![]()
Glad that's over
Denver at New England (11/24/2013)
![]()
Glad that's over
This Week's Over / Under Math Plays:
Saints @ Falcons UNDER 52.5
Steelers @ Browns OVER 41.5
Buccaneers @ Lions OVER 48.5
Vikings @ Packers OVER 44
Jaguars @ Texans OVER 43.5
Chargers @ Chiefs UNDER 41
Bears @ Rams OVER 45
Colts @ Cardinals UNDER 45
Broncos @ Patriots OVER 55
Niners @ Redskins OVER 47
---------------------------------------
WOW... u suck!!!
This Week's Over / Under Math Plays:
Saints @ Falcons UNDER 52.5
Steelers @ Browns OVER 41.5
Buccaneers @ Lions OVER 48.5
Vikings @ Packers OVER 44
Jaguars @ Texans OVER 43.5
Chargers @ Chiefs UNDER 41
Bears @ Rams OVER 45
Colts @ Cardinals UNDER 45
Broncos @ Patriots OVER 55
Niners @ Redskins OVER 47
---------------------------------------
WOW... u suck!!!
Patriots have won 35 outta 38 regular season games at home,They are also 16-2 as dogs coming off a loss.Throw in a pissed off Brady and Belichek (bullshit loss to panthers last wk.) on a prime time game as home dogs? Im unloading on this one.NEW ENGLAND WINS OUTRIGHT!
Patriots have won 35 outta 38 regular season games at home,They are also 16-2 as dogs coming off a loss.Throw in a pissed off Brady and Belichek (bullshit loss to panthers last wk.) on a prime time game as home dogs? Im unloading on this one.NEW ENGLAND WINS OUTRIGHT!
yo no ablo el ingles
yo no ablo el ingles
Already took it. Fully anticipate the public pushing it to -2.5 or -3 so I grabbed it at -1 earlier in the week. Tough to bet against the Patsies but I'm already ahead after Thursday night's under play so what the hell...if I'm wrong it must be fixed, right?
I'd probably take them at -3 anyway.
For the record: All my plays for this year's NFL season are recorded under my user profile. To date I am 47-24-1 (66.20%). Feel free to look it up.
Last season I went 90-67-6. Year before that, posted a 94-77-2 record. Profitable wagering without teasing anything. How are you doing? Oh yeah - not that good.
But maybe...just maybe...I'm a member of the Illuminati MMUUAAAHAHAHAHAHA...mgm you're an idiot.
Already took it. Fully anticipate the public pushing it to -2.5 or -3 so I grabbed it at -1 earlier in the week. Tough to bet against the Patsies but I'm already ahead after Thursday night's under play so what the hell...if I'm wrong it must be fixed, right?
I'd probably take them at -3 anyway.
For the record: All my plays for this year's NFL season are recorded under my user profile. To date I am 47-24-1 (66.20%). Feel free to look it up.
Last season I went 90-67-6. Year before that, posted a 94-77-2 record. Profitable wagering without teasing anything. How are you doing? Oh yeah - not that good.
But maybe...just maybe...I'm a member of the Illuminati MMUUAAAHAHAHAHAHA...mgm you're an idiot.
nor know much about
this game but my numbers
given me an muchop result
here as in the nba
Attention to put my data and see the pope resutado
nor know much about
this game but my numbers
given me an muchop result
here as in the nba
Attention to put my data and see the pope resutado
I think some of the posters here should get a room together, but keep these forums football/betting related....
Denver...
New England has too many defensive injuries.... I'm going to bet with the team I feel has the better defense.... When all other things being equal....
Broncos take this one.... Got it parlayed with Jax moneyline for a nice potential payday.... 3.5-1... Took the ML....
Welker has a game in his return to foxborough...
GL to all
I think some of the posters here should get a room together, but keep these forums football/betting related....
Denver...
New England has too many defensive injuries.... I'm going to bet with the team I feel has the better defense.... When all other things being equal....
Broncos take this one.... Got it parlayed with Jax moneyline for a nice potential payday.... 3.5-1... Took the ML....
Welker has a game in his return to foxborough...
GL to all
I figure if you're on the Pats, then you're on the under, right? Peyton wants the shootout, while the Pats want long drawn out drives.....
So......
Pats +1.5 & Under 60.5 - pays +155.....
Good Luck All!!!!
I figure if you're on the Pats, then you're on the under, right? Peyton wants the shootout, while the Pats want long drawn out drives.....
So......
Pats +1.5 & Under 60.5 - pays +155.....
Good Luck All!!!!
Denver menos seis años y medio
?????? ????? ????? ? ?????????
Denver moins six ans et demi
????????6??
???????
Denver minus sechs und eine halbe
Denver meno sei anni e mezzo
Denver menos seis años y medio
?????? ????? ????? ? ?????????
Denver moins six ans et demi
????????6??
???????
Denver minus sechs und eine halbe
Denver meno sei anni e mezzo
Loss of Wilfort's run stopping ability is big...
Denver schedule: KC, NE, KC..that's a tough sandwich... Manning's ankle, freezing weather all important factors.
Moreno running will be important component of game as is Welker's condition. Do the Patriots have a rush? Denver probably has the better kicker...
Looks like the Patriots have a very good chance to beat the colts here...better than any recent chance....
Coaching advantage goes to NE..and the cover two...
I hope all those posters who left come back..I don't write much but I did enjoy your comments and your playful attacks at one another. Your avatars are very funny too... Good luck, all.
Loss of Wilfort's run stopping ability is big...
Denver schedule: KC, NE, KC..that's a tough sandwich... Manning's ankle, freezing weather all important factors.
Moreno running will be important component of game as is Welker's condition. Do the Patriots have a rush? Denver probably has the better kicker...
Looks like the Patriots have a very good chance to beat the colts here...better than any recent chance....
Coaching advantage goes to NE..and the cover two...
I hope all those posters who left come back..I don't write much but I did enjoy your comments and your playful attacks at one another. Your avatars are very funny too... Good luck, all.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
