Florida is the Key.
This why Romney will lose the election, no doubt about it.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Nowhere does the article mention that by 2024, ObamaCare cuts over $800 billion from Medicare.
Those cuts effect those currently in the program.
I do love watching the people pretend.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Nowhere does the article mention that by 2024, ObamaCare cuts over $800 billion from Medicare.
Those cuts effect those currently in the program.
I do love watching the people pretend.
So are you better off than you were in 2008 ? Answer, (if you're truthful), a little better.
Do you want to elect the ones who got us into this great recession, or do you want to stay the course and continue digging out.
These are to two basic questions.. Go forward, or reverse ?
So are you better off than you were in 2008 ? Answer, (if you're truthful), a little better.
Do you want to elect the ones who got us into this great recession, or do you want to stay the course and continue digging out.
These are to two basic questions.. Go forward, or reverse ?
Its amazing how the right wingers believe some corporate fat cat shill is going to help regular folks. They just cant look out and see the big picture. Romney is only gonna help his rich buddies get richer and thats it.
My God the right wingers couldnt find a guy who actually cares about the little guy?
I really dont want to cast my vote for Obama, but there is just no way i could ever vote for romney and his clown running mate![]()
Its amazing how the right wingers believe some corporate fat cat shill is going to help regular folks. They just cant look out and see the big picture. Romney is only gonna help his rich buddies get richer and thats it.
My God the right wingers couldnt find a guy who actually cares about the little guy?
I really dont want to cast my vote for Obama, but there is just no way i could ever vote for romney and his clown running mate![]()
where was the stock market when Bush left office? The dow has doubled since 2009, are u better off today or when bush left office? Rommey wants to take us back to the Bush years, no thank you.
So you live your life based on the stock market?? Your house is worth half what it was and gas costs double what it did, plus one million less people are working, twice as many are on food stamps, and the future looks grim.
CLEARLY worse than 2006, when the Dems took over Congress. Absolutely no question about it.
where was the stock market when Bush left office? The dow has doubled since 2009, are u better off today or when bush left office? Rommey wants to take us back to the Bush years, no thank you.
So you live your life based on the stock market?? Your house is worth half what it was and gas costs double what it did, plus one million less people are working, twice as many are on food stamps, and the future looks grim.
CLEARLY worse than 2006, when the Dems took over Congress. Absolutely no question about it.
So are you better off than you were in 2008 ? Answer, (if you're truthful), a little better.
Do you want to elect the ones who got us into this great recession, or do you want to stay the course and continue digging out.
These are to two basic questions.. Go forward, or reverse ?
So are you better off than you were in 2008 ? Answer, (if you're truthful), a little better.
Do you want to elect the ones who got us into this great recession, or do you want to stay the course and continue digging out.
These are to two basic questions.. Go forward, or reverse ?
where was the stock market when Bush left office? The dow has doubled since 2009, are u better off today or when bush left office? Rommey wants to take us back to the Bush years, no thank you.
![]()
The unemployment rate is higher now than when Obama was sworn in.
There are fewer people working in America now than there were in 1985.
The debt has gone up 40%
The stock market isn't the economy.
When Nancy & Harry took over Congress, the U/E rate was 4.6%.
"Bush years" doesn't mean what you think it means.
![]()
where was the stock market when Bush left office? The dow has doubled since 2009, are u better off today or when bush left office? Rommey wants to take us back to the Bush years, no thank you.
![]()
The unemployment rate is higher now than when Obama was sworn in.
There are fewer people working in America now than there were in 1985.
The debt has gone up 40%
The stock market isn't the economy.
When Nancy & Harry took over Congress, the U/E rate was 4.6%.
"Bush years" doesn't mean what you think it means.
![]()
Its amazing how the right wingers believe some corporate fat cat shill is going to help regular folks. They just cant look out and see the big picture. Romney is only gonna help his rich buddies get richer and thats it.
My God the right wingers couldnt find a guy who actually cares about the little guy?
![]()
"The little guy" has been absolutely decimated by the Obama Administration's economy.
Of course you have to pretend otherwise in order to justify voting for Obama.
Its amazing how the right wingers believe some corporate fat cat shill is going to help regular folks. They just cant look out and see the big picture. Romney is only gonna help his rich buddies get richer and thats it.
