• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Pro Football

    New Orleans at Indianapolis (02/07/2010)

    «First Previous 789 ... 131415 Next Last»
    MileHigh427
    808pickyboy
    bigdaddyhpd
    dimenmoney
    Irisheyez
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 36266
    Posts: 351
    «First Previous 789 ... 131415 Next Last»
     
    MileHigh427
    MileHigh427
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 12:50 PM ET #151

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    imagine this game becomes an alabama/texas bettors worst nightmare and Peyton Manning gets injured on the first series ala Colt McCoy? lol

    Hey! Dont say such things! But good thing I took Bama in the championship game hun?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    imagine this game becomes an alabama/texas bettors worst nightmare and Peyton Manning gets injured on the first series ala Colt McCoy? lol

    Hey! Dont say such things! But good thing I took Bama in the championship game hun?

     
    MileHigh427
    MileHigh427
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 12:56 PM ET #152

    First SB bet;

    Teaser,

    COLTS +1, Over 50.5, at -110

    Reply

    First SB bet;

    Teaser,

    COLTS +1, Over 50.5, at -110

     
    MileHigh427
    MileHigh427
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 1:10 PM ET #153

    Thinking about buying hook to -3.5, its offered at -140 which is reasonable.

    Oh and second SB bet, coin toss...Tails for 20.

    Reply

    Thinking about buying hook to -3.5, its offered at -140 which is reasonable.

    Oh and second SB bet, coin toss...Tails for 20.

     
    MileHigh427
    MileHigh427
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 1:35 PM ET #154

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyHi:

    Interesting that the first and only middle through 10 playoff games came in New Orleans -

    Also, remember this game is neutral field, so Indy has no business giving 6, at best they should be laying 2.5, 

    But Peyton is already on the back nine of his career, and he will not let this chance for ring # 2 and official elevation to superstar status (i.e. Elway, Brady, etc) go to waste.  The books will be pushing to get late money on New Orleans getting almost a touchdown, but the Colts will cover and go under.  Remember that Broncos / Falcons game 10 years or so back - spread was 7 for 2 weeks and went to 8 day before with a lot of sharp money - Broncos were up by 21 with 2 minutes to play, then Atlanta scored and "botched" the over (hint, hint) by missing a 2-point conversion - final result Denver and the under. 

    More towards the conspiracy theory (rebuttal welcome, but this really works), New Orleans is now 1-1 ATS in the playoffs, therefore "disqualified" from being a single or dual 3-0 ATS team in the playoffs.  Thanks to only one middle so far, nobody else can qualify - the Vikes went 2-0 but are done.  Hey, i'm not saying i love this - i thought San Diego would go all the way but only cover 1 out of 3, but that didn't happen.

    Also a note to beware to teaser bettors - the best "easy money" play out there looks like a 6 pointer, so something like Indy Pik-Em and over 50.  For that reason, i think a final of 27-20 or even 30-20 could come to pass.  Remember, the man wants to make money on this one, now there is not even a forward Pro Bowl to get some money on the following week.

    GL everyone - don't bet the house on my pick!

     

    FlyHi;

      Love it, Were on the same page here at the start of the playoffs I had a saints bolts superbowl. The jets fucked that up and if they did lose that game Sandy was the only team I saw beating the colts. And I already took the 6pts teaser but got indy at +1, over 50.5 only at -110. But i can't agree with the under pick.  Indy put up 30 last week on the NYJ's #1 deffense and NO put up 31 on the viks. Im looking for a 34- 27 colts W. One mans oppinion..

    GL

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyHi:

    Interesting that the first and only middle through 10 playoff games came in New Orleans -

    Also, remember this game is neutral field, so Indy has no business giving 6, at best they should be laying 2.5, 

    But Peyton is already on the back nine of his career, and he will not let this chance for ring # 2 and official elevation to superstar status (i.e. Elway, Brady, etc) go to waste.  The books will be pushing to get late money on New Orleans getting almost a touchdown, but the Colts will cover and go under.  Remember that Broncos / Falcons game 10 years or so back - spread was 7 for 2 weeks and went to 8 day before with a lot of sharp money - Broncos were up by 21 with 2 minutes to play, then Atlanta scored and "botched" the over (hint, hint) by missing a 2-point conversion - final result Denver and the under. 

    More towards the conspiracy theory (rebuttal welcome, but this really works), New Orleans is now 1-1 ATS in the playoffs, therefore "disqualified" from being a single or dual 3-0 ATS team in the playoffs.  Thanks to only one middle so far, nobody else can qualify - the Vikes went 2-0 but are done.  Hey, i'm not saying i love this - i thought San Diego would go all the way but only cover 1 out of 3, but that didn't happen.

