FK slovenia iving the ball up cheaply!!![]()
SUNDAY 06/13/10
Sad to hear you hate them so much but I can understand they're not everyone's cup of tea
My girlfriend wants to murder me it's 5 am and I'm blowing a Vuvuzela at the top of my longs along with the game she might leave me for the rest of the month![]()
Sad to hear you hate them so much but I can understand they're not everyone's cup of tea
My girlfriend wants to murder me it's 5 am and I'm blowing a Vuvuzela at the top of my longs along with the game she might leave me for the rest of the month![]()
Its amazing how a longer version of a oil funnel is so loud and annoying and those fans consistantly blow into it. This is whats causing these unders
Its amazing how a longer version of a oil funnel is so loud and annoying and those fans consistantly blow into it. This is whats causing these unders
I'm serious she just came down and was pissed
She was out till and hour ago and I went to sleep around midnight so I would be up to watch
I'm rested ![]()
She's tired and hearing a bee downstairs ![]()
![]()
I'm serious she just came down and was pissed
She was out till and hour ago and I went to sleep around midnight so I would be up to watch
I'm rested ![]()
She's tired and hearing a bee downstairs ![]()
![]()
Its amazing how a longer version of a oil funnel is so loud and annoying and those fans consistantly blow into it. This is whats causing these unders
They're louder than you think in person if I was at the stadium I'd imagine it sounds like so loud you'd think your head is going to explode
I'm making enough noise for the whole neighborhood inside my house I couldn't imagine 60,000 others helping me ![]()
Its amazing how a longer version of a oil funnel is so loud and annoying and those fans consistantly blow into it. This is whats causing these unders
They're louder than you think in person if I was at the stadium I'd imagine it sounds like so loud you'd think your head is going to explode
I'm making enough noise for the whole neighborhood inside my house I couldn't imagine 60,000 others helping me ![]()
I heard those vuvuzelas are being sold for 12 or 13 dollars, what are they like less then 50 cents to make
But they are cheaper than dirt and work better than gold ![]()
![]()
I heard those vuvuzelas are being sold for 12 or 13 dollars, what are they like less then 50 cents to make
But they are cheaper than dirt and work better than gold ![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,864
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,838
- PART DEUX 296
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
- Monday 09/28/2026 820
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,472
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 423
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,740
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
