• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Pro Football

    Denver at New England (11/24/2013)

    1234 Next Last»
    Covers
    degengambler34
    mgmprofits
    SausageTitz
    citysnow
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 15642
    Posts: 98
    1234 Next Last»
     
    Covers
    Covers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 61
    Posted: Nov. 19, 2013 - 12:10 AM ET #1

    Away:  Denver [6-3-1 ATS]
    Home:  New England [5-5 ATS]

    Game Time: 8:30 PM
    Stadium: Gillette Stadium

    Recent Meetings:
    N/A

    Team Leaders:

    Denver:
    Passing: Peyton Manning (3572)
    Rushing: Knowshon Moreno (600)
    Receiving: Demaryius Thomas (914)

    New England:
    Passing: Tom Brady (2552)
    Rushing: Stevan Ridley (562)
    Receiving: Julian Edelman (500)

    More:
    Live Odds
    In-Depth Matchup Information
    Consensus Betting Information

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Away:  Denver [6-3-1 ATS]
    Home:  New England [5-5 ATS]

    Game Time: 8:30 PM
    Stadium: Gillette Stadium

    Recent Meetings:
    N/A

    Team Leaders:

    Denver:
    Passing: Peyton Manning (3572)
    Rushing: Knowshon Moreno (600)
    Receiving: Demaryius Thomas (914)

    New England:
    Passing: Tom Brady (2552)
    Rushing: Stevan Ridley (562)
    Receiving: Julian Edelman (500)

    More:
    Live Odds
    In-Depth Matchup Information
    Consensus Betting Information

     
    degengambler34
    degengambler34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 3661
    Posted: Nov. 19, 2013 - 7:15 AM ET #2

    This is gonna be very tough for the pats to pull out even at home. Pats secondary is  and now they have to try to match up against the best receiving core in the nf. The hoodie has always had peytons number, but he has usually had better talent on the defensive side of the ball. I expect the broncos to run for well over 100 yards in this game also as there's absolutely no way they can play man to man against these receivers, and their d line is soft. 

    Having said that i saw a reinvigorated patriots offense on monday night with vereen and gronk back  move the ball up and down the field most of the night against the best defense in the nfl . If not for very unpatriot like blow ups and personal fouls they likely score 30.  Denvers defense is certainly nothing special , and brady should put up huge numbers against it at home. 

    Heavy lean on denver and over in this one, but waiting to see the weather report and the status of welker and julian thomas. If welker and or thomas don't play im not betting, that simple. 
    Reply
    This is gonna be very tough for the pats to pull out even at home. Pats secondary is  and now they have to try to match up against the best receiving core in the nf. The hoodie has always had peytons number, but he has usually had better talent on the defensive side of the ball. I expect the broncos to run for well over 100 yards in this game also as there's absolutely no way they can play man to man against these receivers, and their d line is soft. 

    Having said that i saw a reinvigorated patriots offense on monday night with vereen and gronk back  move the ball up and down the field most of the night against the best defense in the nfl . If not for very unpatriot like blow ups and personal fouls they likely score 30.  Denvers defense is certainly nothing special , and brady should put up huge numbers against it at home. 

    Heavy lean on denver and over in this one, but waiting to see the weather report and the status of welker and julian thomas. If welker and or thomas don't play im not betting, that simple. 
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Nov. 20, 2013 - 5:33 PM ET #3

    This might be the first game of the season where Denver gets blown out. I doubt it though it should be close but you know how these prime time matchups usually go. I still think NE picks up a home win here though. Tom Brady does not normally lose at home, and they just got "Screwed" in that game against Carolina, so that should make this a classic matchup.
    Reply
    This might be the first game of the season where Denver gets blown out. I doubt it though it should be close but you know how these prime time matchups usually go. I still think NE picks up a home win here though. Tom Brady does not normally lose at home, and they just got "Screwed" in that game against Carolina, so that should make this a classic matchup.
     
    SausageTitz
    SausageTitz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 840
    Posted: Nov. 20, 2013 - 6:04 PM ET #4

    Is Denver the better team on paper? Yes. Is Peyton perhaps the best regular season QB ever? Yes. Will the Broncos win this Game? NO, the answer is no.

