New York at San Francisco (01/22/2012)
It will be 10:30 for the biological clocks of the New York Giants when the games starts! At halftime it will be midnight for them!. The NYG's do not win this game tonight in part because of the time it is being played. I love the NYG's; my grandfather played for them, but it would be wise to bet the 49er's tonight.
This may be the most ridiculous post I have ever seen on this site...and that's saying alot!
It will be 10:30 for the biological clocks of the New York Giants when the games starts! At halftime it will be midnight for them!. The NYG's do not win this game tonight in part because of the time it is being played. I love the NYG's; my grandfather played for them, but it would be wise to bet the 49er's tonight.
This may be the most ridiculous post I have ever seen on this site...and that's saying alot!
It will be 10:30 for the biological clocks of the New York Giants when the games starts! At halftime it will be midnight for them!. The NYG's do not win this game tonight in part because of the time it is being played. I love the NYG's; my grandfather played for them, but it would be wise to bet the 49er's tonight.
It will be 10:30 for the biological clocks of the New York Giants when the games starts! At halftime it will be midnight for them!. The NYG's do not win this game tonight in part because of the time it is being played. I love the NYG's; my grandfather played for them, but it would be wise to bet the 49er's tonight.
It's raining here in SF, still. It poured last night, The field will be a swamp today. For those who don't know the Stick, it is parked next to the SF bay. Moisture is always a problem with that field regardless.
Passing game will be streetball like. Defense and running game wins this one. Home field helps as well.
NINERS in the swamp
It's raining here in SF, still. It poured last night, The field will be a swamp today. For those who don't know the Stick, it is parked next to the SF bay. Moisture is always a problem with that field regardless.
Passing game will be streetball like. Defense and running game wins this one. Home field helps as well.
NINERS in the swamp
This may be the most ridiculous post I have ever seen on this site...and that's saying alot!
This may be the most ridiculous post I have ever seen on this site...and that's saying alot!
I DO BELIEVE THAT THE NY GIANTS HAVE SAN FRANCISCOS NUMBER TODAY. GREETINGS TO FRIEND, COLONEL JIM , GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTING AGAIN HOPE ALL IS OK. I TURNED $300. INTO 14400. AND TOOK IT OUT OF BOOKMAKER.COM AND THEY CHARGED ME $600. FOR A WIRE TRANSFER A WEEK AGO OVSERD AND DIDN'T PUT MY MONEY IN MY BANK YET, STILL WAITING. ANYONE HAVE A GOOD BOOK 4 ME SO I CAN BUILD AGAIN! THANKS GUYS, U ARE THE BEST!!!
I DO BELIEVE THAT THE NY GIANTS HAVE SAN FRANCISCOS NUMBER TODAY. GREETINGS TO FRIEND, COLONEL JIM , GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTING AGAIN HOPE ALL IS OK. I TURNED $300. INTO 14400. AND TOOK IT OUT OF BOOKMAKER.COM AND THEY CHARGED ME $600. FOR A WIRE TRANSFER A WEEK AGO OVSERD AND DIDN'T PUT MY MONEY IN MY BANK YET, STILL WAITING. ANYONE HAVE A GOOD BOOK 4 ME SO I CAN BUILD AGAIN! THANKS GUYS, U ARE THE BEST!!!
2am??
didn't know this game was going into triple overtime.
630+3 hours = 930 (1230am east coast)
give'em an extra half hour and its 130am....
where do you live...Puerto Rico?
2am??
didn't know this game was going into triple overtime.
630+3 hours = 930 (1230am east coast)
give'em an extra half hour and its 130am....
where do you live...Puerto Rico?
I"m doubling down on the 49ers....
Just locked it in......
LINE MOVED ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 1 POINT!!!!!!!!!!
that means Public is all over Gmen........... I typically bet against the public in primetime sunday night games anyway.... (over course this is playoffs so all bets are off because all the games are primetime lol)
but my conspiracy theory is still in effect...... Refs will be on the 49ers....
I also rewatched the gmen/49ers matchup from earlier in the season (on the NFL network switch to verizon if you haven't already lol)
Giants were outplayed substantially..... that game wasn't nearly as close as the score showed..... Gmen did have a chance on the last drive but were thoroughly outplayed for 3 quarters.....
going LARGE on SF -1
GL TO ALL!
I"m doubling down on the 49ers....
Just locked it in......
LINE MOVED ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 1 POINT!!!!!!!!!!
that means Public is all over Gmen........... I typically bet against the public in primetime sunday night games anyway.... (over course this is playoffs so all bets are off because all the games are primetime lol)
but my conspiracy theory is still in effect...... Refs will be on the 49ers....
I also rewatched the gmen/49ers matchup from earlier in the season (on the NFL network switch to verizon if you haven't already lol)
Giants were outplayed substantially..... that game wasn't nearly as close as the score showed..... Gmen did have a chance on the last drive but were thoroughly outplayed for 3 quarters.....
going LARGE on SF -1
GL TO ALL!
I decided not to put a bet in on the Pats/Ravens game because even though I love the Ravens I'm not oging up against Brady at home in the playoffs....
I"m doubling down on the 49ers....
Just locked it in......
LINE MOVED ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 1 POINT!!!!!!!!!!
that means Public is all over Gmen........... I typically bet against the public in primetime sunday night games anyway.... (over course this is playoffs so all bets are off because all the games are primetime lol)
but my conspiracy theory is still in effect...... Refs will be on the 49ers....
