and stop acting like everytime you win a game, its your first win.  Act like you have won before, thats what a pro would do
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:57 PM ET #3165

    Michigan state down 8 I wish they didn't foul lol!!

    why did u foul with 18.6 seconds haha

    Reply

    Michigan state down 8 I wish they didn't foul lol!!

    why did u foul with 18.6 seconds haha

     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:57 PM ET #3166

    CG,
    Congrats on conn. Play. I tailed and as I said before in this thread I loved Over on Conn. Game so doubled up on that. TY!
    Reply
    CG,
    Congrats on conn. Play. I tailed and as I said before in this thread I loved Over on Conn. Game so doubled up on that. TY!
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:58 PM ET #3167

    sparty +9.5 cashes WOW what a lucky cover we will take it tho

    lets go purdue for the 3-0 day

    Reply

    sparty +9.5 cashes WOW what a lucky cover we will take it tho

    lets go purdue for the 3-0 day

     
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2605
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:58 PM ET #3168

    BOOM!!!!
    Reply
    BOOM!!!!
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:58 PM ET #3169

    MICHIGAN ST. CASH!!!!
    Reply
    MICHIGAN ST. CASH!!!!
     
    nomoreLsyo_147
    nomoreLsyo_147
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:58 PM ET #3170

    omg CG what a win!!!!ahhhhhhhhh
    Reply
    omg CG what a win!!!!ahhhhhhhhh
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:58 PM ET #3171



    Whisky  BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply


    Whisky  BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 5:59 PM ET #3172

    talk about a moose...lucky win on sparty.  BOL rest of the week
    Reply
    talk about a moose...lucky win on sparty.  BOL rest of the week
     
    shipitudonk
    shipitudonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 47
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:00 PM ET #3173

    CG,

    We need a video of what you thought of that 3 by MSU!!!!

    Reply
    CG,

    We need a video of what you thought of that 3 by MSU!!!!

     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:01 PM ET #3174

    Reply
     
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 6:01 PM ET #3175

    what  a win is right wow. covering that game nothing short of PHANTOM

    pro career profit at all time highs

    lets go BOILERS get me to up 6K on the penny in 22 days here wow.

    2-1 +$950 day now or 3-0 2K day

    lets go boilers make it a special day for the CG

    Reply

    what  a win is right wow. covering that game nothing short of PHANTOM

    pro career profit at all time highs

    lets go BOILERS get me to up 6K on the penny in 22 days here wow.

    2-1 +$950 day now or 3-0 2K day

    lets go boilers make it a special day for the CG

    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 127128129 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,325
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,809
    • MLB Playoffs 5,559
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,001
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,068
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.