• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Systems & Strategies

    117 days and counting until....

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    730champ
    nghia1973
    JEFFTHEHAT
    louris54
    breezeyo
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 15528
    Posts: 141
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    730champ
    730champ
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 16266
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2014 - 6:10 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


    It's a 6 game just to keep it undefeated. Only 7 times out of 2864 plays has gone to game 6 and 45 times to game 5. Last time it went to game 6 was 8/30 2012

    Yes it averages between 80-100 in May , more in the other months!


    wow great stuff
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


    It's a 6 game just to keep it undefeated. Only 7 times out of 2864 plays has gone to game 6 and 45 times to game 5. Last time it went to game 6 was 8/30 2012

    Yes it averages between 80-100 in May , more in the other months!


    wow great stuff
     
    nghia1973
    nghia1973
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 1818
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2014 - 11:21 PM ET #27

    How is it great?  Have you seen him document this system?  All the others system in here have documents backing themselves up.  There are a lot of good system here (and documented) and no one claim that their system is the greatest.  However JEFF already claim that this system is the greatest but never have any documents backing it up.  WOW!!!!! 
    Reply
    How is it great?  Have you seen him document this system?  All the others system in here have documents backing themselves up.  There are a lot of good system here (and documented) and no one claim that their system is the greatest.  However JEFF already claim that this system is the greatest but never have any documents backing it up.  WOW!!!!! 
     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2014 - 11:39 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by nghia1973:

    How is it great?  Have you seen him document this system?  All the others system in here have documents backing themselves up.  There are a lot of good system here (and documented) and no one claim that their system is the greatest.  However JEFF already claim that this system is the greatest but never have any documents backing it up.  WOW!!!!! 

    I've been doing this for a mere 30 years , I have no clue what  I'm doing. I love guys like you that are non believers. The fact is I'm the greatest system creator on the planet. Yes I'm being arrogant but it's just the plain flippin truth? You can't find one person in this forum with two brains cells that would tell complete strangers how I come up with plays for this system. To call me a liar just shows you haven't a clue. Do me a favor and fade my plays next season I'd like to see you lose your lunch money.

    Thanks for visiting my thread 

    The Hat
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nghia1973:

    How is it great?  Have you seen him document this system?  All the others system in here have documents backing themselves up.  There are a lot of good system here (and documented) and no one claim that their system is the greatest.  However JEFF already claim that this system is the greatest but never have any documents backing it up.  WOW!!!!! 

    I've been doing this for a mere 30 years , I have no clue what  I'm doing. I love guys like you that are non believers. The fact is I'm the greatest system creator on the planet. Yes I'm being arrogant but it's just the plain flippin truth? You can't find one person in this forum with two brains cells that would tell complete strangers how I come up with plays for this system. To call me a liar just shows you haven't a clue. Do me a favor and fade my plays next season I'd like to see you lose your lunch money.

    Thanks for visiting my thread 

    The Hat
     
    nghia1973
    nghia1973
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 1818
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2014 - 12:41 AM ET #29

    30 yrs?  Then you should know that without any documents backing up your claim, people will call your BS.

    Alright Jeff, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and see what you got for the baseball season.  Until then 

    PS:  Be courteous and not go into other people thread to announce your own system.  Do it on your own thread 
    Reply
    30 yrs?  Then you should know that without any documents backing up your claim, people will call your BS.

    Alright Jeff, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and see what you got for the baseball season.  Until then 

    PS:  Be courteous and not go into other people thread to announce your own system.  Do it on your own thread 
     
    louris54
    louris54
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 222
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2014 - 2:32 AM ET #30

    Are these gonna be moneyline plays where the juice is crazy high and a 6 game chase loss would destroy the whole year?
    Reply
    Are these gonna be moneyline plays where the juice is crazy high and a 6 game chase loss would destroy the whole year?
     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2014 - 10:52 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by louris54:

    Are these gonna be moneyline plays where the juice is crazy high and a 6 game chase loss would destroy the whole year?

    Yes, money line plays. A loss? Hasn't happened in 4 years so far, it may happen sometime. No, it won't even come close to wiping out the years winnings. The last game 6 was 8/30/12. If you're scared of the chase play an aggressive labby. I'm not really familiar with how much a labby reduces winnings but even if it cuts it in half you're looking at about 400 units.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by louris54:

    Are these gonna be moneyline plays where the juice is crazy high and a 6 game chase loss would destroy the whole year?

