• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Systems & Strategies

    117 days and counting until....

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    bigkeith
    JEFFTHEHAT
    aussierules
    sports_Network
    chargerfan10
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 15528
    Posts: 141
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    bigkeith
    bigkeith
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2014 - 11:39 PM ET #76

    You will need at least 300 to 500 units of bankroll on a 6 game chase and if one series  dumps it will Sting for sure. If I knew the system I could apply my Winmore money management to it and increase the overall yield in units 3 FOLD................................

    Time will Tell.

     

    BK

     

    Reply

    You will need at least 300 to 500 units of bankroll on a 6 game chase and if one series  dumps it will Sting for sure. If I knew the system I could apply my Winmore money management to it and increase the overall yield in units 3 FOLD................................

    Time will Tell.

     

    BK

     

     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2014 - 11:46 PM ET #77

    Explain your win more money mgmt. please
    Reply
    Explain your win more money mgmt. please
     
    bigkeith
    bigkeith
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2014 - 9:16 PM ET #78

    With all Due respect. just like your MLB system . It took my partner and  I close to 6 years to get it right. In a  nutshell its an  money management system that can handle multiple selections  daily and increase net units in terms of winnings 3 to 5 * faster than any other system and or systems out there . Such as Labbys and  chase double up , triple up type wagering.

     

    Its pretty awesome stuff I must admit.

    Reply

    With all Due respect. just like your MLB system . It took my partner and  I close to 6 years to get it right. In a  nutshell its an  money management system that can handle multiple selections  daily and increase net units in terms of winnings 3 to 5 * faster than any other system and or systems out there . Such as Labbys and  chase double up , triple up type wagering.

     

    Its pretty awesome stuff I must admit.

     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2014 - 9:22 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by bigkeith:

    With all Due respect. just like your MLB system . It took my partner and  I close to 6 years to get it right. In a  nutshell its an  money management system that can handle multiple selections  daily and increase net units in terms of winnings 3 to 5 * faster than any other system and or systems out there . Such as Labbys and  chase double up , triple up type wagering.

     

    Its pretty awesome stuff I must admit.


    So youre not going to tell us how? A money mgmt. program doesnt effect the books unless you have a good system to use with or are a good capper. So no reason to keep it a secret? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkeith:

    With all Due respect. just like your MLB system . It took my partner and  I close to 6 years to get it right. In a  nutshell its an  money management system that can handle multiple selections  daily and increase net units in terms of winnings 3 to 5 * faster than any other system and or systems out there . Such as Labbys and  chase double up , triple up type wagering.

     

    Its pretty awesome stuff I must admit.


    So youre not going to tell us how? A money mgmt. program doesnt effect the books unless you have a good system to use with or are a good capper. So no reason to keep it a secret? 
     
    aussierules
    aussierules
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2014 - 12:43 AM ET #80

    Counting down the days until this gets rolling. Good luck, Hat!
    Reply
    Counting down the days until this gets rolling. Good luck, Hat!
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2014 - 4:44 AM ET #81

    [Quote: Originally Posted by bigkeith]

    With all Due respect. just like your MLB system . It took my partner and  I close to 6 years to get it right. In a  nutshell its an  money management system that can handle multiple selections  daily and increase net units in terms of winnings 3 to 5 * faster than any other system and or systems out there . Such as Labbys and  chase double up , triple up type wagering.

     

    Its pretty awesome stuff I must admit.

    [/Quote] So whats your objective? You explained what you have, you stated that it took you and your partner 6 years to perfect it, and now your entering a thread in systems & strategies, put it down, show your work, share what you have.....or is it for sale? if so PM me with the details, I'm interested in seeing more.
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by bigkeith]

    With all Due respect. just like your MLB system . It took my partner and  I close to 6 years to get it right. In a  nutshell its an  money management system that can handle multiple selections  daily and increase net units in terms of winnings 3 to 5 * faster than any other system and or systems out there . Such as Labbys and  chase double up , triple up type wagering.

     

    Its pretty awesome stuff I must admit.

