@p_66 Did we just get screwed in Paraguay??
PART TROIS
Posted:
#39
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:
I miss old days when on weekends It get up to Part Dix or part Onze 9,10,11 threads were common
I miss old days when on weekends It get up to Part Dix or part Onze 9,10,11 threads were common
that was before the VAR ![]()
![]()
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:
I miss old days when on weekends It get up to Part Dix or part Onze 9,10,11 threads were common
I miss old days when on weekends It get up to Part Dix or part Onze 9,10,11 threads were common
that was before the VAR ![]()
![]()
Posted:
#40
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: I miss old days when on weekends It get up to Part Dix or part Onze 9,10,11 threads were common that was before the VAR
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: I miss old days when on weekends It get up to Part Dix or part Onze 9,10,11 threads were common that was before the VAR
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: I miss old days when on weekends It get up to Part Dix or part Onze 9,10,11 threads were common that was before the VAR
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: I miss old days when on weekends It get up to Part Dix or part Onze 9,10,11 threads were common that was before the VAR
Posted:
#42
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: I miss old days when on weekends It get up to Part Dix or part Onze 9,10,11 threads were common that was before the VAR
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: I miss old days when on weekends It get up to Part Dix or part Onze 9,10,11 threads were common that was before the VAR
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: I miss old days when on weekends It get up to Part Dix or part Onze 9,10,11 threads were common that was before the VAR
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: I miss old days when on weekends It get up to Part Dix or part Onze 9,10,11 threads were common that was before the VAR
![]()
Posted:
#50
I had a good, profitable day wagering on ![]()
so I'll be rolling the dice by putting a big ol'e "Jackson" on that 1st half Nashville, 3 way ML @ +262... ![]()
Fade away ladies and gents, fade away.. ![]()
on your night time wagers..
![]()
"Schrödinger's bet." A bet that loses when you bet it but wins when you DON'T bet it...
I had a good, profitable day wagering on ![]()
so I'll be rolling the dice by putting a big ol'e "Jackson" on that 1st half Nashville, 3 way ML @ +262... ![]()
Fade away ladies and gents, fade away.. ![]()
on your night time wagers..
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,647
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 249
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,223
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,812
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,648
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
