zupp all, newbie here .....
SUNDAY 06/13/10
Posted:
#129
Quote Originally Posted by arkadymo:
No ESSIEN means SERBIA all the way for me. Don't see GHANA even scoring
i've got faith in the youngsters and hope they play well
No ESSIEN means SERBIA all the way for me. Don't see GHANA even scoring
But no wagers just watching
7 under 20 players for the Ghana team
Should be a more open game
I hope
Quote Originally Posted by arkadymo:
No ESSIEN means SERBIA all the way for me. Don't see GHANA even scoring
i've got faith in the youngsters and hope they play well
No ESSIEN means SERBIA all the way for me. Don't see GHANA even scoring
But no wagers just watching
7 under 20 players for the Ghana team
Should be a more open game
I hope
Posted:
#131
MORNING ALL! After the first 75 minutes this had zip-zip written all over it but thankfully Slovenia has found the back of the net ... I took em' -0.5 +117 so here's hoping they hold on!
MORNING ALL! After the first 75 minutes this had zip-zip written all over it but thankfully Slovenia has found the back of the net ... I took em' -0.5 +117 so here's hoping they hold on! 
Posted:
#132
I think im going to have to go with Serbia to win i already got a prop on them so i cant bet against them u guys think this is finally the game to go over?
I think im going to have to go with Serbia to win i already got a prop on them so i cant bet against them u guys think this is finally the game to go over?
Posted:
#136
Quote Originally Posted by champ18:
I think im going to have to go with Serbia to win i already got a prop on them so i cant bet against them u guys think this is finally the game to go over?
I think im going to have to go with Serbia to win i already got a prop on them so i cant bet against them u guys think this is finally the game to go over?
I think GERMANY v AUSTRALIA will go over. Germans should handle business and net at least 2 and Aussies are capable of netting one as well. SERBIA v GHANA could go over but I think a 1-0 type of game is very likely because of how tight the Serbs play.
Quote Originally Posted by champ18:
I think im going to have to go with Serbia to win i already got a prop on them so i cant bet against them u guys think this is finally the game to go over?
I think im going to have to go with Serbia to win i already got a prop on them so i cant bet against them u guys think this is finally the game to go over?
I think GERMANY v AUSTRALIA will go over. Germans should handle business and net at least 2 and Aussies are capable of netting one as well. SERBIA v GHANA could go over but I think a 1-0 type of game is very likely because of how tight the Serbs play.
Posted:
#137
U can say the same about Ghana they havnt looked that great in the last couple games Serbia beat Cameroon last week and with Essien def their best player and play maker out its going to be tough to beat this experienced and prob best Serbian team in a while
U can say the same about Ghana they havnt looked that great in the last couple games Serbia beat Cameroon last week and with Essien def their best player and play maker out its going to be tough to beat this experienced and prob best Serbian team in a while
Posted:
#139
Quote Originally Posted by mohjo:
i've got faith in the youngsters and hope they play well
i've got faith in the youngsters and hope they play well
But no wagers just watching
7 under 20 players for the Ghana team
Should be a more open game
I hope
I have them too and the over!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by mohjo:
i've got faith in the youngsters and hope they play well
i've got faith in the youngsters and hope they play well
But no wagers just watching
7 under 20 players for the Ghana team
Should be a more open game
I hope
I have them too and the over!
![]()
Posted:
#140
Quote Originally Posted by arkadymo:
I think GERMANY v AUSTRALIA will go over. Germans should handle business and net at least 2 and Aussies are capable of netting one as well. SERBIA v GHANA could go over but I think a 1-0 type of game is very likely because of how tight the Serbs play.
My exact thoughts on Germany game but I could see Aussies scaring some at some point
I think GERMANY v AUSTRALIA will go over. Germans should handle business and net at least 2 and Aussies are capable of netting one as well. SERBIA v GHANA could go over but I think a 1-0 type of game is very likely because of how tight the Serbs play.
Quote Originally Posted by arkadymo:
I think GERMANY v AUSTRALIA will go over. Germans should handle business and net at least 2 and Aussies are capable of netting one as well. SERBIA v GHANA could go over but I think a 1-0 type of game is very likely because of how tight the Serbs play.
My exact thoughts on Germany game but I could see Aussies scaring some at some pointI think GERMANY v AUSTRALIA will go over. Germans should handle business and net at least 2 and Aussies are capable of netting one as well. SERBIA v GHANA could go over but I think a 1-0 type of game is very likely because of how tight the Serbs play.
Posted:
#149
Quote Originally Posted by dufresne:
Morning P and All
Didn't make any money yesterday. Drinking the juice and starting with Serbia pk @ -200.
![]()
Andy I think I'm drinking the jugo here as well......
Meet me at Buxton 
Quote Originally Posted by dufresne:
Morning P and All
Didn't make any money yesterday. Drinking the juice and starting with Serbia pk @ -200.
![]()
Andy I think I'm drinking the jugo here as well......
Meet me at Buxton 
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,899
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,202
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,840
- PART DEUX 296
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 457
- Monday 09/28/2026 820
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 2,785
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