    Also a note to beware to teaser bettors - the best "easy money" play out there looks like a 6 pointer, so something like Indy Pik-Em and over 50.  For that reason, i think a final of 27-20 or even 30-20 could come to pass.  Remember, the man wants to make money on this one, now there is not even a forward Pro Bowl to get some money on the following week.

    GL everyone - don't bet the house on my pick!

     

    FlyHi;

      Love it, Were on the same page here at the start of the playoffs I had a saints bolts superbowl. The jets fucked that up and if they did lose that game Sandy was the only team I saw beating the colts. And I already took the 6pts teaser but got indy at +1, over 50.5 only at -110. But i can't agree with the under pick.  Indy put up 30 last week on the NYJ's #1 deffense and NO put up 31 on the viks. Im looking for a 34- 27 colts W. One mans oppinion..

    GL

     
    808pickyboy
    808pickyboy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 537
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 2:45 PM ET #155

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    the bold teams were the good teams that they both faced... so Miami is a solid squad with a good defense....

    I was just saying that they really didn't play anyone tough on the road and much of their success is because they played all their tough games at home, with the crowd.... that's a huge factor....

    I remember watching Jason Campbell rip apart that defense.... Washington should have won that game with a chip-shot field goal.... in the Miami game they shot themselves in the foot and gave that game away....

    as far as the Vikings game, I feel the Saints defense stepped up and cause most of those turnovers....

    the Saints also had a more convincing win over the Patriots than the Colts did....

    imagine this game becomes an alabama/texas bettors worst nightmare and Peyton Manning gets injured on the first series ala Colt McCoy? lol


     That would suck. I do agree that we had lots of our tough games at home and what do you know, I think our losses were at home also. I see what your sayin. The only think I cant ignore is that Saints highest scoring games were not at home Though. (except G-MEN)
      Philly, Miami?
    Hey BaB, one of the things I really looked at was the losses that both these teams had. The difference that I saw was that all of Saints losses were close to being "W"s if it weren't for dropped passes in the endzone and a kick return followed by a coin toss. THey were definitely close to being wins. On the other hand, I do not see the Colts coming close to winning their losses. I do take in consideration the fact that both teams played 70%-85% in full force. I just think those are facts I cant ignore.


    Aloha BaB.
    808PickyBoy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    the bold teams were the good teams that they both faced... so Miami is a solid squad with a good defense....

    I was just saying that they really didn't play anyone tough on the road and much of their success is because they played all their tough games at home, with the crowd.... that's a huge factor....

    I remember watching Jason Campbell rip apart that defense.... Washington should have won that game with a chip-shot field goal.... in the Miami game they shot themselves in the foot and gave that game away....

    as far as the Vikings game, I feel the Saints defense stepped up and cause most of those turnovers....

    the Saints also had a more convincing win over the Patriots than the Colts did....

    imagine this game becomes an alabama/texas bettors worst nightmare and Peyton Manning gets injured on the first series ala Colt McCoy? lol


     That would suck. I do agree that we had lots of our tough games at home and what do you know, I think our losses were at home also. I see what your sayin. The only think I cant ignore is that Saints highest scoring games were not at home Though. (except G-MEN)
      Philly, Miami?
    Hey BaB, one of the things I really looked at was the losses that both these teams had. The difference that I saw was that all of Saints losses were close to being "W"s if it weren't for dropped passes in the endzone and a kick return followed by a coin toss. THey were definitely close to being wins. On the other hand, I do not see the Colts coming close to winning their losses. I do take in consideration the fact that both teams played 70%-85% in full force. I just think those are facts I cant ignore.


    Aloha BaB.
    808PickyBoy
     
    bigdaddyhpd
    bigdaddyhpd
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 8330
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 3:43 PM ET #156

    I'm still on the Saints in this one for the same reason I took the Cardinals last season in the SB and won ats...the Saints have the offense to score quickly.

    The Steelers had a very healthy and top rated defense last year but the Cards still found a way to stay in the game with a average defense but a high powered offense...

    The Colts will have Freeney less than a 100% in this one or not in this one at all. Although they have guys to take his place it's like saying losing Peyton on offense is ok because they still have Painter to take his place...Losing Freeney will be a BIG loss for the Colts on defense and I'm sure the Saints will take advantage of the situation if it comes down to that.

    I always feel safer when taking points knowing that the underdog can put up points quickly.

    Still leaning on the Saints and over the total.

     

    Reply

    I'm still on the Saints in this one for the same reason I took the Cardinals last season in the SB and won ats...the Saints have the offense to score quickly.

    The Steelers had a very healthy and top rated defense last year but the Cards still found a way to stay in the game with a average defense but a high powered offense...

