How do you follow someone’s picks and then make fun of them when they lose??
Bunch of losers on this site ![]()
Totslly agree. When winning, everyone fawning. When have a bad day or bad streak, all talk shit. If you blindly tail. Know it's at your own risk
Totslly agree. When winning, everyone fawning. When have a bad day or bad streak, all talk shit. If you blindly tail. Know it's at your own risk
i see you’re new to the site, that’s normal here. just of bunch young kids gambling with their lunch money.
i see you’re new to the site, that’s normal here. just of bunch young kids gambling with their lunch money.
@BOOMER_67
Exactly. I posted a few weeks back asking for advice on whether or not to cash out or hold and press my luck on the final leg of the parlay I had made. I had 2-3 actual genuine replies and about 10+ replies calling me out for wanting the advice and telling me I shouldnt be gambling if Im needing or asking for advice. Literally trashing me for using the forum for exactly what its made for. The majority on here are living in their parents basements screaming for their mom to bring them more meatloaf. Losers that get off being the only thing they are good at being...a keyboard warrior.
@BOOMER_67
Exactly. I posted a few weeks back asking for advice on whether or not to cash out or hold and press my luck on the final leg of the parlay I had made. I had 2-3 actual genuine replies and about 10+ replies calling me out for wanting the advice and telling me I shouldnt be gambling if Im needing or asking for advice. Literally trashing me for using the forum for exactly what its made for. The majority on here are living in their parents basements screaming for their mom to bring them more meatloaf. Losers that get off being the only thing they are good at being...a keyboard warrior.
