I'm playing $50 units to start. I'm very confident in this system. Hitting at about 88% on the A&B there should be no problems! I wish I could figure out how to make as much as BusterDouglass though!
I'm playing $50 units to start. I'm very confident in this system. Hitting at about 88% on the A&B there should be no problems! I wish I could figure out how to make as much as BusterDouglass though!
Please tell me that you just simply misread May as being March and not actually thought you were in the month of May? Man, I get embarrassed at getting my days mixed up but that takes the cake right there.
Quote Originally Posted by Brobeans:
omg lol its march 2
Please tell me that you just simply misread May as being March and not actually thought you were in the month of May? Man, I get embarrassed at getting my days mixed up but that takes the cake right there.
I have set aside $20K that should be enough. System averages 170 units a month hits A&B in the high 80% range, will probably increase my bet size very quickly! Couple days I will have full 5 year history with A-F breakdown and the RL portion of the system which is hitting 77% or so for another wad of units!
Quote Originally Posted by Bart_:
Jeff, what % of your total bankroll is that?
I have set aside $20K that should be enough. System averages 170 units a month hits A&B in the high 80% range, will probably increase my bet size very quickly! Couple days I will have full 5 year history with A-F breakdown and the RL portion of the system which is hitting 77% or so for another wad of units!
I have set aside $20K that should be enough. System averages 170 units a month hits A&B in the high 80% range, will probably increase my bet size very quickly! Couple days I will have full 5 year history with A-F breakdown and the RL portion of the system which is hitting 77% or so for another wad of units!
So about a 400 unit bankroll , and it will return about 800 units or so ....200% return....
Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:
I have set aside $20K that should be enough. System averages 170 units a month hits A&B in the high 80% range, will probably increase my bet size very quickly! Couple days I will have full 5 year history with A-F breakdown and the RL portion of the system which is hitting 77% or so for another wad of units!
So about a 400 unit bankroll , and it will return about 800 units or so ....200% return....
no MFW any one can 2641 - 0 if you can do that in March madness right now they have a $1 BILLION prize for the perfect bracket!
get that he's saying 100% wins! ???? $400 units returns 800 units..
ok if my units are $100 I will be rich after 1 month $80,000 in profit!
yes that's rich to me guys i only make about $55,000 a year for real working.
sports betting is just side income and any money earned in sports betting is used for gambling elsewhere.
IF i decided to do this for a living i sure as f oooo king hell would not tell anyone in any public forum how i do it! I'd be in Vegas and quiet as a church mouse earning a nice living!
wonder why there isn't any chasers in NBA?
no MFW any one can 2641 - 0 if you can do that in March madness right now they have a $1 BILLION prize for the perfect bracket!
get that he's saying 100% wins! ???? $400 units returns 800 units..
ok if my units are $100 I will be rich after 1 month $80,000 in profit!
yes that's rich to me guys i only make about $55,000 a year for real working.
sports betting is just side income and any money earned in sports betting is used for gambling elsewhere.
IF i decided to do this for a living i sure as f oooo king hell would not tell anyone in any public forum how i do it! I'd be in Vegas and quiet as a church mouse earning a nice living!
no MFW any one can 2641 - 0 if you can do that in March madness right now they have a $1 BILLION prize for the perfect bracket!
get that he's saying 100% wins! ???? $400 units returns 800 units..
ok if my units are $100 I will be rich after 1 month $80,000 in profit!
yes that's rich to me guys i only make about $55,000 a year for real working.
sports betting is just side income and any money earned in sports betting is used for gambling elsewhere.
IF i decided to do this for a living i sure as f oooo king hell would not tell anyone in any public forum how i do it! I'd be in Vegas and quiet as a church mouse earning a nice living!
Buster, granted I am not the biggest fan off Jeffs constant "look at me" type posts.. however, if you are going to attack him at least be accurate..he says his system makes 170 units a month..therefore if your unit size is $100 , you make 17k a month ..not 80k ...as well, if you are playing $100 units, then your roll is 40k ..
Quote Originally Posted by BUSTERDOUGLASS:
wonder why there isn't any chasers in NBA?
no MFW any one can 2641 - 0 if you can do that in March madness right now they have a $1 BILLION prize for the perfect bracket!
get that he's saying 100% wins! ???? $400 units returns 800 units..
ok if my units are $100 I will be rich after 1 month $80,000 in profit!
yes that's rich to me guys i only make about $55,000 a year for real working.
sports betting is just side income and any money earned in sports betting is used for gambling elsewhere.
IF i decided to do this for a living i sure as f oooo king hell would not tell anyone in any public forum how i do it! I'd be in Vegas and quiet as a church mouse earning a nice living!
Buster, granted I am not the biggest fan off Jeffs constant "look at me" type posts.. however, if you are going to attack him at least be accurate..he says his system makes 170 units a month..therefore if your unit size is $100 , you make 17k a month ..not 80k ...as well, if you are playing $100 units, then your roll is 40k ..
no MFW any one can 2641 - 0 if you can do that in March madness right now they have a $1 BILLION prize for the perfect bracket!
get that he's saying 100% wins! ???? $400 units returns 800 units..
ok if my units are $100 I will be rich after 1 month $80,000 in profit!
yes that's rich to me guys i only make about $55,000 a year for real working.
sports betting is just side income and any money earned in sports betting is used for gambling elsewhere.
IF i decided to do this for a living i sure as f oooo king hell would not tell anyone in any public forum how i do it! I'd be in Vegas and quiet as a church mouse earning a nice living!
Buster, you need to relax. The system is 3410-0 as of now your little behind on following the updates. What Neilsy did was take a $20K bankroll and divide into $50 units thus 400 unit roll. As I have stated you're not going to use remotely close to whole bankroll it's just there. Last time I checked I haven't told anybody how I do this system but I am going to give out the plays to my friends on covers. I'm sure it will greatly disgust you when people are winning. Oh FYI there are chases for the NBA I have many.
Quote Originally Posted by BUSTERDOUGLASS:
wonder why there isn't any chasers in NBA?
no MFW any one can 2641 - 0 if you can do that in March madness right now they have a $1 BILLION prize for the perfect bracket!
get that he's saying 100% wins! ???? $400 units returns 800 units..
ok if my units are $100 I will be rich after 1 month $80,000 in profit!
yes that's rich to me guys i only make about $55,000 a year for real working.
sports betting is just side income and any money earned in sports betting is used for gambling elsewhere.
IF i decided to do this for a living i sure as f oooo king hell would not tell anyone in any public forum how i do it! I'd be in Vegas and quiet as a church mouse earning a nice living!
Buster, you need to relax. The system is 3410-0 as of now your little behind on following the updates. What Neilsy did was take a $20K bankroll and divide into $50 units thus 400 unit roll. As I have stated you're not going to use remotely close to whole bankroll it's just there. Last time I checked I haven't told anybody how I do this system but I am going to give out the plays to my friends on covers. I'm sure it will greatly disgust you when people are winning. Oh FYI there are chases for the NBA I have many.
is this system ever going to come out lmao i feel like its a big scam or you would have already posted it
Yeh it's a big scam, just like if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor! Really Sportzfan? I told you it starts about May 2 and unless you have a crystal ball I won't know the plays until then!
Quote Originally Posted by SpOrTzFaN1:
is this system ever going to come out lmao i feel like its a big scam or you would have already posted it
Yeh it's a big scam, just like if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor! Really Sportzfan? I told you it starts about May 2 and unless you have a crystal ball I won't know the plays until then!