    The Colts will have Freeney less than a 100% in this one or not in this one at all. Although they have guys to take his place it's like saying losing Peyton on offense is ok because they still have Painter to take his place...Losing Freeney will be a BIG loss for the Colts on defense and I'm sure the Saints will take advantage of the situation if it comes down to that.

    I always feel safer when taking points knowing that the underdog can put up points quickly.

    Still leaning on the Saints and over the total.

     

     
    bigdaddyhpd
    bigdaddyhpd
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 8330
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 3:51 PM ET #157

    Quote Originally Posted by murph22:

     

    No offense taken Bigdaddy, we been on this thread a long time my friend and I respect you as a person and a capper.

     

    Excellent point on Dolphins vs. Colts both teams may well have underestimated the 'Phins. I don't think that will happen to either team in the Super Bowl! I will stick with the Colts though. Still believe the Colts "O" will have much less trouble the Saints "D" than vice versa.

     

    BTW I corrected my ommission of the Colts right after I sent that first post.

     

    GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

     much respect for you as well my friend...forgot to mention that I have not seen you posting for a while...I don't blame you for not posting... this place is not like them good old days...more nonsense and childs play than providing info.  but there are some vets and new members on here that provide great stuff so stop by more often to check it out my friend.

    Good luck on the SB my friend  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by murph22:

     

    No offense taken Bigdaddy, we been on this thread a long time my friend and I respect you as a person and a capper.

     

    Excellent point on Dolphins vs. Colts both teams may well have underestimated the 'Phins. I don't think that will happen to either team in the Super Bowl! I will stick with the Colts though. Still believe the Colts "O" will have much less trouble the Saints "D" than vice versa.

     

    BTW I corrected my ommission of the Colts right after I sent that first post.

     

    GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

     much respect for you as well my friend...forgot to mention that I have not seen you posting for a while...I don't blame you for not posting... this place is not like them good old days...more nonsense and childs play than providing info.  but there are some vets and new members on here that provide great stuff so stop by more often to check it out my friend.

    Good luck on the SB my friend  

     
    dimenmoney
    dimenmoney
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 67
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 4:29 PM ET #158

    don't think the colts defense can stop the saints offense, so i gotta take the saints, its worth a money line value bet parlayed with the over what ever it is GOOD LUCK, hope for a entertaining game

    Reply

    don't think the colts defense can stop the saints offense, so i gotta take the saints, its worth a money line value bet parlayed with the over what ever it is GOOD LUCK, hope for a entertaining game

     
    Irisheyez
    Irisheyez
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 3457
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 5:28 PM ET #159

    Think about this fellas........Indy is 27-1 in their last 28 games when they fielded a team of starters and "tried" to win the game.......that is just unreal!!!!  I can't go against that........I don't think there has ever been a streak like that in the NFL.......think about that.  The only lose is to SD in overtime last year.    Wow........what a run Indy is on!!!  And they did it with a new coach, two new recievers and a less than preferred running game.  That shows how good Manning has become.  I believe he is on the verge of putting a Brady run together over the next 3 years or so.  Just one knucklehead's opinion.......but that record is fact. 
    Reply
    Think about this fellas........Indy is 27-1 in their last 28 games when they fielded a team of starters and "tried" to win the game.......that is just unreal!!!!  I can't go against that........I don't think there has ever been a streak like that in the NFL.......think about that.  The only lose is to SD in overtime last year.    Wow........what a run Indy is on!!!  And they did it with a new coach, two new recievers and a less than preferred running game.  That shows how good Manning has become.  I believe he is on the verge of putting a Brady run together over the next 3 years or so.  Just one knucklehead's opinion.......but that record is fact. 
     
    BreakaBookie
    BreakaBookie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1743
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 5:29 PM ET #160

    The line went down to 4.5....

    I watched on Sportscenter that Freeney did not practice and is not playing....

    Then go on the computer and there are various reports that he will play in nickle packages only....

    TO ALL SAINTS BACKERS...

    who are taking the points becuase of the high-powered offense.... obviously you would like to take as many points as you can get, but where is your line, what I'm asking is what's the lowest you'll take the Saints at?

     

    just wanted to get a quick poll.... because with the line dropping I'd like to see how many people are sticking to the actual line, or buying up points...

     

    Reply

    The line went down to 4.5....

    I watched on Sportscenter that Freeney did not practice and is not playing....

    Then go on the computer and there are various reports that he will play in nickle packages only....

    TO ALL SAINTS BACKERS...

    who are taking the points becuase of the high-powered offense.... obviously you would like to take as many points as you can get, but where is your line, what I'm asking is what's the lowest you'll take the Saints at?

     

    just wanted to get a quick poll.... because with the line dropping I'd like to see how many people are sticking to the actual line, or buying up points...