I also rewatched the gmen/49ers matchup from earlier in the season (on the NFL network switch to verizon if you haven't already lol)
Giants were outplayed substantially..... that game wasn't nearly as close as the score showed..... Gmen did have a chance on the last drive but were thoroughly outplayed for 3 quarters.....
going LARGE on SF -1
GL TO ALL!
![]()
I decided not to put a bet in on the Pats/Ravens game because even though I love the Ravens I'm not oging up against Brady at home in the playoffs....
I"m doubling down on the 49ers....
Just locked it in......
LINE MOVED ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 1 POINT!!!!!!!!!!
that means Public is all over Gmen........... I typically bet against the public in primetime sunday night games anyway.... (over course this is playoffs so all bets are off because all the games are primetime lol)
but my conspiracy theory is still in effect...... Refs will be on the 49ers....
I also rewatched the gmen/49ers matchup from earlier in the season (on the NFL network switch to verizon if you haven't already lol)
Giants were outplayed substantially..... that game wasn't nearly as close as the score showed..... Gmen did have a chance on the last drive but were thoroughly outplayed for 3 quarters.....
going LARGE on SF -1
GL TO ALL!
![]()
PATS N GIANTS GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL ONCE AGAIN LETS GO PATS !
PATS N GIANTS GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL ONCE AGAIN LETS GO PATS !
It will be 10:30 for the biological clocks of the New York Giants when the games starts! At halftime it will be midnight for them!. The NYG's do not win this game tonight in part because of the time it is being played. I love the NYG's; my grandfather played for them, but it would be wise to bet the 49er's tonight.
I took a laugh out loud spit take on this one
the game starts at 330pm PACIFIC. Thats 630 pm EASTERN
I think the g-men will be able to stay awake during the game.
PS my biological beer clock starts at kick off.
It will be 10:30 for the biological clocks of the New York Giants when the games starts! At halftime it will be midnight for them!. The NYG's do not win this game tonight in part because of the time it is being played. I love the NYG's; my grandfather played for them, but it would be wise to bet the 49er's tonight.
I took a laugh out loud spit take on this one
the game starts at 330pm PACIFIC. Thats 630 pm EASTERN
I think the g-men will be able to stay awake during the game.
PS my biological beer clock starts at kick off.
Who is better Eli or Alex. Nough said. Giants win in sloppy played game. Bradshaw and Jacobs are just as nasty as SF defense when they want to be and they will be jacked up to play this game. Cruz will also have a good game today. Giants 21-10
Who is better Eli or Alex. Nough said. Giants win in sloppy played game. Bradshaw and Jacobs are just as nasty as SF defense when they want to be and they will be jacked up to play this game. Cruz will also have a good game today. Giants 21-10
It will be 10:30 for the biological clocks of the New York Giants when the games starts! At halftime it will be midnight for them!. The NYG's do not win this game tonight in part because of the time it is being played. I love the NYG's; my grandfather played for them, but it would be wise to bet the 49er's tonight.
This is not a legitimate post at all. Look at SF traveling to the East Coast this year. This is the NFC championship! Do you really think time change is going to affect this team? If they lose it will definitely not be due the time change
It will be 10:30 for the biological clocks of the New York Giants when the games starts! At halftime it will be midnight for them!. The NYG's do not win this game tonight in part because of the time it is being played. I love the NYG's; my grandfather played for them, but it would be wise to bet the 49er's tonight.
This is not a legitimate post at all. Look at SF traveling to the East Coast this year. This is the NFC championship! Do you really think time change is going to affect this team? If they lose it will definitely not be due the time change
Here is my prediction for Super Bowl 2012
AFC: NE vs Baltimore: Baltimore (why?) Baltimore has never won super bowl. NE had couple super bowsl in the past.
Baltimore is the play
![]()
NFC: Giants vs SF: Both teams have win super bowl in the past, but SF will advance to super bowl 2012:
SF is the play
![]()
Super bowl 2012
SF vs Baltimore: I like SF but I think Vegas will give Baltimore to win super bowl 2012. They deserve to win the super bowl.
Baltimore is the play ![]()
GL
Here is my prediction for Super Bowl 2012
AFC: NE vs Baltimore: Baltimore (why?) Baltimore has never won super bowl. NE had couple super bowsl in the past.
Baltimore is the play
![]()
NFC: Giants vs SF: Both teams have win super bowl in the past, but SF will advance to super bowl 2012:
SF is the play
![]()
Super bowl 2012
SF vs Baltimore: I like SF but I think Vegas will give Baltimore to win super bowl 2012. They deserve to win the super bowl.
Baltimore is the play ![]()
GL
I"m doubling down on the 49ers....
Just locked it in......
LINE MOVED ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 1 POINT!!!!!!!!!!
that means Public is all over Gmen........... I typically bet against the public in primetime sunday night games anyway.... (over course this is playoffs so all bets are off because all the games are primetime lol)
but my conspiracy theory is still in effect...... Refs will be on the 49ers....
I"m doubling down on the 49ers....
Just locked it in......
LINE MOVED ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 1 POINT!!!!!!!!!!
that means Public is all over Gmen........... I typically bet against the public in primetime sunday night games anyway.... (over course this is playoffs so all bets are off because all the games are primetime lol)
but my conspiracy theory is still in effect...... Refs will be on the 49ers....
49ers -2
49ers -2
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 686
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,742
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,818
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,822
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,493
- MLB Playoffs 10,229
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,872
- PART DEUX 208
- MNF 1,093
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