    Yes, money line plays. A loss? Hasn't happened in 4 years so far, it may happen sometime. No, it won't even come close to wiping out the years winnings. The last game 6 was 8/30/12. If you're scared of the chase play an aggressive labby. I'm not really familiar with how much a labby reduces winnings but even if it cuts it in half you're looking at about 400 units.
     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2014 - 1:06 PM ET #32

    4 years complete

    3065-0 at least one more year to go

    Reply
    4 years complete

    3065-0 at least one more year to go

     
    breezeyo
    breezeyo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 134
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2014 - 2:18 PM ET #33

    What is the record for these 4 years thru Game 3?  At what average line?   Do you have that info?

     

    Reply

    What is the record for these 4 years thru Game 3?  At what average line?   Do you have that info?

     

     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2014 - 3:27 PM ET #34

    2013 record           2012 record            2011 record         2010 record

    759-0                     836-0                      722-0                   758-0
    A) 461                   A) 484                     A) 448                  A) 432
    B) 187                   B) 224                     B) 179                  B) 196
    C)  85                    C) 69                      C) 57                    C) 82

    That 94.4% on the A,B,C game 

    I don't have average line it would tke me a few hours since all my documentation is in notebooks done by hand. 

    System stands at 3075-0 I just started 2009 so it I'll be a week or so before those results are in. I might just go until I find a loss, if I live that long 
    Reply
    2013 record           2012 record            2011 record         2010 record

    759-0                     836-0                      722-0                   758-0
    A) 461                   A) 484                     A) 448                  A) 432
    B) 187                   B) 224                     B) 179                  B) 196
    C)  85                    C) 69                      C) 57                    C) 82

    That 94.4% on the A,B,C game 

    I don't have average line it would tke me a few hours since all my documentation is in notebooks done by hand. 

    System stands at 3075-0 I just started 2009 so it I'll be a week or so before those results are in. I might just go until I find a loss, if I live that long 
     
    breezeyo
    breezeyo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 134
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2014 - 4:44 PM ET #35

    At an average line of -150, you could make some good coin on just Games 1-3 at 94.4%. 

    It looks like there will be about 4 plays a day.   I think I am going to put .5% of my bankroll on each play based on this.  

     

    Reply

    At an average line of -150, you could make some good coin on just Games 1-3 at 94.4%. 

    It looks like there will be about 4 plays a day.   I think I am going to put .5% of my bankroll on each play based on this.  

     

     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2014 - 5:23 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by breezeyo:

    At an average line of -150, you could make some good coin on just Games 1-3 at 94.4%. 

    It looks like there will be about 4 plays a day.   I think I am going to put .5% of my bankroll on each play based on this.  

     


    After I finish the 2009 season I I'll do a mock season or 2013 to see how many games were going and average price. I just finished the first 2 teams in 2009 for an added 57-0
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by breezeyo:

    At an average line of -150, you could make some good coin on just Games 1-3 at 94.4%. 

    It looks like there will be about 4 plays a day.   I think I am going to put .5% of my bankroll on each play based on this.  

     


    After I finish the 2009 season I I'll do a mock season or 2013 to see how many games were going and average price. I just finished the first 2 teams in 2009 for an added 57-0
     
    Bart_
    Bart_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 3549
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2014 - 6:36 PM ET #37

    I remember seeing your post somewhere that the average line was around -144 or -147
    Reply
    I remember seeing your post somewhere that the average line was around -144 or -147
     
    Kababayan
    Kababayan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2014 - 6:59 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


    Ghost, you have no idea how close to home that hit. Last year was diagnosed with congestive heart failure got to te point where couldn't walk 20 yds without stopping. I'm much better now that I'm  on a bunch of meds. 


    Jeff take care of yourself, buddy. My father had a heart attack last year and they put him on a bunch of meds.  Funny thing is is that he's one of the healthiest people that I know.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


    Ghost, you have no idea how close to home that hit. Last year was diagnosed with congestive heart failure got to te point where couldn't walk 20 yds without stopping. I'm much better now that I'm  on a bunch of meds. 