    [/Quote] So whats your objective? You explained what you have, you stated that it took you and your partner 6 years to perfect it, and now your entering a thread in systems & strategies, put it down, show your work, share what you have.....or is it for sale? if so PM me with the details, I'm interested in seeing more.
     
    chargerfan10
    chargerfan10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1291
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2014 - 2:27 PM ET #82

    my book doesn't allow me to bet more than 1K on a game.  if we are on the 6th maybe even 5th chase (because of heavy juice) how can this be done? 

    thanks

    Reply

    my book doesn't allow me to bet more than 1K on a game.  if we are on the 6th maybe even 5th chase (because of heavy juice) how can this be done? 

    thanks

     
    Bart_
    Bart_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 3549
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2014 - 7:00 PM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by chargerfan10:

    my book doesn't allow me to bet more than 1K on a game.  if we are on the 6th maybe even 5th chase (because of heavy juice) how can this be done? 

    thanks


    get another book - to either replace or in addition to your book. 
    or you have to start smaller. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerfan10:

    my book doesn't allow me to bet more than 1K on a game.  if we are on the 6th maybe even 5th chase (because of heavy juice) how can this be done? 

    thanks


    get another book - to either replace or in addition to your book. 
    or you have to start smaller. 
     
    24VTHokie
    24VTHokie
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 32
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 10:29 AM ET #84

    Jeff,

    Sent you a friend request.  Kind of new to following you but after catching the tail end of your CBB system I'm very excited to see what you have ready for us in MLB!  Like I said, I'm new to following you so I'm out of the loop and apologize if this is a stupid question, but what exactly is the Blue Bird thing that I've seen mentioned in a few posts?

    Thanks,

    - BJ
    Reply
    Jeff,

    Sent you a friend request.  Kind of new to following you but after catching the tail end of your CBB system I'm very excited to see what you have ready for us in MLB!  Like I said, I'm new to following you so I'm out of the loop and apologize if this is a stupid question, but what exactly is the Blue Bird thing that I've seen mentioned in a few posts?

    Thanks,

    - BJ
     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 10:58 AM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by 24VTHokie:

    Jeff,

    Sent you a friend request.  Kind of new to following you but after catching the tail end of your CBB system I'm very excited to see what you have ready for us in MLB!  Like I said, I'm new to following you so I'm out of the loop and apologize if this is a stupid question, but what exactly is the Blue Bird thing that I've seen mentioned in a few posts?

    Thanks,

    - BJ

    Your friend request didn't come through so I sent you one. PM me when you get it.

    The Hat
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 24VTHokie:

    Jeff,

    Sent you a friend request.  Kind of new to following you but after catching the tail end of your CBB system I'm very excited to see what you have ready for us in MLB!  Like I said, I'm new to following you so I'm out of the loop and apologize if this is a stupid question, but what exactly is the Blue Bird thing that I've seen mentioned in a few posts?

    Thanks,

    - BJ

    Your friend request didn't come through so I sent you one. PM me when you get it.

    The Hat
     
    chargerfan10
    chargerfan10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1291
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 12:02 PM ET #86

    hat,

    on your mlb chases, what's the highest juice you play on any one game?

     

    thanks,

    cf

    Reply

    hat,

    on your mlb chases, what's the highest juice you play on any one game?

     

    thanks,

    cf

     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 12:17 PM ET #87

    [Quote: Originally Posted by chargerfan10]

    hat,

    on your mlb chases, what's the highest juice you play on any one game?

     

    thanks,

    cf

    I'm sure there will be  -200 fav's or higher but not to often. I would have to go through 4 binders to get that info. I do everything by hand and keep all my notes. Thus the reason I have a book case full of binders of notes and systems and stats. 
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by chargerfan10]

    hat,

    on your mlb chases, what's the highest juice you play on any one game?

     

    thanks,

    cf

    I'm sure there will be  -200 fav's or higher but not to often. I would have to go through 4 binders to get that info. I do everything by hand and keep all my notes. Thus the reason I have a book case full of binders of notes and systems and stats. 
     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 12:19 PM ET #88

    Charger, there is another part to this system which plays the -1.5 RL also or a 1/2 unit. That's  hitting in the high 70's percentage wise. 
    Reply
    Charger, there is another part to this system which plays the -1.5 RL also or a 1/2 unit. That's  hitting in the high 70's percentage wise. 
     
    oilcountry99
    oilcountry99
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1304
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 12:21 PM ET #89

    You do know they have computers for that now right?
    Reply
    You do know they have computers for that now right?
     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 12:28 PM ET #90

    For example 2010  the RL portion of system went 467- 122 that's 79.2%. You play the RL on every play also,  so it's like a RL chase running tandem but you get plus money on most plays. 
    Reply
    For example 2010  the RL portion of system went 467- 122 that's 79.2%. You play the RL on every play also,  so it's like a RL chase running tandem but you get plus money on most plays. 
     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 12:31 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by oilcountry99:

    You do know they have computers for that now right?

    Lol, I just find it easier to do everything by hand. Go blind staring at a computer screen! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by oilcountry99:

    You do know they have computers for that now right?

