SUNDAY 06/13/10
This game and most of the opening games have been pure crap quality wise and about 80% of the good chances haven't be converted
If the quality was up to club form or better yet Champions League quality this would be better than an ice cream on a hot African Day ![]()
This game and most of the opening games have been pure crap quality wise and about 80% of the good chances haven't be converted
If the quality was up to club form or better yet Champions League quality this would be better than an ice cream on a hot African Day ![]()
I just read that Tim Howard suffered broken ribs during that collision w/ Heske last night?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
Did anyone else know that
This could be doom for the USA team ![]()
I just read that Tim Howard suffered broken ribs during that collision w/ Heske last night?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
Did anyone else know that
This could be doom for the USA team ![]()
Mohjo, we need you here helping us pick futbol winners, not under arrest for disturbing the peace or pissing your girlfriend off. Tell her it also works as a beer bong for parties and also as a hearing aid when you get much older. That should calm her down, im reaching in my pocket for a yellow card soon if you dont knock it off, cause i think i can hear you from here blowing into that thing![]()
Mohjo, we need you here helping us pick futbol winners, not under arrest for disturbing the peace or pissing your girlfriend off. Tell her it also works as a beer bong for parties and also as a hearing aid when you get much older. That should calm her down, im reaching in my pocket for a yellow card soon if you dont knock it off, cause i think i can hear you from here blowing into that thing![]()
YES MO![]()
I agree, was thinking the same thing, not sure why so many games are not great, I guess their is no small teams anymore...
World Cup is not the best quality Futbol but the Champions League is
The World Cup is the most passionate and dramatic sporting event in the world
Obviously the teams don't have the same chemistry and many are playing after long club seasons so they're not in the greatest form or have no energy
There has to be a way to change that or make it less of a factor
Not that I wouldn't watch for anything other than losing my sight![]()
YES MO![]()
I agree, was thinking the same thing, not sure why so many games are not great, I guess their is no small teams anymore...
World Cup is not the best quality Futbol but the Champions League is
The World Cup is the most passionate and dramatic sporting event in the world
Obviously the teams don't have the same chemistry and many are playing after long club seasons so they're not in the greatest form or have no energy
There has to be a way to change that or make it less of a factor
Not that I wouldn't watch for anything other than losing my sight![]()
Mohjo, we need you here helping us pick futbol winners, not under arrest for disturbing the peace or pissing your girlfriend off. Tell her it also works as a beer bong for parties and also as a hearing aid when you get much older. That should calm her down, im reaching in my pocket for a yellow card soon if you dont knock it off, cause i think i can hear you from here blowing into that thing![]()
![]()
I'm putting it away until teams score so I might not see it till the last game today
Although I think this game has just turned badly for me and Algeria
What a stupid yellow when you already had one ![]()
WTF was that handball going to solve
Here's your chance P_66
Mohjo, we need you here helping us pick futbol winners, not under arrest for disturbing the peace or pissing your girlfriend off. Tell her it also works as a beer bong for parties and also as a hearing aid when you get much older. That should calm her down, im reaching in my pocket for a yellow card soon if you dont knock it off, cause i think i can hear you from here blowing into that thing![]()
![]()
I'm putting it away until teams score so I might not see it till the last game today
Although I think this game has just turned badly for me and Algeria
What a stupid yellow when you already had one ![]()
WTF was that handball going to solve
Here's your chance P_66
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,864
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,838
- PART DEUX 296
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
- Monday 09/28/2026 820
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,472
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 423
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,740
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