    I still believe Belichick is in Peyton's head. The patriots are not happy right now after they got screwed on Mon night like MGM stated. The patriots are getting better n better and they WANT this game more then Denver does. I honestly believe that a couple of calls are going to go in favor of N.E. because of the exposure of fixation that went on Monday night.

    U cant tell me at least one of those refs Had mad $$$ on the Panthers or the under. Im sure he'll be sharing a cell with Tim Donaghy in about 3 or 4 years when the feds get to the bottom of that one...

    Anyway, the Pats are HOME DOGS and the public is heavy on Denver so far. You gotta love that. The Denver defense will have a hard time stopping Brady n company. Anybody who thinks outside the box, instead of looking at useless trends KNOWS that the Rich men in Suits behind closed doors would like to see a Pats win. It would restore order looking at the big picture, and just as important, Vegas would win. Im tellin ya right now, Pats + 1 at home IS THE PLAY. Go ahead, call me crazy.......

    Reply

    Is Denver the better team on paper? Yes. Is Peyton perhaps the best regular season QB ever? Yes. Will the Broncos win this Game? NO, the answer is no.

    I still believe Belichick is in Peyton's head. The patriots are not happy right now after they got screwed on Mon night like MGM stated. The patriots are getting better n better and they WANT this game more then Denver does. I honestly believe that a couple of calls are going to go in favor of N.E. because of the exposure of fixation that went on Monday night.

    U cant tell me at least one of those refs Had mad $$$ on the Panthers or the under. Im sure he'll be sharing a cell with Tim Donaghy in about 3 or 4 years when the feds get to the bottom of that one...

    Anyway, the Pats are HOME DOGS and the public is heavy on Denver so far. You gotta love that. The Denver defense will have a hard time stopping Brady n company. Anybody who thinks outside the box, instead of looking at useless trends KNOWS that the Rich men in Suits behind closed doors would like to see a Pats win. It would restore order looking at the big picture, and just as important, Vegas would win. Im tellin ya right now, Pats + 1 at home IS THE PLAY. Go ahead, call me crazy.......

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Nov. 20, 2013 - 11:02 PM ET #5

    You're not crazy...the line is +1 for a reason. Just to keep more people on Denver. If Patriots were favs (as they should be in this spot) then the public would start to think a little more and it might sway there opinion.

    I'm with you all the way here, I like the Patriots. You won't find the Patriots as home dogs very often.
    Reply
    You're not crazy...the line is +1 for a reason. Just to keep more people on Denver. If Patriots were favs (as they should be in this spot) then the public would start to think a little more and it might sway there opinion.

    I'm with you all the way here, I like the Patriots. You won't find the Patriots as home dogs very often.
     
    citysnow
    citysnow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 376
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2013 - 11:33 PM ET #6

    The unders in this game 
    Reply
    The unders in this game 
     
    landshaper
    landshaper
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 35
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 8:06 AM ET #7

    This over seems to easy. Both d's are suspect and to hall of fame qb's. Watch the weather and jump on it
    Reply
    This over seems to easy. Both d's are suspect and to hall of fame qb's. Watch the weather and jump on it
     
    omb1
    omb1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 1762
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 8:30 AM ET #8

    Don't overthink this.  Denver is the play.  Yes the Pats rarely lose two in a row but that doesn't mean it won't happen.  Broncos are the superior team in virtually every aspect and are only giving up one point.

    With the exception playing at Seattle, I would play Denver -1 versus any team in the league.

    GL to all

    Reply

    Don't overthink this.  Denver is the play.  Yes the Pats rarely lose two in a row but that doesn't mean it won't happen.  Broncos are the superior team in virtually every aspect and are only giving up one point.

    With the exception playing at Seattle, I would play Denver -1 versus any team in the league.

    GL to all

     
    punta
    punta
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1075
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 9:31 AM ET #9

    Yes overthink and filp and flop and flip and flop as u get more info and u will mk abetter choice closer to gm time. As of now I see brady winning. New England is the best at beating manning.
    Reply
    Yes overthink and filp and flop and flip and flop as u get more info and u will mk abetter choice closer to gm time. As of now I see brady winning. New England is the best at beating manning.
     
