• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Pro Golf

    Genesis

    Rollz
    Borgota
    PeAceMaKer7690
    gumtree
    Raidernator76
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 968
    Posts: 21
     
    Rollz
    Rollz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3811
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2024 - 10:30 AM ET #1

    Got this one in early..

    Ludvig Aberg (20-1) 1.5u

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Got this one in early..

    Ludvig Aberg (20-1) 1.5u

     
    Borgota
    Borgota
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2019
    Posts: 152
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2024 - 11:30 AM ET #2

    I don't know if your on reddit or not but if so look up a username lockcitytrick, he has exceptional write-ups on the courses each week as well as some selections and it starts a thread as well. I use my own selections but enjoy reading his stuff. 

    Reply

    I don't know if your on reddit or not but if so look up a username lockcitytrick, he has exceptional write-ups on the courses each week as well as some selections and it starts a thread as well. I use my own selections but enjoy reading his stuff. 

     
    Rollz
    Rollz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3811
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2024 - 2:58 PM ET #3

    @Borgota

     Have not been over there much, just took a look solid write up. I agree with everything he had to say in regards to what’s skills are important at riviera. Gl this week buddy 

    Reply

    @Borgota

     Have not been over there much, just took a look solid write up. I agree with everything he had to say in regards to what’s skills are important at riviera. Gl this week buddy 

     
    Rollz
    Rollz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3811
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2024 - 2:58 PM ET #4

    Matt Fitzpatrick (45-1) 1.5u

    Reply

    Matt Fitzpatrick (45-1) 1.5u

     
    PeAceMaKer7690
    PeAceMaKer7690
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 2455
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2024 - 5:44 PM ET #5

    Initial thoughts:

    When I look at the leaderboards for the last three years for Genesis, I see that it is only top tier of the top tier players.

    23- Rahm, Homa, Cantlay, Zalatoris, Mitchelle, Morikawa, Theegala (+ Mitchell)

    22- Morikawa, Cam Young, A Scott, Hovland, Scheffler, JT, McNealy (+ Niemann)

    21- Homa, Finau, Burns. Cam Smith, Hovland, Rahm, M Fitz

       --> My CONCLUSION: Need a great approach player, not short off the tee, gets birdies, avoids bogies, able to get a hot putter, above average around the green. So a great golfer who doesn't get his strokes just putting or accurate tees. Can limit selection this week to top 30 players. So who do I like?

    1. Aberg at 20-1. Comes up first in my research. Great golfer, playing well.

    2. Schauffele 16-1

    3. Scott 30-1

    4. Theegala 35-1

    5. Poston 55-1

    6. Hun An 60-1

    7. Henley 70-1

    8. C Davis 80-1

    9. Cole 70-1

    10. Hossler 80-1

     

    I'll probably pick one between Aberg and Schauffele (probably Aberg), one between Scott and Theegala, and then bet the rest. I can't resist juicy odds. 

    I've been killing it on NBA parlays, so I will be trying to parlay those with these guys throughout the week to get a few 5 figure bets in play. With some luck!

    Can't wait to hear your picks!

    Reply

    Initial thoughts:

    When I look at the leaderboards for the last three years for Genesis, I see that it is only top tier of the top tier players.

    23- Rahm, Homa, Cantlay, Zalatoris, Mitchelle, Morikawa, Theegala (+ Mitchell)

    22- Morikawa, Cam Young, A Scott, Hovland, Scheffler, JT, McNealy (+ Niemann)

    21- Homa, Finau, Burns. Cam Smith, Hovland, Rahm, M Fitz

       --> My CONCLUSION: Need a great approach player, not short off the tee, gets birdies, avoids bogies, able to get a hot putter, above average around the green. So a great golfer who doesn't get his strokes just putting or accurate tees. Can limit selection this week to top 30 players. So who do I like?

    1. Aberg at 20-1. Comes up first in my research. Great golfer, playing well.

    2. Schauffele 16-1

    3. Scott 30-1

    4. Theegala 35-1

    5. Poston 55-1

    6. Hun An 60-1

    7. Henley 70-1

    8. C Davis 80-1

    9. Cole 70-1

    10. Hossler 80-1

     

    I'll probably pick one between Aberg and Schauffele (probably Aberg), one between Scott and Theegala, and then bet the rest. I can't resist juicy odds. 