    Jeff take care of yourself, buddy. My father had a heart attack last year and they put him on a bunch of meds.  Funny thing is is that he's one of the healthiest people that I know.
     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2014 - 7:03 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by Kababayan:



    Jeff take care of yourself, buddy. My father had a heart attack last year and they put him on a bunch of meds.  Funny thing is is that he's one of the healthiest people that I know.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kababayan:



    Jeff take care of yourself, buddy. My father had a heart attack last year and they put him on a bunch of meds.  Funny thing is is that he's one of the healthiest people that I know.
     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2014 - 7:04 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by Kababayan:



    Jeff take care of yourself, buddy. My father had a heart attack last year and they put him on a bunch of meds.  Funny thing is is that he's one of the healthiest people that I know.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kababayan:



    Jeff take care of yourself, buddy. My father had a heart attack last year and they put him on a bunch of meds.  Funny thing is is that he's one of the healthiest people that I know.

     
    flwareagle
    flwareagle
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 298
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2014 - 12:37 AM ET #41

    Do you know approximately how many chases will be going on at the same time on average?
    Reply
    Do you know approximately how many chases will be going on at the same time on average?
     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2014 - 12:57 AM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by flwareagle:

    Do you know approximately how many chases will be going on at the same time on average?

    Just a guess without researching it between 4-6. I can look into it further when I do my mock 2013 season. This will better tell you what kind of bankroll is needed. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by flwareagle:

    Do you know approximately how many chases will be going on at the same time on average?

    Just a guess without researching it between 4-6. I can look into it further when I do my mock 2013 season. This will better tell you what kind of bankroll is needed. 
     
    jedd
    jedd
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2014 - 11:55 AM ET #43

    good stuff jeff!!!!  good luck brotha.  looking forward to the MLB season
    Reply
    good stuff jeff!!!!  good luck brotha.  looking forward to the MLB season
     
    dbartoletbet
    dbartoletbet
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 86
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2014 - 4:36 PM ET #44

    Hey Hat 
    Where you do you bet at online or in vegas?
    Reply
    Hey Hat 
    Where you do you bet at online or in vegas?
     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2014 - 7:29 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by dbartoletbet:

    Hey Hat 
    Where you do you bet at online or in vegas?

    I bet online, but this baseball season going to try and do most my betting in Tahoe!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dbartoletbet:

    Hey Hat 
    Where you do you bet at online or in vegas?

    I bet online, but this baseball season going to try and do most my betting in Tahoe!
     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2014 - 12:10 PM ET #46

    103 Days til the unveiling! 

    4 years in the books and 3065-0 

    See you May 2

    Now up at the blue winged animal

    The Hat
    Reply
    103 Days til the unveiling! 

    4 years in the books and 3065-0 

    See you May 2

    Now up at the blue winged animal

    The Hat
     
    scfilms
    scfilms
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2014 - 1:44 PM ET #47

    Can't wait for this. I'm following on the blue flying thing.
    Reply
    Can't wait for this. I'm following on the blue flying thing.
     
    lisagonnawin
    lisagonnawin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2014 - 10:03 AM ET #48

    r all teams included in this system? just wondering and best of luck to u and the rest of us:)

     

    Reply

    r all teams included in this system? just wondering and best of luck to u and the rest of us:)

     

     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2014 - 11:38 AM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by lisagonnawin:

    r all teams included in this system? just wondering and best of luck to u and the rest of us:)

     


    All teams are included, plays I'll not be known until the day before though. There will be numerous series running at same time but since they hit on the A & B game at an over 80% clip this should not be a problem or most payers.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lisagonnawin:

    r all teams included in this system? just wondering and best of luck to u and the rest of us:)

     


    All teams are included, plays I'll not be known until the day before though. There will be numerous series running at same time but since they hit on the A & B game at an over 80% clip this should not be a problem or most payers.
     
     
    gratefulbets
    gratefulbets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 5547
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2014 - 7:01 PM ET #50

    That's some good back testing.
    With that much historical data, I'd guess you could find (or know) the series with the worst case chase scenario of how many units were required to net one unit.  I may be wrong but with multiple series being chased at once, and chasing up to 6 places, a bettor might need 100's of units just to keep multiple games in action, not including the entire bankroll. 
    How many units do you anticipate you'll need for your bankroll?







    Reply
    That's some good back testing.
    With that much historical data, I'd guess you could find (or know) the series with the worst case chase scenario of how many units were required to net one unit.  I may be wrong but with multiple series being chased at once, and chasing up to 6 places, a bettor might need 100's of units just to keep multiple games in action, not including the entire bankroll. 
    How many units do you anticipate you'll need for your bankroll?







    All Forums | Systems & Strategies
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,450
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,365
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,969
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,523
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,889
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,362
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,920
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,319

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.