     

     
    bigdaddyhpd
    bigdaddyhpd
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 8330
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 5:44 PM ET #161

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    The line went down to 4.5....

    I watched on Sportscenter that Freeney did not practice and is not playing....

    Then go on the computer and there are various reports that he will play in nickle packages only....

    TO ALL SAINTS BACKERS...

    who are taking the points becuase of the high-powered offense.... obviously you would like to take as many points as you can get, but where is your line, what I'm asking is what's the lowest you'll take the Saints at?

     

    just wanted to get a quick poll.... because with the line dropping I'd like to see how many people are sticking to the actual line, or buying up points...

     

    As for me I stated earlier that anything with 3 points or more I'll go with the Saints...anything less I would have to think about it.

    Good luck

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    The line went down to 4.5....

    I watched on Sportscenter that Freeney did not practice and is not playing....

    Then go on the computer and there are various reports that he will play in nickle packages only....

    TO ALL SAINTS BACKERS...

    who are taking the points becuase of the high-powered offense.... obviously you would like to take as many points as you can get, but where is your line, what I'm asking is what's the lowest you'll take the Saints at?

     

    just wanted to get a quick poll.... because with the line dropping I'd like to see how many people are sticking to the actual line, or buying up points...

     

    As for me I stated earlier that anything with 3 points or more I'll go with the Saints...anything less I would have to think about it.

    Good luck

     
    bigdaddyhpd
    bigdaddyhpd
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 8330
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 5:52 PM ET #162

    Quote Originally Posted by Irisheyez:

    Think about this fellas........Indy is 27-1 in their last 28 games when they fielded a team of starters and "tried" to win the game.......that is just unreal!!!!  I can't go against that........I don't think there has ever been a streak like that in the NFL.......think about that.  The only lose is to SD in overtime last year.    Wow........what a run Indy is on!!!  And they did it with a new coach, two new recievers and a less than preferred running game.  That shows how good Manning has become.  I believe he is on the verge of putting a Brady run together over the next 3 years or so.  Just one knucklehead's opinion.......but that record is fact. 

    Good luck to you my brother as we seem to be on different sides on this one

    nice stat to put out there bro  how much of those were ats wins for the Colts if you don't mind me asking? For me personally this game should be tight so I like the points...The Colts are a great team and of course the SU favors the Colts but I just don't see a blowout in this one.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Irisheyez:

    Think about this fellas........Indy is 27-1 in their last 28 games when they fielded a team of starters and "tried" to win the game.......that is just unreal!!!!  I can't go against that........I don't think there has ever been a streak like that in the NFL.......think about that.  The only lose is to SD in overtime last year.    Wow........what a run Indy is on!!!  And they did it with a new coach, two new recievers and a less than preferred running game.  That shows how good Manning has become.  I believe he is on the verge of putting a Brady run together over the next 3 years or so.  Just one knucklehead's opinion.......but that record is fact. 

    Good luck to you my brother as we seem to be on different sides on this one

    nice stat to put out there bro  how much of those were ats wins for the Colts if you don't mind me asking? For me personally this game should be tight so I like the points...The Colts are a great team and of course the SU favors the Colts but I just don't see a blowout in this one.

     
    TauntedStreet
    TauntedStreet
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 155
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 6:41 PM ET #163

    This rings eerily reminiscent of Super Bowl XL, when Pittsburgh would ultimately be a 4-point favorite versus Seattle. Obviously nowhere near the two offenses taking the field this time 'round. Still, most everyone thought the NFL 'owed' the Seahawks, and more public money was put on them than anyone cared to admit. Similar skewered logic with this matchup. The end result was, of course, the Steelers covering comfortably, well outside the offshore buying up or down on the spread. It took well over a year before a friend admitted he, too, took Seattle. No one knows for sure what percent of the public truly had; call it far too embarrassed to admit. There is none of that with New Orleans. Many Saints backers are that proud, and are making it known. The NFL owes the Big Easy? So many years of futile, paper-bag-over-the-head, 'Aints losing seasons, etc.

    When I put in the temptation of 'If Bet' on my book, a mere two-team parlay with Saints moneyline, and taking the Under at 57, it pays perhaps too well. What's the old Vegas expression - "There's a good reason for that!" ? It isn't very likely to happen - the New Orleans winning part, at least.

    While it is true Indianapolis hasn't faced an offense such as this all season, I simply can't place my degenerate money on the Saints. Maybe after a twelve-hour bender on Saturday, and added liquid courage early Sunday, a scenario or two may change. For now? Indy covering, and then some. Taking the Under in either case. Rain is all but a certainty at least after halftime.