    TheQuadYeah
    TheQuadYeah
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1827
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 9:51 AM ET #10

    After watching Belichick's post game "interview" (or lack thereof) last week after getting screwed over - and Tommy Terrific's F-Bomb that got out over live T.V. (I heard it), I don't think I'd want to be on the receiving end of the next game - would you? Yes, we're talking about Prince Peyton, but he doesn't play defense or special teams.

    Look to The Hoodie to make damn sure that this game doesn't come down to the last play.....

    Pats in the pick 'em.....

    Reply

    After watching Belichick's post game "interview" (or lack thereof) last week after getting screwed over - and Tommy Terrific's F-Bomb that got out over live T.V. (I heard it), I don't think I'd want to be on the receiving end of the next game - would you? Yes, we're talking about Prince Peyton, but he doesn't play defense or special teams.

    Look to The Hoodie to make damn sure that this game doesn't come down to the last play.....

    Pats in the pick 'em.....

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 3:17 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by omb1:

    Don't overthink this.  Denver is the play.  Yes the Pats rarely lose two in a row but that doesn't mean it won't happen.  Broncos are the superior team in virtually every aspect and are only giving up one point.

    With the exception playing at Seattle, I would play Denver -1 versus any team in the league.

    GL to all


    Well Denver is not minus 1 they are -2.5 or -3, never go by what covers says. They use some random online site for their "best" spread. And most people don't have accounts with all of those sites. We should be going by the official game lines here. 

    That being said, covers has Denver winning by 3. But what if Welker doesn't play? You still stickin with your Denver pick?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by omb1:

    Don't overthink this.  Denver is the play.  Yes the Pats rarely lose two in a row but that doesn't mean it won't happen.  Broncos are the superior team in virtually every aspect and are only giving up one point.

    With the exception playing at Seattle, I would play Denver -1 versus any team in the league.

    GL to all


    Well Denver is not minus 1 they are -2.5 or -3, never go by what covers says. They use some random online site for their "best" spread. And most people don't have accounts with all of those sites. We should be going by the official game lines here. 

    That being said, covers has Denver winning by 3. But what if Welker doesn't play? You still stickin with your Denver pick?
     
    imaxfli
    imaxfli
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 777
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 4:05 PM ET #12

    These could be the locks of the year, NE and the Under!
    Reply
    These could be the locks of the year, NE and the Under!
     
    Sheldor
    Sheldor
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 134
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 4:18 PM ET #13

    Thanks for using the L word. I feel better about my picks. GL
    Reply
    Thanks for using the L word. I feel better about my picks. GL
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 5:49 PM ET #14

    Using the L word means nothing. Unless you're crazy and you think it does. I have called games LOCKS before and they always come through when I do.  A LOCK simply means a SOLID behind PICK or a play that has virtually no chance of losing.

    A good example of a LOCK was Carolina -3 the other night on MNF.
    Reply
    Using the L word means nothing. Unless you're crazy and you think it does. I have called games LOCKS before and they always come through when I do.  A LOCK simply means a SOLID behind PICK or a play that has virtually no chance of losing.

    A good example of a LOCK was Carolina -3 the other night on MNF.
     
    omb1
    omb1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 1762
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 7:03 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:


    Well Denver is not minus 1 they are -2.5 or -3, never go by what covers says. They use some random online site for their "best" spread. And most people don't have accounts with all of those sites. We should be going by the official game lines here. 

    That being said, covers has Denver winning by 3. But what if Welker doesn't play? You still stickin with your Denver pick?

    Already took it.  Fully anticipate the public pushing it to -2.5 or -3 so I grabbed it at -1 earlier in the week.  Tough to bet against the Patsies but I'm already ahead after Thursday night's under play so what the hell...if I'm wrong it must be fixed, right?

    I'd probably take them at -3 anyway.

    For the record:  All my plays for this year's NFL season are recorded under my user profile.  To date I am 47-24-1 (66.20%).  Feel free to look it up. 

    Last season I went 90-67-6.  Year before that, posted a 94-77-2 record.  Profitable wagering without teasing anything.  How are you doing?  Oh yeah - not that good.

