New England at San Diego (10/24/2010)
I got NE here......SD is poo.....they really are not a good team. They don't run it well enough to support how often they throw it!! I think that NE finds a way, just like last week to win. Look out Norv Turner......the bell tolls for thee!!!
![]()
I got NE here......SD is poo.....they really are not a good team. They don't run it well enough to support how often they throw it!! I think that NE finds a way, just like last week to win. Look out Norv Turner......the bell tolls for thee!!!
![]()
Anybody else notice how badly the Chargers KILL all visiting opposition on their home turf? I think we have a legitimate case of Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hyde with this seemingly hard to figure out San Diego squad.
I think I heard on ESPN radio that the Chargers are top 5 in total offense and total defense, yet they're 2-4 which is a statistical anomally.
While the love is surely on the visiting Patriots, I have to think that the Chargers could seriously pount the Patriots in this spot, at home. Were the game at Gillette Field, Pats all day. But with SD at home, I think they might roll![]()
SD -3 (+110) indicates a massive amount of $$ is coming in on the Pats, and understandably so... I wish I could get this line at less than 3 so this may be a no play. But buyer beware, SD is a dog of a different breed on their home turf.
Anybody else notice how badly the Chargers KILL all visiting opposition on their home turf? I think we have a legitimate case of Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hyde with this seemingly hard to figure out San Diego squad.
I think I heard on ESPN radio that the Chargers are top 5 in total offense and total defense, yet they're 2-4 which is a statistical anomally.
While the love is surely on the visiting Patriots, I have to think that the Chargers could seriously pount the Patriots in this spot, at home. Were the game at Gillette Field, Pats all day. But with SD at home, I think they might roll![]()
SD -3 (+110) indicates a massive amount of $$ is coming in on the Pats, and understandably so... I wish I could get this line at less than 3 so this may be a no play. But buyer beware, SD is a dog of a different breed on their home turf.
I hear you but, i've been fading them on the road or not playing them early, but after 2 straight losses and coming home where they are a lot better. They're defense is surprisingly good, we all know rivers is legit and that they play strong at home. Pats are off a tough home win and now travelling where they have yet to prove they can play over the last two years (in division wins are all they can seem to get on the road since 2008) and their defense is so young and vulnerable.
On top of all that, the chargers are 3-3 and the pats are 4-1, so it seems VERY clear that the pats are the better team on a neutral field, yet the line came out at -3... tantalizing for anyone who thinks it's time to hop on the pat's bandwagon. Trust that they wouldn't be favored by 3 in this situation if they weren't good for it. If they were going to lose, the books would have favored the pats to make this a little more balanced money wise (see tennessee on monday favored on the road against a team with the same record).
I'll look into this more, but there's a high likelihood that this is my heaviest bet of the week. Week 7 is where the chargers historically start getting it together and I will probably be betting them in most of those games that you mentioned. They'll get revenge on the chiefs and raiders, they'll cover against indy because they always do and they'll get a pretty fat spread, and if they're team is back on track, they'll beat poser ass cincy and wannabe denver too.
I know the chargers have burned a lot of money off, but now is when it's time to start dialing them up. They do this every year, and despite a bad record with some bad losses, they have the stats of a much better team and that tends to mean wins are on the way.
I hear you but, i've been fading them on the road or not playing them early, but after 2 straight losses and coming home where they are a lot better. They're defense is surprisingly good, we all know rivers is legit and that they play strong at home. Pats are off a tough home win and now travelling where they have yet to prove they can play over the last two years (in division wins are all they can seem to get on the road since 2008) and their defense is so young and vulnerable.
On top of all that, the chargers are 3-3 and the pats are 4-1, so it seems VERY clear that the pats are the better team on a neutral field, yet the line came out at -3... tantalizing for anyone who thinks it's time to hop on the pat's bandwagon. Trust that they wouldn't be favored by 3 in this situation if they weren't good for it. If they were going to lose, the books would have favored the pats to make this a little more balanced money wise (see tennessee on monday favored on the road against a team with the same record).
I'll look into this more, but there's a high likelihood that this is my heaviest bet of the week. Week 7 is where the chargers historically start getting it together and I will probably be betting them in most of those games that you mentioned. They'll get revenge on the chiefs and raiders, they'll cover against indy because they always do and they'll get a pretty fat spread, and if they're team is back on track, they'll beat poser ass cincy and wannabe denver too.
I know the chargers have burned a lot of money off, but now is when it's time to start dialing them up. They do this every year, and despite a bad record with some bad losses, they have the stats of a much better team and that tends to mean wins are on the way.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,674
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,335
- PART DEUX 251
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,501
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,488
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,823
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