    I've been killing it on NBA parlays, so I will be trying to parlay those with these guys throughout the week to get a few 5 figure bets in play. With some luck!

    Can't wait to hear your picks!

     
    gumtree
    gumtree
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2024 - 8:39 PM ET #6

    Spieth 25-1

    Reply

    Spieth 25-1

     
    Raidernator76
    Raidernator76
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 22865
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2024 - 8:55 PM ET #7

    I think Theegala bounces back and comes through. Then again, what do i know

    Reply

    I think Theegala bounces back and comes through. Then again, what do i know

     
    PeAceMaKer7690
    PeAceMaKer7690
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 2455
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2024 - 10:46 PM ET #8

    Feels like the guy who gets 2nd or 3rd is always in it the next week. for this reason I like A Scott here. 

    Theegala feels like he is gonna boom or bust and miss the cut

    Reply

    Feels like the guy who gets 2nd or 3rd is always in it the next week. for this reason I like A Scott here. 

    Theegala feels like he is gonna boom or bust and miss the cut

     
    Raidernator76
    Raidernator76
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 22865
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2024 - 1:55 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by PeAceMaKer7690:

    Feels like the guy who gets 2nd or 3rd is always in it the next week. for this reason I like A Scott here.  Theegala feels like he is gonna boom or bust and miss the cut

    Man, share those nba parlays pleasenew_wink_grin

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PeAceMaKer7690:

    Feels like the guy who gets 2nd or 3rd is always in it the next week. for this reason I like A Scott here.  Theegala feels like he is gonna boom or bust and miss the cut

    Man, share those nba parlays pleasenew_wink_grin

     
    NEGolfJosh3
    NEGolfJosh3
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2024
    Posts: 366
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2024 - 6:59 AM ET #10

    Åberg is a machine like Scheffler. Looking forward to betting him a bunch this year.

    Reply

    Åberg is a machine like Scheffler. Looking forward to betting him a bunch this year.

     
    PeAceMaKer7690
    PeAceMaKer7690
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 2455
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2024 - 4:53 PM ET #11

    @Raidernator76

     I have been absolutely killing it, or close to killing it lately, with every night hitting 8/8s or almost 8/9s. But remember there is no guarantee. I have a few plays for tonight. Throw a $1 or $2 and come for the ride! But I really prefer to bet half time comebacks as the books give you much better odds, so those I just do 3 or 4 legs and they are great. Last night I hit Bulls win and wwaasss so close with the Knicks comeback and I was correct about the Minnesota dominating Clippers, but they pulled the starters (which I thought was possible so bet under), but unfortunately, my starters all came just short of their stats. If you have big cajones, parlay the Kings/Suns Overs props with the UNDER. This non-correlated bet adds tons of juice, but all my props are based on averages/trends, and the game has the total 10 points higher than I have it.

    Tail or fade:

    Sacramento Kings @ Phoenix Suns
    9:00PM CT
    Kevin Huerter Over 9.5
    KEVIN HUERTER - ALT POINTS
    Bradley Beal Over 16.5
    BRADLEY BEAL - ALT POINTS

    Grayson Allen
    2+ MADE THREES

    Sacramento Kings +5.0
    SPREAD BETTING

    Kevin Durant Over 6.5
    KEVIN DURANT - REBOUNDS

    Harrison Barnes
    3+ MADE THREES

    -------

    Sacramento Kings @ Phoenix Suns
    9:00PM CT
    Kevin Huerter Over 9.5
    KEVIN HUERTER - ALT POINTS

    Malik Monk
    TO SCORE 15+ POINTS

    De'Aaron Fox Over 2.5
    DE'AARON FOX - MADE THREES


    Malik Monk Over 2.5
    MALIK MONK - ALT REBOUNDS


    Bradley Beal Over 16.5
    BRADLEY BEAL - ALT POINTS

    Grayson Allen
    2+ MADE THREES

    Bradley Beal
    TO RECORD 4+ ASSISTS

    Kevin Durant
    TO RECORD 6+ REBOUNDS

    Sacramento Kings +5.0

    -------------------------

    I'm also gonna bet OKC/Orlando over as well as Minnesota/Portland over. These games SHOULD go under, everyone thinks they are gonna go under because of the good Ds and back-to-back for Minnesota, and all star weekend, BUT..... points totals are well under long-term team trends, which I care about the most. 

