![]()
PART TROIS
@Barbarossa Learned my lesson, screw these sad sack south american teams. Can't score for shit. Come on handy chile b 1 - 1 and 0 - 0. and many others.
Panama is the worst.. just play the under and check your account after the match. I only play unders in this league. Hit one earlier and on one now still 0-0 in the 75th. just a train wreck of a league
I can't imagine they have any fans at these games
@Barbarossa Learned my lesson, screw these sad sack south american teams. Can't score for shit. Come on handy chile b 1 - 1 and 0 - 0. and many others.
Panama is the worst.. just play the under and check your account after the match. I only play unders in this league. Hit one earlier and on one now still 0-0 in the 75th. just a train wreck of a league
I can't imagine they have any fans at these games
Panama is the worst.. just play the under and check your account after the match. just a train wreck of a league I can't imagine they have any fans at these games
Yet here we are, "degening" on this league/game.. ![]()
![]()
Those unders aren't so easy when they're an Asian 2 or 1.75.. ![]()
![]()
I totally agree with betting the under then checking your account 2 hours later..
I never like to follow unders. Now when I get an over? I'll follow.. ![]()
![]()
Panama is the worst.. just play the under and check your account after the match. just a train wreck of a league I can't imagine they have any fans at these games
Yet here we are, "degening" on this league/game.. ![]()
![]()
Those unders aren't so easy when they're an Asian 2 or 1.75.. ![]()
![]()
I totally agree with betting the under then checking your account 2 hours later..
I never like to follow unders. Now when I get an over? I'll follow.. ![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,647
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 249
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,223
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,812
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,648
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