    Reply

    This rings eerily reminiscent of Super Bowl XL, when Pittsburgh would ultimately be a 4-point favorite versus Seattle. Obviously nowhere near the two offenses taking the field this time 'round. Still, most everyone thought the NFL 'owed' the Seahawks, and more public money was put on them than anyone cared to admit. Similar skewered logic with this matchup. The end result was, of course, the Steelers covering comfortably, well outside the offshore buying up or down on the spread. It took well over a year before a friend admitted he, too, took Seattle. No one knows for sure what percent of the public truly had; call it far too embarrassed to admit. There is none of that with New Orleans. Many Saints backers are that proud, and are making it known. The NFL owes the Big Easy? So many years of futile, paper-bag-over-the-head, 'Aints losing seasons, etc.

    When I put in the temptation of 'If Bet' on my book, a mere two-team parlay with Saints moneyline, and taking the Under at 57, it pays perhaps too well. What's the old Vegas expression - "There's a good reason for that!" ? It isn't very likely to happen - the New Orleans winning part, at least.

    While it is true Indianapolis hasn't faced an offense such as this all season, I simply can't place my degenerate money on the Saints. Maybe after a twelve-hour bender on Saturday, and added liquid courage early Sunday, a scenario or two may change. For now? Indy covering, and then some. Taking the Under in either case. Rain is all but a certainty at least after halftime.

     
    zo3bi
    zo3bi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 49
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 6:58 PM ET #164

    It's hard to bet against the Colts and the Manning machine...

    But Believe It When You See It...

     THE NFL WANTS THE SAINTS TO WIN

     

    omg man you are truley an idiot.. the only way vegas profits from betting is because they know about every injury, mismatches, weather conditions, and which qb plays good in what field also the travelling conditions etc. colts will win this one big ( new orleans brought the campionship home from their division. colts -10

    this will be the first time you see brees throwing pics left and right this year. i see the huge mismatch. indi -10

    also remember the colts d upront are tall and brees isnt that tall. with that being said they will reach for the ball

    Reply

    It's hard to bet against the Colts and the Manning machine...

    But Believe It When You See It...

     THE NFL WANTS THE SAINTS TO WIN

     

    omg man you are truley an idiot.. the only way vegas profits from betting is because they know about every injury, mismatches, weather conditions, and which qb plays good in what field also the travelling conditions etc. colts will win this one big ( new orleans brought the campionship home from their division. colts -10

    this will be the first time you see brees throwing pics left and right this year. i see the huge mismatch. indi -10

    also remember the colts d upront are tall and brees isnt that tall. with that being said they will reach for the ball

     
    808pickyboy
    808pickyboy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 537
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 8:42 PM ET #165

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    The line went down to 4.5....

    I watched on Sportscenter that Freeney did not practice and is not playing....

    Then go on the computer and there are various reports that he will play in nickle packages only....

    TO ALL SAINTS BACKERS...

    who are taking the points becuase of the high-powered offense.... obviously you would like to take as many points as you can get, but where is your line, what I'm asking is what's the lowest you'll take the Saints at?

     

    just wanted to get a quick poll.... because with the line dropping I'd like to see how many people are sticking to the actual line, or buying up points...

     

    PICKEM FOR ME BAB. As a matter of fact if the Saints were giving 3 points, I would stll go with them. I absolutely think from intense homework of stats and recorded games of both teams that the Saints win by 6+ points. Thats just me.

    zo3bi,

    Listen man, I am asking you respectfully to stop with the "IDIOT" calling of the guys that are on this forum to voice there own and rightful decision of opinions. I have been there before and from personal experience, it is not the way to go specially if you just started in Dec. of 2009. Keep it cool brah and have some respect.

    Aloha 808PickyBoy

    By the way Brees has played against bigger, faster and taller "D" line and still very affective and precise which ends up in success. Remember that the "O" line for Saints are all 6'2" and well over 300+ lbs.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    The line went down to 4.5....

    I watched on Sportscenter that Freeney did not practice and is not playing....

    Then go on the computer and there are various reports that he will play in nickle packages only....

    TO ALL SAINTS BACKERS...

    who are taking the points becuase of the high-powered offense.... obviously you would like to take as many points as you can get, but where is your line, what I'm asking is what's the lowest you'll take the Saints at?

     

    just wanted to get a quick poll.... because with the line dropping I'd like to see how many people are sticking to the actual line, or buying up points...

     

    PICKEM FOR ME BAB. As a matter of fact if the Saints were giving 3 points, I would stll go with them. I absolutely think from intense homework of stats and recorded games of both teams that the Saints win by 6+ points. Thats just me.

    zo3bi,

    Listen man, I am asking you respectfully to stop with the "IDIOT" calling of the guys that are on this forum to voice there own and rightful decision of opinions. I have been there before and from personal experience, it is not the way to go specially if you just started in Dec. of 2009. Keep it cool brah and have some respect.