My God the right wingers couldnt find a guy who actually cares about the little guy?
![]()
"The little guy" has been absolutely decimated by the Obama Administration's economy.
Of course you have to pretend otherwise in order to justify voting for Obama.
Ricky..thanks for being honest about your jobs situation..
First of all, I want you know that I worked in Wash D.C for 10 years..On my days off, I use to drive to W.Va just for the peace and serenity.
Even though I tease you, I loved that State.. and always fought for the coal miners rights and safety. I hated the way Big Corp owners abused them, always trying to get more and more production out of the. Remember in 1960 they didn't have the those new safety laws and standards. Thank unions for those laws.. because the government would not have put those laws in place.
Here's the problem for the country...we are in a transition period from coal to natural gas, because of new technology. In my area alone, Central Florida, Stanton power plant, is natural gas, piped in from Texas. See link
This transition would have happened even if McCain won in 2008
https://www.southernco.com/southernpower/pdfs/SP_StantonEC.pdf
Ricky..thanks for being honest about your jobs situation..
First of all, I want you know that I worked in Wash D.C for 10 years..On my days off, I use to drive to W.Va just for the peace and serenity.
Even though I tease you, I loved that State.. and always fought for the coal miners rights and safety. I hated the way Big Corp owners abused them, always trying to get more and more production out of the. Remember in 1960 they didn't have the those new safety laws and standards. Thank unions for those laws.. because the government would not have put those laws in place.
Here's the problem for the country...we are in a transition period from coal to natural gas, because of new technology. In my area alone, Central Florida, Stanton power plant, is natural gas, piped in from Texas. See link
This transition would have happened even if McCain won in 2008
https://www.southernco.com/southernpower/pdfs/SP_StantonEC.pdf
don juan
they are setting up natural gas filling stations in some northern states. I think Chevy is going to start mass producing natural gas trucks next year.
don juan
they are setting up natural gas filling stations in some northern states. I think Chevy is going to start mass producing natural gas trucks next year.
But Rick, you can't blame Obama for that... Our Stanton plant was transferred from coal in 2003. It says that in the link I provided.
The fact of the matter is we need all forms of energy, including coal. But we need to get off this foreign oil strangle hold on us. This maybe the reason your state lost jobs, but green energy companies are popping up everywhere.
Obama is just trying to stop oil companies from the domination they have had on us for decades.
But Rick, you can't blame Obama for that... Our Stanton plant was transferred from coal in 2003. It says that in the link I provided.
The fact of the matter is we need all forms of energy, including coal. But we need to get off this foreign oil strangle hold on us. This maybe the reason your state lost jobs, but green energy companies are popping up everywhere.
Obama is just trying to stop oil companies from the domination they have had on us for decades.
{{{So do you live your life based on the stock market?? }}} Esplanade
I completely agree. I mean I cannot believe a poster would use the stock market as a benchmark of how Obama performs.
Oh yeah.....![]()
{{{So do you live your life based on the stock market?? }}} Esplanade
I completely agree. I mean I cannot believe a poster would use the stock market as a benchmark of how Obama performs.
Oh yeah.....![]()
it's odd then, that the blue states have the super high costs of living, exorbitant RE prices, high taxes, the dems are the ones that root on high stock market valuations. How does any of that help the poor? SOunds more like they are doing the bidding of the uber wealthy
it's odd then, that the blue states have the super high costs of living, exorbitant RE prices, high taxes, the dems are the ones that root on high stock market valuations. How does any of that help the poor? SOunds more like they are doing the bidding of the uber wealthy
{{{So do you live your life based on the stock market?? }}} Esplanade
I completely agree. I mean I cannot believe a poster would use the stock market as a benchmark of how Obama performs.
Oh yeah.....![]()
Oil was $33.
Nice job.
Awesome of you to neglect (or fail to comprehend) the loss of value in the USD as well.
Complete fail.
{{{So do you live your life based on the stock market?? }}} Esplanade
I completely agree. I mean I cannot believe a poster would use the stock market as a benchmark of how Obama performs.
Oh yeah.....![]()
Oil was $33.
Nice job.
Awesome of you to neglect (or fail to comprehend) the loss of value in the USD as well.
Complete fail.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,750
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,709
- PART DEUX 260
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,575
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,872
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,720
- Braves Frauds 740
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