    But maybe...just maybe...I'm a member of the Illuminati MMUUAAAHAHAHAHAHA...mgm you're an idiot.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:


    Well Denver is not minus 1 they are -2.5 or -3, never go by what covers says. They use some random online site for their "best" spread. And most people don't have accounts with all of those sites. We should be going by the official game lines here. 

    That being said, covers has Denver winning by 3. But what if Welker doesn't play? You still stickin with your Denver pick?

    Already took it.  Fully anticipate the public pushing it to -2.5 or -3 so I grabbed it at -1 earlier in the week.  Tough to bet against the Patsies but I'm already ahead after Thursday night's under play so what the hell...if I'm wrong it must be fixed, right?

    I'd probably take them at -3 anyway.

    For the record:  All my plays for this year's NFL season are recorded under my user profile.  To date I am 47-24-1 (66.20%).  Feel free to look it up. 

    Last season I went 90-67-6.  Year before that, posted a 94-77-2 record.  Profitable wagering without teasing anything.  How are you doing?  Oh yeah - not that good.

    But maybe...just maybe...I'm a member of the Illuminati MMUUAAAHAHAHAHAHA...mgm you're an idiot.

     
    RichieRich97
    RichieRich97
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 1609
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 8:19 PM ET #16

    Patriots plus 2. Favorite pick of the week by far. The perfect storm situationally. No way Manning leaves New England with a win.
    Reply
    Patriots plus 2. Favorite pick of the week by far. The perfect storm situationally. No way Manning leaves New England with a win.
     
    leobarca747
    leobarca747
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 10:07 PM ET #17

    lo mas logico seria pensar en un juego con muchos puntos, el ganador se decidira hasta el final, y a mi parecer ganara denver 
    Reply
    lo mas logico seria pensar en un juego con muchos puntos, el ganador se decidira hasta el final, y a mi parecer ganara denver 
     
    Bleakhouse
    Bleakhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 3255
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 10:40 PM ET #18

    Over 71.5
    Reply
    Over 71.5
     
    omb1
    omb1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 1762
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 10:46 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleakhouse:

    Over 71.5

    WTF?  Hilarious

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleakhouse:

    Over 71.5

    WTF?  Hilarious

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 11:29 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by omb1:

    Already took it.  Fully anticipate the public pushing it to -2.5 or -3 so I grabbed it at -1 earlier in the week.  Tough to bet against the Patsies but I'm already ahead after Thursday night's under play so what the hell...if I'm wrong it must be fixed, right?

    I'd probably take them at -3 anyway.

    For the record:  All my plays for this year's NFL season are recorded under my user profile.  To date I am 47-24-1 (66.20%).  Feel free to look it up. 

    Last season I went 90-67-6.  Year before that, posted a 94-77-2 record.  Profitable wagering without teasing anything.  How are you doing?  Oh yeah - not that good.

    But maybe...just maybe...I'm a member of the Illuminati MMUUAAAHAHAHAHAHA...mgm you're an idiot.


    I guarantee you haven't made as much profit as I have. According to "Steve" here at covers I'm 75%,  so I guess I got ya beat with that too. Sorry guys I gotta leave the site. I wanted to help, but the illuminati is forcing me outta here.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by omb1:

    Already took it.  Fully anticipate the public pushing it to -2.5 or -3 so I grabbed it at -1 earlier in the week.  Tough to bet against the Patsies but I'm already ahead after Thursday night's under play so what the hell...if I'm wrong it must be fixed, right?

    I'd probably take them at -3 anyway.

    For the record:  All my plays for this year's NFL season are recorded under my user profile.  To date I am 47-24-1 (66.20%).  Feel free to look it up. 

    Last season I went 90-67-6.  Year before that, posted a 94-77-2 record.  Profitable wagering without teasing anything.  How are you doing?  Oh yeah - not that good.

    But maybe...just maybe...I'm a member of the Illuminati MMUUAAAHAHAHAHAHA...mgm you're an idiot.


