lets go sparty and purdue
but huge to get my big play in.. even a split and I make $950 today and have a +1.2K week overall
I want the 2-0 and 3-0 day but I can finally relax a little bit now
lets go sparty and purdue
but huge to get my big play in.. even a split and I make $950 today and have a +1.2K week overall
I want the 2-0 and 3-0 day but I can finally relax a little bit now
lets go sparty and purdue
but huge to get my big play in.. even a split and I make $950 today and have a +1.2K week overall
I want the 2-0 and 3-0 day but I can finally relax a little bit now
Your money management doesn't blow. Because you don't have money management.
You have money discipline.
There is no money management. Money management is the idea of making a stake size that means something, shopping for lines, and timing bets for optimization.
You have random bet sizes. You get the best line you can at the time you want to bet.
None of that is money management. You are disciplined because you stick to your bet amount - and I said this earlier in this thread - you are like someone with OCD who continues to practice rituals that are based on random reasoning.
![]()
Your money management doesn't blow. Because you don't have money management.
You have money discipline.
There is no money management. Money management is the idea of making a stake size that means something, shopping for lines, and timing bets for optimization.
You have random bet sizes. You get the best line you can at the time you want to bet.
None of that is money management. You are disciplined because you stick to your bet amount - and I said this earlier in this thread - you are like someone with OCD who continues to practice rituals that are based on random reasoning.
![]()
part of the reason I am so into this and get so into each game is because I worked my a$$ off to get my savings to 30K. job I hated, with a brutal commute, and won a lot of money betting at home as well.
I had to get my savings to 30K first before I could follow through and "live this dream"
so it's not like I have stuff handed to me like so many others.. living out my dream is all from hard work I put in, so of course each game is critical to me because nothing was ever handed to me
and that is what makes this that much more special for me
part of the reason I am so into this and get so into each game is because I worked my a$$ off to get my savings to 30K. job I hated, with a brutal commute, and won a lot of money betting at home as well.
I had to get my savings to 30K first before I could follow through and "live this dream"
so it's not like I have stuff handed to me like so many others.. living out my dream is all from hard work I put in, so of course each game is critical to me because nothing was ever handed to me
and that is what makes this that much more special for me
don't like total tdog.
im busy during the day.. honestly if I was working right now I wouldn't have the mornings to cap.. especially during the week and I would be in the same rut I was in when I lived in Jersey.
ill work if I have to but if I can win the 4-6K range that it looks like ill win this month, there is no need to work. If that is the case each month I will have all expenses paid and my 30K in my savings will go up..
don't like total tdog.
im busy during the day.. honestly if I was working right now I wouldn't have the mornings to cap.. especially during the week and I would be in the same rut I was in when I lived in Jersey.
ill work if I have to but if I can win the 4-6K range that it looks like ill win this month, there is no need to work. If that is the case each month I will have all expenses paid and my 30K in my savings will go up..
