• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Pro Football

    Denver at New England (11/24/2013)

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    omb1
    InVegas
    mgmprofits
    SCROG
    joseuribe
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 15642
    Posts: 98
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    omb1
    omb1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 1762
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2013 - 5:15 PM ET #26

    This Week's Over / Under Math Plays:

    Saints @ Falcons UNDER 52.5

    Steelers @ Browns OVER 41.5

    Buccaneers @ Lions OVER 48.5

    Vikings @ Packers OVER 44

    Jaguars @ Texans OVER 43.5

    Chargers @ Chiefs UNDER 41

    Bears @ Rams OVER 45

    Colts @ Cardinals UNDER 45

    Broncos @ Patriots OVER 55

    Niners @ Redskins OVER 47

     

    Reply

    This Week's Over / Under Math Plays:

    Saints @ Falcons UNDER 52.5

    Steelers @ Browns OVER 41.5

    Buccaneers @ Lions OVER 48.5

    Vikings @ Packers OVER 44

    Jaguars @ Texans OVER 43.5

    Chargers @ Chiefs UNDER 41

    Bears @ Rams OVER 45

    Colts @ Cardinals UNDER 45

    Broncos @ Patriots OVER 55

    Niners @ Redskins OVER 47

     

     
    InVegas
    InVegas
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 948
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2013 - 5:21 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by omb1:

    Already took it.  Fully anticipate the public pushing it to -2.5 or -3 so I grabbed it at -1 earlier in the week.  Tough to bet against the Patsies but I'm already ahead after Thursday night's under play so what the hell...if I'm wrong it must be fixed, right?

    ...mgm you're an idiot.


    Too funny. I'm glad you wrote that.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by omb1:

    Already took it.  Fully anticipate the public pushing it to -2.5 or -3 so I grabbed it at -1 earlier in the week.  Tough to bet against the Patsies but I'm already ahead after Thursday night's under play so what the hell...if I'm wrong it must be fixed, right?

    ...mgm you're an idiot.


    Too funny. I'm glad you wrote that.
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2013 - 9:08 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by omb1:

    Who is "Steve" and I love how you just make declarative statements with absolutely no evidence to back anything up.  I've posted my numbers and they can be found on this site...please show me your brilliant 75% record.

    If you're using the "75% if you fade me" theory, that's pathetic.

    As long as we're making things up mgm, I also invented Toaster Strudle and run a three minute mile. 


    Stevopa is the guy I am talking about. Go re-read the threads. But yeah, he's a liar. I am not fade material. He just wants you all to fade me so you'll lose. He works for the books obviously, as I don't see why he lies like that otherwise. 

    I don't need to show my record. I got nothing to prove to you fools. I appreciate those who could "see the truth" and knew I was providing helpful information, but there's too many idiots like you here on this site for me to continue posting.

    Peace out
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by omb1:

    Who is "Steve" and I love how you just make declarative statements with absolutely no evidence to back anything up.  I've posted my numbers and they can be found on this site...please show me your brilliant 75% record.

    If you're using the "75% if you fade me" theory, that's pathetic.

    As long as we're making things up mgm, I also invented Toaster Strudle and run a three minute mile. 


    Stevopa is the guy I am talking about. Go re-read the threads. But yeah, he's a liar. I am not fade material. He just wants you all to fade me so you'll lose. He works for the books obviously, as I don't see why he lies like that otherwise. 

    I don't need to show my record. I got nothing to prove to you fools. I appreciate those who could "see the truth" and knew I was providing helpful information, but there's too many idiots like you here on this site for me to continue posting.

    Peace out
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2013 - 9:09 PM ET #29

    This will be my LAST POST  HERE, Mark my words and don't try to suck me back in with your idiocy because it's not gonna work.

    I'm done with you idiots.
    Reply
    This will be my LAST POST  HERE, Mark my words and don't try to suck me back in with your idiocy because it's not gonna work.

    I'm done with you idiots.
     