    Aloha 808PickyBoy

    By the way Brees has played against bigger, faster and taller "D" line and still very affective and precise which ends up in success. Remember that the "O" line for Saints are all 6'2" and well over 300+ lbs.

     
    ilikepiealot
    ilikepiealot
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 9:17 PM ET #166

    reggie bush is pretty fast... i am taking the Saints
    Reply
    reggie bush is pretty fast... i am taking the Saints
     
    zo3bi
    zo3bi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 49
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 9:21 PM ET #167

    808pickyboy i'm sorry dude but do you see what they are saying.. also ill bet you a 1000 bucks on the side that colts win the game.. you down?
    Reply
    808pickyboy i'm sorry dude but do you see what they are saying.. also ill bet you a 1000 bucks on the side that colts win the game.. you down?
     
    Irisheyez
    Irisheyez
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 3457
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2010 - 9:44 PM ET #168

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyhpd:

    Good luck to you my brother as we seem to be on different sides on this one

    nice stat to put out there bro  how much of those were ats wins for the Colts if you don't mind me asking? For me personally this game should be tight so I like the points...The Colts are a great team and of course the SU favors the Colts but I just don't see a blowout in this one.

    I hear you my friend.......I don't see a blowout coming either.......and I don't know what the ATS outcomes were in those 28 games........but I got to hang it on Manning.  Again......Tampa beat the Saints.......Indy just beat Balt 20-3 and the Jets 31-17 and shut out both in the second half..........I just can't get myself to take the points and go against a team that won on this same field a couple years ago and since then is the hands down best team in the league......but I know one thing for sure!!!!  One of us will win......and if it isn't me........I couldn't think of anybody else I'd rather see end the season on a high note!!!!

    Your my guy and I'll miss ya until next August my friend.  I'll stop in every once in awhile and leave you a few of my plays for shits and giggles........  Have a great day on Sunday and most importanly enjoy the game and the friends you watch it with!!!   Peace and God bless my brutha from anotha mutha!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyhpd:

    Good luck to you my brother as we seem to be on different sides on this one

    nice stat to put out there bro  how much of those were ats wins for the Colts if you don't mind me asking? For me personally this game should be tight so I like the points...The Colts are a great team and of course the SU favors the Colts but I just don't see a blowout in this one.

    I hear you my friend.......I don't see a blowout coming either.......and I don't know what the ATS outcomes were in those 28 games........but I got to hang it on Manning.  Again......Tampa beat the Saints.......Indy just beat Balt 20-3 and the Jets 31-17 and shut out both in the second half..........I just can't get myself to take the points and go against a team that won on this same field a couple years ago and since then is the hands down best team in the league......but I know one thing for sure!!!!  One of us will win......and if it isn't me........I couldn't think of anybody else I'd rather see end the season on a high note!!!!

    Your my guy and I'll miss ya until next August my friend.  I'll stop in every once in awhile and leave you a few of my plays for shits and giggles........  Have a great day on Sunday and most importanly enjoy the game and the friends you watch it with!!!   Peace and God bless my brutha from anotha mutha!!

     
    shygorilla384
    shygorilla384
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 123
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2010 - 12:09 AM ET #169

    Everyone wants the Colts, that's awesome.  I'm going with the Saints to win straight up.  They have nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Indy already has a Super Bowl Championship and New Orleans has finally made it to the show.  The Saints can kill you with passing, running and special teams.  I don't expect much defense in this game.  If I base this on the run offense in conjunction with the pass offense, Saints win hands down.

    Saints +5.5!!!! 

    GL EVERYONE!!  Bring the "House" down!
    Reply
    Everyone wants the Colts, that's awesome.  I'm going with the Saints to win straight up.  They have nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Indy already has a Super Bowl Championship and New Orleans has finally made it to the show.  The Saints can kill you with passing, running and special teams.  I don't expect much defense in this game.  If I base this on the run offense in conjunction with the pass offense, Saints win hands down.

    Saints +5.5!!!! 

    GL EVERYONE!!  Bring the "House" down!
     
    SEC_CHEF
    SEC_CHEF
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 401
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2010 - 2:11 AM ET #170

    Quote Originally Posted by Irisheyez:

    Think about this fellas........Indy is 27-1 in their last 28 games when they fielded a team of starters and "tried" to win the game.......that is just unreal!!!!  I can't go against that........I don't think there has ever been a streak like that in the NFL.......think about that.  The only lose is to SD in overtime last year.    Wow........what a run Indy is on!!!  And they did it with a new coach, two new recievers and a less than preferred running game.  That shows how good Manning has become.  I believe he is on the verge of putting a Brady run together over the next 3 years or so.  Just one knucklehead's opinion.......but that record is fact. 




