This why Romney will lose the election, no doubt about it.
Maybe he should have just kept his money in a mason jar in his back yard.
What's the point of he gives 5, 10 or 20% to his church? Does that offend you? Sure it's a tax deduction - its in the tax code regardless of what voters think.
Maybe he should have just kept his money in a mason jar in his back yard.
What's the point of he gives 5, 10 or 20% to his church? Does that offend you? Sure it's a tax deduction - its in the tax code regardless of what voters think.
That's what I got out of your comments.
If I am incorrect please explain your comments so I may discuss them with you intelligently.
That's what I got out of your comments.
If I am incorrect please explain your comments so I may discuss them with you intelligently.
You seen to take issue with a 10% tithe by the Mormon church.
That's what I got out of your comments.
If I am incorrect please explain your comments so I may discuss them with you intelligently.
You seen to take issue with a 10% tithe by the Mormon church.
That's what I got out of your comments.
If I am incorrect please explain your comments so I may discuss them with you intelligently.
I must have misunderstood what you meant so please just explain and we can discuss from there.
The only "shots" I take are in response to your actions. I call a spade a spade.
To get back on track just explain your comments in this thread and we can try this again.
Not alot to ask if you want to have a proper discssion
I must have misunderstood what you meant so please just explain and we can discuss from there.
The only "shots" I take are in response to your actions. I call a spade a spade.
To get back on track just explain your comments in this thread and we can try this again.
Not alot to ask if you want to have a proper discssion
Your personal opinion on the matter is well worthless. I'll bet Romney paid hundreds of times more tax than you did. Did he use more services? Put more wear and tear on the roads? Nope, he subsidized you.
Let's talk about obama's failed economy......................
Your personal opinion on the matter is well worthless. I'll bet Romney paid hundreds of times more tax than you did. Did he use more services? Put more wear and tear on the roads? Nope, he subsidized you.
Let's talk about obama's failed economy......................
Note the goal posts having wheels.
Note the goal posts having wheels.
bunch of cry babies around here.
And the 13.9% he paid in taxes adds up to alot more in revenue than 12 people who make less and pay a higher rate bc his rate is based on capital gains.
Too many ppl watching MSNBC I think
bunch of cry babies around here.
And the 13.9% he paid in taxes adds up to alot more in revenue than 12 people who make less and pay a higher rate bc his rate is based on capital gains.
Too many ppl watching MSNBC I think
Whatever wall......I lose more respect for you everyday.
Whatever wall......I lose more respect for you everyday.
Originally posted by mellow_wolf:
Originally posted by mellow_wolf:
He needs 270, right? Explain to me how he's going to get near that number while losing CA and FL and also struggling to gain ground in eleven swing states (I think it's eleven?). He's gonna get killed, electorate-wise. Popular vote-wise? Who cares.
He needs 270, right? Explain to me how he's going to get near that number while losing CA and FL and also struggling to gain ground in eleven swing states (I think it's eleven?). He's gonna get killed, electorate-wise. Popular vote-wise? Who cares.
Quote Posted by anent:
For 18 months, I've been predicting a victory by Obama. I now predict a landslide.
---------------------------------------------------------------
What have you been smoking or snorting for the pass 18 months?...lol
![]()
Look as an independent if obama was doing well...meaning the economy was vibrant, the deficit was being paid down, unemployment was at a low level and not high as it is now then for sure he would have my vote this nov.
But as things stand currently, any honest person can clearly see he has failed miserably and because I haven't been smoking or snorting anything like you for the past 18 months my head is clear in making a rational decision.
My decision is based on performance and so because obama hasn't performed satisfactorily he doesn't deserve a 2nd term.
When you perform satisfactorily you get rewarded but when you perform poorly you get rejected...it is as simple as that.
Lastly I want to say...are you better off now than you were three and a half years ago? If not, vote for my 2 guys below, I thank you and the country will thank you if you do. ![]()
Romney and Ryan in 012! ![]()
![]()
Quote Posted by anent:
For 18 months, I've been predicting a victory by Obama. I now predict a landslide.
---------------------------------------------------------------
What have you been smoking or snorting for the pass 18 months?...lol
![]()
Look as an independent if obama was doing well...meaning the economy was vibrant, the deficit was being paid down, unemployment was at a low level and not high as it is now then for sure he would have my vote this nov.
But as things stand currently, any honest person can clearly see he has failed miserably and because I haven't been smoking or snorting anything like you for the past 18 months my head is clear in making a rational decision.
My decision is based on performance and so because obama hasn't performed satisfactorily he doesn't deserve a 2nd term.
When you perform satisfactorily you get rewarded but when you perform poorly you get rejected...it is as simple as that.
Lastly I want to say...are you better off now than you were three and a half years ago? If not, vote for my 2 guys below, I thank you and the country will thank you if you do. ![]()
Romney and Ryan in 012! ![]()
![]()
Romney has a 10 point edge among independents in the latest Fox likely voter poll.
Great, he's got a 10 point edge with a tiny minority of people, half of whom won't vote. You're right about Florida. That's not certain yet. I guess we'll see come November, but my official stance is that Obama comes close to 400, perhaps surpassing it.
Romney has a 10 point edge among independents in the latest Fox likely voter poll.
Great, he's got a 10 point edge with a tiny minority of people, half of whom won't vote. You're right about Florida. That's not certain yet. I guess we'll see come November, but my official stance is that Obama comes close to 400, perhaps surpassing it.
I'm not going by the polls - things are too far out for them to matter. MI will stay a toss up to the end. Ryan has hurt his ticket. As I said, he barely registered the customary increase after bringing him on (half the average increase). Obama will need to sleep with his daughter for Romney to win this election.
I'm not going by the polls - things are too far out for them to matter. MI will stay a toss up to the end. Ryan has hurt his ticket. As I said, he barely registered the customary increase after bringing him on (half the average increase). Obama will need to sleep with his daughter for Romney to win this election.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,742
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,608
- PART DEUX 260
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,564
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,865
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,717
- Braves Frauds 739
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