    SCROG
    SCROG
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 3347
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2013 - 9:49 PM ET #30

    Calm down guys it's only a game 
    Reply
    Calm down guys it's only a game 
     
    joseuribe
    joseuribe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 2737
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2013 - 11:42 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by omb1:

       mgm you're an idiot.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by omb1:

       mgm you're an idiot.



     
    joseuribe
    joseuribe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 2737
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2013 - 11:43 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    This will be my LAST POST  HERE, Mark my words and don't try to suck me back in with your idiocy because it's not gonna work.

    I'm done with you idiots.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    This will be my LAST POST  HERE, Mark my words and don't try to suck me back in with your idiocy because it's not gonna work.

    I'm done with you idiots.



     
    binger1
    binger1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 549
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 12:34 AM ET #33

    Patriots have won 35 outta 38 regular season games at home,They are also 16-2 as dogs coming off a loss.Throw in a pissed off Brady and Belichek (bullshit loss to panthers last wk.) on a prime time game as home dogs? Im unloading on this one.NEW ENGLAND WINS OUTRIGHT!
    Reply
    Patriots have won 35 outta 38 regular season games at home,They are also 16-2 as dogs coming off a loss.Throw in a pissed off Brady and Belichek (bullshit loss to panthers last wk.) on a prime time game as home dogs? Im unloading on this one.NEW ENGLAND WINS OUTRIGHT!
     
    BostonForever
    BostonForever
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 1273
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 1:22 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    This will be my LAST POST  HERE, Mark my words and don't try to suck me back in with your idiocy because it's not gonna work.

    I'm done with you idiots.

    Hey MGM, I for one see your frustration on this site. One thing I will say is you have your way of posting your picks and so does everyone else. Some people are way over confident on how they come off when they make their picks. Knowledge is a great gift. Some people judge and believe their right even if they know their completely wrong. Lol, hope this makes sense. The only thing that separates a good capper from a shitty one is the good ones know how to admit their mistakes, bad cappers feel better big chopping others down. This site had alot of excellent  cappers and some have no clue. One more thing I'll say Is you leave, they win!!!! Don't let this happen. You've helped me on your knowledge and appreciate your input. Hammering one another on this site gets nowhere. Stick to why everyone is on this site. To make money. If others chose to argue and hack one another down, so be it. There's sites those morons can go to, it's called "LOSERS THAT DONT KNOW WHEN THEIR LOSERS" . 

    MGM, stick around bro, choose your friends wisely and elliminate all the ignorant minded retards. I personally select certain people with good knowledge and with their thoughts along with mine becomes my choice. I'm grateful for all posts but can be really am disgusted with alot of bullshit that's said on this site. 

    Let's beat this game MGM. Fak all the rest!!!  Play your game and I'll play mine. Monies waiting to be one. Time needs to be used in positive energy and not fighting these low life idiots. Please stick around. Knowledge is precious and I appreciate yours so please reconsider. Thanks bro.  Please reply!! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    This will be my LAST POST  HERE, Mark my words and don't try to suck me back in with your idiocy because it's not gonna work.

    I'm done with you idiots.

    Hey MGM, I for one see your frustration on this site. One thing I will say is you have your way of posting your picks and so does everyone else. Some people are way over confident on how they come off when they make their picks. Knowledge is a great gift. Some people judge and believe their right even if they know their completely wrong. Lol, hope this makes sense. The only thing that separates a good capper from a shitty one is the good ones know how to admit their mistakes, bad cappers feel better big chopping others down. This site had alot of excellent  cappers and some have no clue. One more thing I'll say Is you leave, they win!!!! Don't let this happen. You've helped me on your knowledge and appreciate your input. Hammering one another on this site gets nowhere. Stick to why everyone is on this site. To make money. If others chose to argue and hack one another down, so be it. There's sites those morons can go to, it's called "LOSERS THAT DONT KNOW WHEN THEIR LOSERS" . 