    Irish eyez, i saw the same thing earlier: colts record when they try to win...enough said.  that sold me as well.

    I think Vegas is begging the saints fans to come in and drop some coin especially with Freeney out now. I think we might see it drop more, bc the media is beating this injury to a dead pulp.

    What did that major sharp in Vegas drop $200k on?  The Colts ML or Colts -points?

    Anybody know?

    CHef
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisheyez:

    Think about this fellas........Indy is 27-1 in their last 28 games when they fielded a team of starters and "tried" to win the game.......that is just unreal!!!!  I can't go against that........I don't think there has ever been a streak like that in the NFL.......think about that.  The only lose is to SD in overtime last year.    Wow........what a run Indy is on!!!  And they did it with a new coach, two new recievers and a less than preferred running game.  That shows how good Manning has become.  I believe he is on the verge of putting a Brady run together over the next 3 years or so.  Just one knucklehead's opinion.......but that record is fact. 




    Irish eyez, i saw the same thing earlier: colts record when they try to win...enough said.  that sold me as well.

    I think Vegas is begging the saints fans to come in and drop some coin especially with Freeney out now. I think we might see it drop more, bc the media is beating this injury to a dead pulp.

    What did that major sharp in Vegas drop $200k on?  The Colts ML or Colts -points?

    Anybody know?

    CHef
     
    808pickyboy
    808pickyboy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 537
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2010 - 4:10 AM ET #171

    Quote Originally Posted by zo3bi:

    808pickyboy i'm sorry dude but do you see what they are saying.. also ill bet you a 1000 bucks on the side that colts win the game.. you down?

    zo3bi, I do see what they are sayin and I too have posted ridiculous posts before and thought it was a good post til I find out how wrong I was and sometimes I was on the money and still found my post as you say" Idiotic. The main thing is that we all have fun doing what we do as long as we don't disrespect others because we just feel like it or maybe we just don't realize it.

       I had just recently learned the process of Ironic, over your head, don't even know it was coming, or for that matter passing, reverse psychologistic way of insulting someone without them knowing you were doing so by a very "clever with words" threader by the name of TauntedStreet. in short words "your delivery sucks" compared to this guy. Take my word, better me than than TS to tell you.

     As far as your side bet offer, I have maxxxxed out my bets for the weekend with Vegas and side bets but thanks for the offer. I see that you are sure that Colts win this one but nothing is for sure until the fat lady sings and some games don't start until she does. Any other day, that bet would be welcomed like you are to the threads brah.

    Aloha 808PickyBoy

    Saints win SU. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by zo3bi:

    808pickyboy i'm sorry dude but do you see what they are saying.. also ill bet you a 1000 bucks on the side that colts win the game.. you down?

    zo3bi, I do see what they are sayin and I too have posted ridiculous posts before and thought it was a good post til I find out how wrong I was and sometimes I was on the money and still found my post as you say" Idiotic. The main thing is that we all have fun doing what we do as long as we don't disrespect others because we just feel like it or maybe we just don't realize it.

       I had just recently learned the process of Ironic, over your head, don't even know it was coming, or for that matter passing, reverse psychologistic way of insulting someone without them knowing you were doing so by a very "clever with words" threader by the name of TauntedStreet. in short words "your delivery sucks" compared to this guy. Take my word, better me than than TS to tell you.

     As far as your side bet offer, I have maxxxxed out my bets for the weekend with Vegas and side bets but thanks for the offer. I see that you are sure that Colts win this one but nothing is for sure until the fat lady sings and some games don't start until she does. Any other day, that bet would be welcomed like you are to the threads brah.

    Aloha 808PickyBoy

    Saints win SU. 
     
    Rockdog
    Rockdog
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 5485
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2010 - 5:11 AM ET #172

    It looks more and more like this game is going under. First thought would be to take the over because of the 2 potent offenses.  However. both teams have solid defenses and their defenses are overlooked because of the prolific offenses. Gotta check on the weather also,  If there is any type of mist or rain, it might slow the track down.
    Reply
    It looks more and more like this game is going under. First thought would be to take the over because of the 2 potent offenses.  However. both teams have solid defenses and their defenses are overlooked because of the prolific offenses. Gotta check on the weather also,  If there is any type of mist or rain, it might slow the track down.
     