    Lol, I just find it easier to do everything by hand. Go blind staring at a computer screen! 
     
    Bart_
    Bart_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 3549
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 4:25 PM ET #92

    did you figure out the best bet progression (martingale vs partial labby vs full labby)? 
    Reply
    did you figure out the best bet progression (martingale vs partial labby vs full labby)? 
     
    JEFFTHEHAT
    JEFFTHEHAT
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 5:25 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by Bart_:

    did you figure out the best bet progression (martingale vs partial labby vs full labby)? 

    No, I was hoping Big Keith would enlighten us with his moneymgmt. system but he has vanished into thin air with out a trace! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart_:

    did you figure out the best bet progression (martingale vs partial labby vs full labby)? 

    No, I was hoping Big Keith would enlighten us with his moneymgmt. system but he has vanished into thin air with out a trace! 
     
    djmarks71
    djmarks71
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3499
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2014 - 8:58 AM ET #94

    Jeff, are you gonna post nhl plays more that hockey resumed? I'm trying to send you pm but can't add as friend, can you add me so I can get nhl plays? Thx. Are the Nhl plays like ncaab, first game on sheet take the dog +1.5?
    Reply
    Jeff, are you gonna post nhl plays more that hockey resumed? I'm trying to send you pm but can't add as friend, can you add me so I can get nhl plays? Thx. Are the Nhl plays like ncaab, first game on sheet take the dog +1.5?
     
    Bart_
    Bart_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 3549
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2014 - 11:33 AM ET #95

    If you have problems with PM's or adding friends. Sign out and sign back in.
    Reply
    If you have problems with PM's or adding friends. Sign out and sign back in.
     
    chargerfan10
    chargerfan10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1291
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2014 - 12:20 PM ET #96

    hat why did they put you in rehab
    Reply
    hat why did they put you in rehab
     
    djmarks71
    djmarks71
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3499
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2014 - 1:13 PM ET #97

    Thx Bart...that did the trick.
    Reply
    Thx Bart...that did the trick.
     
    24VTHokie
    24VTHokie
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 32
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2014 - 1:58 PM ET #98

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


    Your friend request didn't come through so I sent you one. PM me when you get it.

    The Hat

    Thanks Jeff, PM Sent.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


    Your friend request didn't come through so I sent you one. PM me when you get it.

    The Hat

    Thanks Jeff, PM Sent.
     
    INTHEEND
    INTHEEND
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 8:34 AM ET #99

    New around here.  Been reading as many systems as I could find posted by JEFFTHEHAT.  I see many requesting friend request.  Are the plays through the system only being sent to those on the friends list?  If the only way to get them sign me up.
    Reply
    New around here.  Been reading as many systems as I could find posted by JEFFTHEHAT.  I see many requesting friend request.  Are the plays through the system only being sent to those on the friends list?  If the only way to get them sign me up.
     
     
    bigkeith
    bigkeith
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2014 - 1:12 AM ET #100

    I didn't vanish at all.

    Until I see what you are doing  and how many selections  a day you are going to release I have no plan as of yet. Can the Money management  end of it handle it. For sure I have no worries on that at all.

    It could be rolled out several ways . Either by single team and or multiple picks daily. However if you are going to be all over the  board IE:  Money-lines/ Run-lines, Dogs .

    I wont know. I can tell you its based on Decimal point  conversations and odds.

    Until I see Your goods I cant give a green light on it. Not to mention I would to have the  picks before hand work the math and  than spit out  the  base wagers per day.

    Our system isn't some canned bullshit that every Dickey the Dunce has purchased on-line.

    It is what it is, until I see what You Have..................

    BK

     

     

    Reply

    I didn't vanish at all.

    Until I see what you are doing  and how many selections  a day you are going to release I have no plan as of yet. Can the Money management  end of it handle it. For sure I have no worries on that at all.

    It could be rolled out several ways . Either by single team and or multiple picks daily. However if you are going to be all over the  board IE:  Money-lines/ Run-lines, Dogs .

    I wont know. I can tell you its based on Decimal point  conversations and odds.

    Until I see Your goods I cant give a green light on it. Not to mention I would to have the  picks before hand work the math and  than spit out  the  base wagers per day.

    Our system isn't some canned bullshit that every Dickey the Dunce has purchased on-line.

    It is what it is, until I see what You Have..................

    BK

     

     

    All Forums | Systems & Strategies
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,450
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,365
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,969
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,523
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,889
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,362
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,920
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,319

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.