    MGM, stick around bro, choose your friends wisely and elliminate all the ignorant minded retards. I personally select certain people with good knowledge and with their thoughts along with mine becomes my choice. I'm grateful for all posts but can be really am disgusted with alot of bullshit that's said on this site. 

    Let's beat this game MGM. Fak all the rest!!!  Play your game and I'll play mine. Monies waiting to be one. Time needs to be used in positive energy and not fighting these low life idiots. Please stick around. Knowledge is precious and I appreciate yours so please reconsider. Thanks bro.  Please reply!! 
     
    rarafromphilly
    rarafromphilly
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3284
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 1:34 AM ET #35

    the patriots are home dogs for a reason,they are simply not the better team...ill take Denver ML-130
    Reply
    the patriots are home dogs for a reason,they are simply not the better team...ill take Denver ML-130
     
    BostonForever
    BostonForever
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 1273
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 1:47 AM ET #36

    This game has been a longtime coming between these two clubs. There's alot of talk of Denver is this and that but I don't but it at all. Time for all this on paper glory to prove itself on the field. What harder to bare here is the Pats are much better than paper has to show for it. And the funny thing is the Pats record is pretty damn good considering their losses of man power. This will be the game of the year. Thanks for making this pie a tasty treat people!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm 

                            NEW ENGLAND and OVER !!!!
    Reply
    This game has been a longtime coming between these two clubs. There's alot of talk of Denver is this and that but I don't but it at all. Time for all this on paper glory to prove itself on the field. What harder to bare here is the Pats are much better than paper has to show for it. And the funny thing is the Pats record is pretty damn good considering their losses of man power. This will be the game of the year. Thanks for making this pie a tasty treat people!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm 

                            NEW ENGLAND and OVER !!!!
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 3:08 AM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonForever:


    Hey MGM, I for one see your frustration on this site. One thing I will say is you have your way of posting your picks and so does everyone else. Some people are way over confident on how they come off when they make their picks. Knowledge is a great gift. Some people judge and believe their right even if they know their completely wrong. Lol, hope this makes sense. The only thing that separates a good capper from a shitty one is the good ones know how to admit their mistakes, bad cappers feel better big chopping others down. This site had alot of excellent  cappers and some have no clue. One more thing I'll say Is you leave, they win!!!! Don't let this happen. You've helped me on your knowledge and appreciate your input. Hammering one another on this site gets nowhere. Stick to why everyone is on this site. To make money. If others chose to argue and hack one another down, so be it. There's sites those morons can go to, it's called "LOSERS THAT DONT KNOW WHEN THEIR LOSERS" . 

    MGM, stick around bro, choose your friends wisely and elliminate all the ignorant minded retards. I personally select certain people with good knowledge and with their thoughts along with mine becomes my choice. I'm grateful for all posts but can be really am disgusted with alot of bullshit that's said on this site. 

    Let's beat this game MGM. Fak all the rest!!!  Play your game and I'll play mine. Monies waiting to be one. Time needs to be used in positive energy and not fighting these low life idiots. Please stick around. Knowledge is precious and I appreciate yours so please reconsider. Thanks bro.  Please reply!! 

    Thanks very much bro. I didn't want to leave you hangin. 
    If you want to stay in contact so we can discuss winners send me a message through the PM and I'll give you my email. I know some of the reasonable people here like you, would like for me to stay...but I just get a bad feeling now when I come to this site. So, I just feel like I should leave the site. Honestly bro, you don't even want to read these threads too often. They will mess you up more than they will help, as they are loaded with bad plays and opinions and even though usually there are some people on the right side  (or even the whole thread on the correct side) it normally, more often than not, just serves to confuse you by reading all of the different information.

    The best advice I have to anyone betting sports is to go with your gut and not think too much about the games. Research is always nessecary but covers has most of the info you'll need to cap games, which is located on the "PREVIEW and MATCHUP" pages. So really I'm not needed here anyway as I get my information from this site. I do put a lot of hours into it each week though.