    808pickyboy
    808pickyboy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 537
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2010 - 5:24 AM ET #173

              "Box Score scenario's for the game"


    A)    Saints    7 / 10 / 7 / 10   = 34    H)   vise versa
            Colts      7 / 7  / 7 /  7    = 28       

    B)    Saints   7 / 7 / 14 / 13    = 41     I)   vise versa
            Colts    7 / 10 / 7 /   7     = 31

    C)    Saints  10 / 7 / 13 / 10   = 40    J)   vise versa
            Colts     7 / 10 / 7 /  14   = 38

    D)    Saints   7 / 10 / 14 / 14   = 45    K)  vise versa
            Colts     7 / 10 / 7 / 10    = 34

    E)    Saints  10 / 7 / 17 / 7     = 41    L)   vice versa
            Colts     6 / 10 / 10 / 7    = 33

    F)    Saints   7 / 3 / 14 / 10    = 34    M)   vise versa
            Colts    10 / 7 / 7 / 7      = 31

    G)   Saints   10 / 7 / 14 / 6    = 37     N)   vise versa
           Colts     10 / 10 / 7 / 7    = 34

    Which of these scenarios are you thinking? A,B & D are my picks
    Reply
              "Box Score scenario's for the game"


    A)    Saints    7 / 10 / 7 / 10   = 34    H)   vise versa
            Colts      7 / 7  / 7 /  7    = 28       

    B)    Saints   7 / 7 / 14 / 13    = 41     I)   vise versa
            Colts    7 / 10 / 7 /   7     = 31

    C)    Saints  10 / 7 / 13 / 10   = 40    J)   vise versa
            Colts     7 / 10 / 7 /  14   = 38

    D)    Saints   7 / 10 / 14 / 14   = 45    K)  vise versa
            Colts     7 / 10 / 7 / 10    = 34

    E)    Saints  10 / 7 / 17 / 7     = 41    L)   vice versa
            Colts     6 / 10 / 10 / 7    = 33

    F)    Saints   7 / 3 / 14 / 10    = 34    M)   vise versa
            Colts    10 / 7 / 7 / 7      = 31

    G)   Saints   10 / 7 / 14 / 6    = 37     N)   vise versa
           Colts     10 / 10 / 7 / 7    = 34

    Which of these scenarios are you thinking? A,B & D are my picks
     
    putz56
    putz56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 298
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2010 - 5:58 AM ET #174

     I think this game goes down to the wire.Saints win by 3,also ARCHIE will be in the house not to watch his KID play but to watch his other kid play that the world dont know about. LOL!! BREES will win this game for the saints.I think we should really look at the way the line has gone up/down sounds like a nice way to pick up all kinds of money on a colts LOST.I picked them early in season and i will stick with them all the way to the end.WIN OR LOSE!!!    (THE SAINTS WIN SUPER BOWL).            
    Reply
     I think this game goes down to the wire.Saints win by 3,also ARCHIE will be in the house not to watch his KID play but to watch his other kid play that the world dont know about. LOL!! BREES will win this game for the saints.I think we should really look at the way the line has gone up/down sounds like a nice way to pick up all kinds of money on a colts LOST.I picked them early in season and i will stick with them all the way to the end.WIN OR LOSE!!!    (THE SAINTS WIN SUPER BOWL).            
     
     
    Irisheyez
    Irisheyez
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 3457
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2010 - 7:05 AM ET #175

    Quote Originally Posted by SEC_CHEF:





    Irish eyez, i saw the same thing earlier: colts record when they try to win...enough said.  that sold me as well.

    I think Vegas is begging the saints fans to come in and drop some coin especially with Freeney out now. I think we might see it drop more, bc the media is beating this injury to a dead pulp.

    What did that major sharp in Vegas drop $200k on?  The Colts ML or Colts -points?

    Anybody know?

    CHef

    Yeah, that's the way I feel about it also bud.  I just feel Vegas knows that the Colts are the better team but are trying like heck to not get burned on the game.  I would say that the ML is the safest bet.  The return isn't as nice as going ATS, but I just don't see the Sainst winning.  Covering in a loss......well, they could keep it close......I just don't think they will.  If anyone is nervous.......just pound on the ML. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SEC_CHEF:





    Irish eyez, i saw the same thing earlier: colts record when they try to win...enough said.  that sold me as well.

    I think Vegas is begging the saints fans to come in and drop some coin especially with Freeney out now. I think we might see it drop more, bc the media is beating this injury to a dead pulp.

    What did that major sharp in Vegas drop $200k on?  The Colts ML or Colts -points?

    Anybody know?

    CHef

    Yeah, that's the way I feel about it also bud.  I just feel Vegas knows that the Colts are the better team but are trying like heck to not get burned on the game.  I would say that the ML is the safest bet.  The return isn't as nice as going ATS, but I just don't see the Sainst winning.  Covering in a loss......well, they could keep it close......I just don't think they will.  If anyone is nervous.......just pound on the ML. 

    All Forums | Pro Football
    «First Previous 789 ... 131415 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,937
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,203
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,841
    • PART DEUX 297
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 493
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,272
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.