    Reply

    @Raidernator76

     I have been absolutely killing it, or close to killing it lately, with every night hitting 8/8s or almost 8/9s. But remember there is no guarantee. I have a few plays for tonight. Throw a $1 or $2 and come for the ride! But I really prefer to bet half time comebacks as the books give you much better odds, so those I just do 3 or 4 legs and they are great. Last night I hit Bulls win and wwaasss so close with the Knicks comeback and I was correct about the Minnesota dominating Clippers, but they pulled the starters (which I thought was possible so bet under), but unfortunately, my starters all came just short of their stats. If you have big cajones, parlay the Kings/Suns Overs props with the UNDER. This non-correlated bet adds tons of juice, but all my props are based on averages/trends, and the game has the total 10 points higher than I have it.

    Tail or fade:

    Sacramento Kings @ Phoenix Suns
    9:00PM CT
    Kevin Huerter Over 9.5
    KEVIN HUERTER - ALT POINTS
    Bradley Beal Over 16.5
    BRADLEY BEAL - ALT POINTS

    Grayson Allen
    2+ MADE THREES

    Sacramento Kings +5.0
    SPREAD BETTING

    Kevin Durant Over 6.5
    KEVIN DURANT - REBOUNDS

    Harrison Barnes
    3+ MADE THREES

    -------

    Sacramento Kings @ Phoenix Suns
    9:00PM CT
    Kevin Huerter Over 9.5
    KEVIN HUERTER - ALT POINTS

    Malik Monk
    TO SCORE 15+ POINTS

    De'Aaron Fox Over 2.5
    DE'AARON FOX - MADE THREES


    Malik Monk Over 2.5
    MALIK MONK - ALT REBOUNDS


    Bradley Beal Over 16.5
    BRADLEY BEAL - ALT POINTS

    Grayson Allen
    2+ MADE THREES

    Bradley Beal
    TO RECORD 4+ ASSISTS

    Kevin Durant
    TO RECORD 6+ REBOUNDS

    Sacramento Kings +5.0

    -------------------------

    I'm also gonna bet OKC/Orlando over as well as Minnesota/Portland over. These games SHOULD go under, everyone thinks they are gonna go under because of the good Ds and back-to-back for Minnesota, and all star weekend, BUT..... points totals are well under long-term team trends, which I care about the most. 

     
    PeAceMaKer7690
    PeAceMaKer7690
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 2455
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2024 - 9:47 PM ET #12


    Over 214 Minnesota
    TOTAL POINTS
    Rudy Gobert Over 16.5
    RUDY GOBERT - ALT POINTS
    Anthony Edwards Over 2.5
    ANTHONY EDWARDS - MADE THREES
    Anfernee Simons
    3+ MADE THREES
    Jerami Grant Over 20.5
    JERAMI GRANT - POINTS

    Reply


    Over 214 Minnesota
    TOTAL POINTS
    Rudy Gobert Over 16.5
    RUDY GOBERT - ALT POINTS
    Anthony Edwards Over 2.5
    ANTHONY EDWARDS - MADE THREES
    Anfernee Simons
    3+ MADE THREES
    Jerami Grant Over 20.5
    JERAMI GRANT - POINTS

     
    Rollz
    Rollz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3811
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2024 - 7:47 AM ET #13

    Adding Adam Scott. Got these three in may have 1 more..

    Genesis

    Ludvig Aberg (20-1) 1.5u

    Adam Scott (30-1) 1.5u

    Matt Fitzpatrick (45-1) 1.5u

    Reply

    Adding Adam Scott. Got these three in may have 1 more..