    Well stay in touch and sorry again that I am leaving.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonForever:


    Hey MGM, I for one see your frustration on this site. One thing I will say is you have your way of posting your picks and so does everyone else. Some people are way over confident on how they come off when they make their picks. Knowledge is a great gift. Some people judge and believe their right even if they know their completely wrong. Lol, hope this makes sense. The only thing that separates a good capper from a shitty one is the good ones know how to admit their mistakes, bad cappers feel better big chopping others down. This site had alot of excellent  cappers and some have no clue. One more thing I'll say Is you leave, they win!!!! Don't let this happen. You've helped me on your knowledge and appreciate your input. Hammering one another on this site gets nowhere. Stick to why everyone is on this site. To make money. If others chose to argue and hack one another down, so be it. There's sites those morons can go to, it's called "LOSERS THAT DONT KNOW WHEN THEIR LOSERS" . 

    MGM, stick around bro, choose your friends wisely and elliminate all the ignorant minded retards. I personally select certain people with good knowledge and with their thoughts along with mine becomes my choice. I'm grateful for all posts but can be really am disgusted with alot of bullshit that's said on this site. 

    Let's beat this game MGM. Fak all the rest!!!  Play your game and I'll play mine. Monies waiting to be one. Time needs to be used in positive energy and not fighting these low life idiots. Please stick around. Knowledge is precious and I appreciate yours so please reconsider. Thanks bro.  Please reply!! 

    Thanks very much bro. I didn't want to leave you hangin. 
    If you want to stay in contact so we can discuss winners send me a message through the PM and I'll give you my email. I know some of the reasonable people here like you, would like for me to stay...but I just get a bad feeling now when I come to this site. So, I just feel like I should leave the site. Honestly bro, you don't even want to read these threads too often. They will mess you up more than they will help, as they are loaded with bad plays and opinions and even though usually there are some people on the right side  (or even the whole thread on the correct side) it normally, more often than not, just serves to confuse you by reading all of the different information.

    The best advice I have to anyone betting sports is to go with your gut and not think too much about the games. Research is always nessecary but covers has most of the info you'll need to cap games, which is located on the "PREVIEW and MATCHUP" pages. So really I'm not needed here anyway as I get my information from this site. I do put a lot of hours into it each week though.

    Well stay in touch and sorry again that I am leaving.
     
    mob504
    mob504
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 3:58 AM ET #38

    TAKE THE OVA
    Reply
    TAKE THE OVA
     
    vampiro666
    vampiro666
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 476
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 5:03 AM ET #39

    yo no se estudiar este juego pero si saco mis numeritos y los numeros me indican q green bay deveria de ganar por mas de 10 puntos carolina gana por mas de 8 puntos y la baja -41 tampa bay +9.5 chicago+1 kansas city -3.5 denvers -1 facil ny giants -1 boltimor -3.5 

    Reply
    yo no se estudiar este juego pero si saco mis numeritos y los numeros me indican q green bay deveria de ganar por mas de 10 puntos carolina gana por mas de 8 puntos y la baja -41 tampa bay +9.5 chicago+1 kansas city -3.5 denvers -1 facil ny giants -1 boltimor -3.5 

     
    NoBetNoWin
    NoBetNoWin
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 569
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 8:07 AM ET #40

    Taking the home team in this one..  Bellicheck understands the playoffs implications involved with this game..  Denver could come out flat / a letdown after their huge division win over KC.  I believe this game means more to New England at this stage of the season..
    NE 34 - DEN 24. 
    GLA!!
    Reply
    Taking the home team in this one..  Bellicheck understands the playoffs implications involved with this game..  Denver could come out flat / a letdown after their huge division win over KC.  I believe this game means more to New England at this stage of the season..
    NE 34 - DEN 24. 
    GLA!!
     
