@Gavinnick
![]()
@Uman
For sure. I really think he takes it.
Even though since losing to Nadal in 2022 Zverev has only lost one tour event to a lefty. Which I'm sure is because he's so much stronger on the backhand wing but Shelton's backhand return has been looking good so maybe he can send that into the forehand.
@queensfinest17
@PayMeHardRock
![]()
I'm not going to hedge personally but wouldn't blame ya and if I was I'd definitely be trying to get in at plus money too.
@Uman
For sure. I really think he takes it.
Even though since losing to Nadal in 2022 Zverev has only lost one tour event to a lefty. Which I'm sure is because he's so much stronger on the backhand wing but Shelton's backhand return has been looking good so maybe he can send that into the forehand.
@queensfinest17
@PayMeHardRock
![]()
I'm not going to hedge personally but wouldn't blame ya and if I was I'd definitely be trying to get in at plus money too.
This is really amazing on Ben Shelton to make this final at the US Open
He could win this for sure but I don't think he will. Zevrev is at peak tennis right now . Zevrev had to deal with Nadal , joker, and Fed. Zevrev is in the best position he has ever been in. His time is now to rack up a couple slams. Shelton wins this he is beyond amazing
This is really amazing on Ben Shelton to make this final at the US Open
He could win this for sure but I don't think he will. Zevrev is at peak tennis right now . Zevrev had to deal with Nadal , joker, and Fed. Zevrev is in the best position he has ever been in. His time is now to rack up a couple slams. Shelton wins this he is beyond amazing