    Genesis

    Ludvig Aberg (20-1) 1.5u

    Adam Scott (30-1) 1.5u

    Matt Fitzpatrick (45-1) 1.5u

     
    Rollz
    Rollz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3811
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2024 - 7:44 PM ET #14

    Will Zalatoris (60-1) 1u

    Reply

    Will Zalatoris (60-1) 1u

     
    PeAceMaKer7690
    PeAceMaKer7690
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 2455
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2024 - 1:11 AM ET #15

    Had some very bad luck with NBA with sooo many 5/6, 6/7 parlays. But I ended up with my money on-

    Fowler 12k, Harman 13k, McCarthy 19k, Hossler 12k, Cole 6k, Davis 5k, Henley 5k, Theegala 8k, Hojgaard 3k, Tom kim 18k, Poston 14k, Cam Young 2k, Adam Scott 6k. I still want to buy Fleetwood, Schauffele, and Aberg. 

    Reply

    Had some very bad luck with NBA with sooo many 5/6, 6/7 parlays. But I ended up with my money on-

    Fowler 12k, Harman 13k, McCarthy 19k, Hossler 12k, Cole 6k, Davis 5k, Henley 5k, Theegala 8k, Hojgaard 3k, Tom kim 18k, Poston 14k, Cam Young 2k, Adam Scott 6k. I still want to buy Fleetwood, Schauffele, and Aberg. 

     
    Rollz
    Rollz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3811
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 9:44 AM ET #16

    @PeAceMaKer7690

     I feel pretty good about Aberg and zalatoris at least contending. Zalatoris on tough golf courses is one of the best in the world and we saw him shake off the rust in his last start so the value at 60-1 I couldn’t resist. I will say Xander at 35-1 after round 1 looks tasty, but I’ll likely lay off as I have too many wagers in already. If you didn’t buy Xander now may be a good time to do so 

    Reply

    @PeAceMaKer7690

     I feel pretty good about Aberg and zalatoris at least contending. Zalatoris on tough golf courses is one of the best in the world and we saw him shake off the rust in his last start so the value at 60-1 I couldn’t resist. I will say Xander at 35-1 after round 1 looks tasty, but I’ll likely lay off as I have too many wagers in already. If you didn’t buy Xander now may be a good time to do so 

     
    dusky
    dusky
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 569
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2024 - 2:15 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollz:

    Will Zalatoris (60-1) 1u

    Good luck with Will Zalatoris! I decided to follow your pick! I read LockCityTrick write-up on Will Zalatoris on Reddit and that convinced me to bet it.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollz:

    Will Zalatoris (60-1) 1u

    Good luck with Will Zalatoris! I decided to follow your pick! I read LockCityTrick write-up on Will Zalatoris on Reddit and that convinced me to bet it.

     
    Raidernator76
    Raidernator76
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 22865
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2024 - 5:32 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollz:

    Will Zalatoris (60-1) 1u

    lets go!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollz:

    Will Zalatoris (60-1) 1u

    lets go!!!

     
    Rollz
    Rollz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3811
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2024 - 7:35 AM ET #19

    @Raidernator76

     @dusky

     

    an_dance Willy Z! Thanks guys 

     

    Reply

    @Raidernator76

     @dusky

     

    an_dance Willy Z! Thanks guys 

     

     
    Rollz
    Rollz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3811
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2024 - 6:31 PM ET #20

    Well I think that is my 3rd runner up already this year. Those sting lol, especially when I’m always on hideki and was starting to question his game finally this week. Props to him, he’s always capable of getting hot and running away from the field. Will have some plays tommorow for Mexico an_violin

    Reply

    Well I think that is my 3rd runner up already this year. Those sting lol, especially when I’m always on hideki and was starting to question his game finally this week. Props to him, he’s always capable of getting hot and running away from the field. Will have some plays tommorow for Mexico an_violin

     
     
    Killer_B
    Killer_B
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 6291
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2024 - 10:05 PM ET #21

    Agreed. I had Z at 50-1. Last week I had Matsuyama. Always a week off... Last year I was playing Lucas Glover.

    Bet him 4 events in a row. Last event before playoffs I don't bother with him. He wins and then he wins first playoff event.

    Didn't make a nickel on him. That's a career twisted bad beat... 

    Reply

    Agreed. I had Z at 50-1. Last week I had Matsuyama. Always a week off... Last year I was playing Lucas Glover.

    Bet him 4 events in a row. Last event before playoffs I don't bother with him. He wins and then he wins first playoff event.

    Didn't make a nickel on him. That's a career twisted bad beat... 

    All Forums | Pro Golf

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 694
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 187
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,810
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,122
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.