    I guarantee you haven't made as much profit as I have. According to "Steve" here at covers I'm 75%,  so I guess I got ya beat with that too. Sorry guys I gotta leave the site. I wanted to help, but the illuminati is forcing me outta here.
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2013 - 11:33 PM ET #21

    OMB I See you joined the site Sept 2001. I guess you are illuminati. 

    lol
    Reply
    OMB I See you joined the site Sept 2001. I guess you are illuminati. 

    lol
     
    best_bets
    best_bets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8326
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2013 - 1:31 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by omb1:

    Don't overthink this.  Denver is the play.  Yes the Pats rarely lose two in a row but that doesn't mean it won't happen.  Broncos are the superior team in virtually every aspect and are only giving up one point.

    With the exception playing at Seattle, I would play Denver -1 versus any team in the league.

    GL to all

    I think you are right old wise one!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by omb1:

    Don't overthink this.  Denver is the play.  Yes the Pats rarely lose two in a row but that doesn't mean it won't happen.  Broncos are the superior team in virtually every aspect and are only giving up one point.

    With the exception playing at Seattle, I would play Denver -1 versus any team in the league.

    GL to all

    I think you are right old wise one!
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2013 - 3:09 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by best_bets:

    I think you are right old wise one!

    Hey he's not one in the picture. That's Rodney Dangerfield.

    Go check out that Ladybugs movie if you want a family flick.
    If you want a better movie, check out Natural Born Killers. You must see it more than once because it gets better and better each time you watch it.

    Now if you all want a more disturbing movie, check out "A Serbian Film Uncut". It's on youtube. I didn't find it disturbing, except the ending parts, but it's a great film none the less. Has a good ending too.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by best_bets:

    I think you are right old wise one!

    Hey he's not one in the picture. That's Rodney Dangerfield.

    Go check out that Ladybugs movie if you want a family flick.
    If you want a better movie, check out Natural Born Killers. You must see it more than once because it gets better and better each time you watch it.

    Now if you all want a more disturbing movie, check out "A Serbian Film Uncut". It's on youtube. I didn't find it disturbing, except the ending parts, but it's a great film none the less. Has a good ending too.
     
    Spytheweb
    Spytheweb
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2003
    Posts: 954
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2013 - 5:55 AM ET #24

    I watched the game last week and Brady was throwing the ball everywhere and nowhere near the WRs. People love to worship Brady, why? He got lucky against NO.

    Brady last won the NFL Championship in 2005, 8 years ago soon to be 9, there's a reason for that. Some say his wife is a jinx, i think he just chokes when pressure is applied. Note every time he gets hit he looks at the ref for a flag.

    Broncos-2.5
    Good teams win games, Great teams cover the spread!
    Reply
    I watched the game last week and Brady was throwing the ball everywhere and nowhere near the WRs. People love to worship Brady, why? He got lucky against NO.

    Brady last won the NFL Championship in 2005, 8 years ago soon to be 9, there's a reason for that. Some say his wife is a jinx, i think he just chokes when pressure is applied. Note every time he gets hit he looks at the ref for a flag.

    Broncos-2.5
     
     
    omb1
    omb1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 1762
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2013 - 11:13 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:


    I guarantee you haven't made as much profit as I have. According to "Steve" here at covers I'm 75%,  so I guess I got ya beat with that too. Sorry guys I gotta leave the site. I wanted to help, but the illuminati is forcing me outta here.

    Who is "Steve" and I love how you just make declarative statements with absolutely no evidence to back anything up.  I've posted my numbers and they can be found on this site...please show me your brilliant 75% record.

    If you're using the "75% if you fade me" theory, that's pathetic.

    As long as we're making things up mgm, I also invented Toaster Strudle and run a three minute mile. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:


    I guarantee you haven't made as much profit as I have. According to "Steve" here at covers I'm 75%,  so I guess I got ya beat with that too. Sorry guys I gotta leave the site. I wanted to help, but the illuminati is forcing me outta here.

    Who is "Steve" and I love how you just make declarative statements with absolutely no evidence to back anything up.  I've posted my numbers and they can be found on this site...please show me your brilliant 75% record.

    If you're using the "75% if you fade me" theory, that's pathetic.

    As long as we're making things up mgm, I also invented Toaster Strudle and run a three minute mile. 

    All Forums | Pro Football
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,380
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,103
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,696
    • Sunday 3,122
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,938
    • HELP PLEASE 1,470
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,560
    • NFL Sunday 7,438

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.