    BostonForever
    BostonForever
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 1273
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 8:12 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by vampiro666:

    yo no se estudiar este juego pero si saco mis numeritos y los numeros me indican q green bay deveria de ganar por mas de 10 puntos carolina gana por mas de 8 puntos y la baja -41 tampa bay +9.5 chicago+1 kansas city -3.5 denvers -1 facil ny giants -1 boltimor -3.5 

    ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!!! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vampiro666:

    yo no se estudiar este juego pero si saco mis numeritos y los numeros me indican q green bay deveria de ganar por mas de 10 puntos carolina gana por mas de 8 puntos y la baja -41 tampa bay +9.5 chicago+1 kansas city -3.5 denvers -1 facil ny giants -1 boltimor -3.5 

    ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!!! 
     
    vampiro666
    vampiro666
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 476
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 10:33 AM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonForever:

    ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!!! 
    yo no ablo el ingles 
    y tampoco entiendo mucho de este juego pero mis numeros me an dado muchop resultado aqui como en la nba pon atencion a mis datos y veras el resutado papa 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonForever:

    ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!!! 
    yo no ablo el ingles 
    y tampoco entiendo mucho de este juego pero mis numeros me an dado muchop resultado aqui como en la nba pon atencion a mis datos y veras el resutado papa 
     
    efectivo_24
    efectivo_24
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 10:42 AM ET #43

    denver gana y baja 
    Reply
    denver gana y baja 
     
    efectivo_24
    efectivo_24
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 10:43 AM ET #44

    denver 28 
    new england 24
    Reply
    denver 28 
    new england 24
     
    BostonForever
    BostonForever
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 1273
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 11:45 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by vampiro666:

    yo no ablo el ingles 
    y tampoco entiendo mucho de este juego pero mis numeros me an dado muchop resultado aqui como en la nba pon atencion a mis datos y veras el resutado papa 

    Thanks for your understanding. You must not get the meaning of asking nicely to write in English. Now you can experience my ignorance. If you have trouble writing English then GET HELP!!!!! When 95% of all posts are English take a hint a write I ENGLISH !!!!!! Get it? Got it????  Now please cooperate!!!!!!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vampiro666:

    yo no ablo el ingles 
    y tampoco entiendo mucho de este juego pero mis numeros me an dado muchop resultado aqui como en la nba pon atencion a mis datos y veras el resutado papa 

    Thanks for your understanding. You must not get the meaning of asking nicely to write in English. Now you can experience my ignorance. If you have trouble writing English then GET HELP!!!!! When 95% of all posts are English take a hint a write I ENGLISH !!!!!! Get it? Got it????  Now please cooperate!!!!!!  
     
    Davidscott40
    Davidscott40
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1583
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 1:03 PM ET #46

    Taking the BRONCOS....Peyton with all those weapons and Pats missing all those defenders, especially starting DB's.  Denver can play some D too.  Easy call for me.....BOL to all 

    Reply

    Taking the BRONCOS....Peyton with all those weapons and Pats missing all those defenders, especially starting DB's.  Denver can play some D too.  Easy call for me.....BOL to all 

     
    houseman
    houseman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 181
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 1:13 PM ET #47

    Under, wind will be a factor.
    Reply
    Under, wind will be a factor.
     
    DrDogs
    DrDogs
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 2050
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 3:04 PM ET #48

    EZ gristle.!!!! Doc homer Lil bit but Brady takes out fury after Clete effed his face last game. Manning turrible avg in the big game. Pats and und for the large!!!!!
    If you’re not large, you’re small - the DOC
    Reply
    EZ gristle.!!!! Doc homer Lil bit but Brady takes out fury after Clete effed his face last game. Manning turrible avg in the big game. Pats and und for the large!!!!!
     
    Radiators
    Radiators
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2937
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 3:30 PM ET #49

    PATRIOTS
    Reply
    PATRIOTS
     
     
    MileHigh427
    MileHigh427
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 4:44 PM ET #50

    Just for the record... BRONCOS!
    Reply
    Just for the record... BRONCOS!
    All Forums | Pro Football
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,380
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,103
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,696
    • Sunday 3,122
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,938
    • HELP PLEASE 1,470
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,560
    • NFL Sunday 7,438

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.