Denver at New England (11/24/2013)
![]()
WTF!!!!!!
So, I go upstairs, SH**, Shower, Shave, and Shine, and now the Pats are in the lead????
Looks Like:
Wes Welker - - - "Took a 40 minute shower, and missed the second half of the game"...... do-do-dooo-do-do-do-do-dooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
WTF!!!!!!
So, I go upstairs, SH**, Shower, Shave, and Shine, and now the Pats are in the lead????
Looks Like:
Wes Welker - - - "Took a 40 minute shower, and missed the second half of the game"...... do-do-dooo-do-do-do-do-dooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
I figure if you're on the Pats, then you're on the under, right? Peyton wants the shootout, while the Pats want long drawn out drives.....
So......
Pats +1.5 & Under 60.5 - pays +155.....
Good Luck All!!!!
Well, there went this - but, who even knew this would be a game at this point???
And here comes Tommy Terrific - plenty of time left.............................
I figure if you're on the Pats, then you're on the under, right? Peyton wants the shootout, while the Pats want long drawn out drives.....
So......
Pats +1.5 & Under 60.5 - pays +155.....
Good Luck All!!!!
Well, there went this - but, who even knew this would be a game at this point???
And here comes Tommy Terrific - plenty of time left.............................
O.K. - Somebody got to somebody at halftime, and said "Goddammit!!!!!!! This is the Brady/Manning Bowl - we got a lot of advertising dollars invested, get this into O.T. - I don't care what you have to do!!!!!!!!!!!!"
And now, along with a bunch of "unnamed" psychos on this website - I will be putting on my aluminum foil helmet, and channeling E.T. for the outcome of this gane..........
Good Luck whoever's still in this..............
O.K. - Somebody got to somebody at halftime, and said "Goddammit!!!!!!! This is the Brady/Manning Bowl - we got a lot of advertising dollars invested, get this into O.T. - I don't care what you have to do!!!!!!!!!!!!"
And now, along with a bunch of "unnamed" psychos on this website - I will be putting on my aluminum foil helmet, and channeling E.T. for the outcome of this gane..........
Good Luck whoever's still in this..............
He takes the wind?
wow that's bold
I won BIIIG on a Superbowl Vegas bet a few years ago (and if it ever comes up for you, you can make a lot of money even before kickoff) - - Belichick ALWAYS defers - - I don't know about this "wind" one for this time, but he ALWAYS defers the kickoff.............
He takes the wind?
wow that's bold
I won BIIIG on a Superbowl Vegas bet a few years ago (and if it ever comes up for you, you can make a lot of money even before kickoff) - - Belichick ALWAYS defers - - I don't know about this "wind" one for this time, but he ALWAYS defers the kickoff.............
Well, looks like Papa John's, Buick, Oreo, etc., didn't send their O.T. checks in time for this one!!!!
I guess Belichick & Brady with their companies.......... Oh wait, they don't rep anything...............
Conspiracy Theorists Suck Wind!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take off your foil helmets!!!!!!!
Although, I am pretty wasted off of an (unnamed, and will remain unadvertised) alcohol source..............
See Y'all on Turkey Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ![]()
Well, looks like Papa John's, Buick, Oreo, etc., didn't send their O.T. checks in time for this one!!!!
I guess Belichick & Brady with their companies.......... Oh wait, they don't rep anything...............
Conspiracy Theorists Suck Wind!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take off your foil helmets!!!!!!!
Although, I am pretty wasted off of an (unnamed, and will remain unadvertised) alcohol source..............
See Y'all on Turkey Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
