I got put in the penalty box just because I said that Brooklyncapper lost the allowance he got from his wife's bull on Ole Piss. What the fuck? First off, it's objectively true that Brooklyncapper is a cuck. Second, why are the mods so soft?
Why are the mods so soft?
When Hogan puts his mouthpiece in you know you're in for a GFY
According to mod chat, OP you are soft serve..you can't fuck with BC...he is a board member of this Canadian website and you called him a canuck which is strange brew weird....it's closing time for you
When Hogan puts his mouthpiece in you know you're in for a GFY
According to mod chat, OP you are soft serve..you can't fuck with BC...he is a board member of this Canadian website and you called him a canuck which is strange brew weird....it's closing time for you
@randuniversity
Do you contribute anything at all here? Most likely no.
Do I? Most definitely yes. Your biggest contribution is
your insult ![]()
@randuniversity
Do you contribute anything at all here? Most likely no.
Do I? Most definitely yes. Your biggest contribution is
your insult ![]()
@Brooklyncapper You don't contribute anything, any time!
I fully agree jpot! ![]()
I got an initial lead years ago that this guy was stealing picks from different websites and dont bet like he said mr. “10 units” lol.
who can forget the infamous
“editing vital pick on his own thread for some reason game has started doesnt favor him somethin like that“
He Got caught. Lol
fckn funny how he keep talkin that day not knowing some guys caught him lol
He got confronted eventually.
At first, The guy pretended like it’s nothin.
you should have seen it fckn funny!
![]()
@Brooklyncapper You don't contribute anything, any time!
I fully agree jpot! ![]()
I got an initial lead years ago that this guy was stealing picks from different websites and dont bet like he said mr. “10 units” lol.
who can forget the infamous
“editing vital pick on his own thread for some reason game has started doesnt favor him somethin like that“
He Got caught. Lol
fckn funny how he keep talkin that day not knowing some guys caught him lol
He got confronted eventually.
At first, The guy pretended like it’s nothin.
you should have seen it fckn funny!
![]()
I got put in the penalty box just because I said that Brooklyncapper lost the allowance he got from his wife's bull on Ole Piss. What the fuck? First off, it's objectively true that Brooklyncapper is a cuck. Second, why are the mods so soft?
doesn’t remove the fact that you commited negligence yourself by not placing the word sucka and goin too soft on brooklynthefckfaceSuckaaaaaaaaaa
( booka t music started playin
)
I agree you should serve some time. ![]()
I got put in the penalty box just because I said that Brooklyncapper lost the allowance he got from his wife's bull on Ole Piss. What the fuck? First off, it's objectively true that Brooklyncapper is a cuck. Second, why are the mods so soft?
doesn’t remove the fact that you commited negligence yourself by not placing the word sucka and goin too soft on brooklynthefckfaceSuckaaaaaaaaaa
( booka t music started playin
)
I agree you should serve some time. ![]()
Brooklyncapper contribute what? Your 25k posts over 3 years? So volume is a contribution? Being a degenerate scumbag is a contribution? You're just a fucking loser and a commie POS. The mods penalize me and there are dozens of threads in the NFL forum right now with people insulting others and that's fine. Mods must be commie bitches too.
Brooklyncapper contribute what? Your 25k posts over 3 years? So volume is a contribution? Being a degenerate scumbag is a contribution? You're just a fucking loser and a commie POS. The mods penalize me and there are dozens of threads in the NFL forum right now with people insulting others and that's fine. Mods must be commie bitches too.
Brooklyncapper contribute what? Your 25k posts over 3 years? So volume is a contribution? Being a degenerate scumbag is a contribution? You're just a fucking loser and a commie POS. The mods penalize me and there are dozens of threads in the NFL forum right now with people insulting others and that's fine. Mods must be commie bitches too.
@randuniversity ![]()
Nobody will be able to prove you wrong with this post. 100% Facts.
Was any full 2025 MLB season YTD posted by the mush, or did the dog eat homework again?
Brooklyncapper contribute what? Your 25k posts over 3 years? So volume is a contribution? Being a degenerate scumbag is a contribution? You're just a fucking loser and a commie POS. The mods penalize me and there are dozens of threads in the NFL forum right now with people insulting others and that's fine. Mods must be commie bitches too.
@randuniversity ![]()
Nobody will be able to prove you wrong with this post. 100% Facts.
Was any full 2025 MLB season YTD posted by the mush, or did the dog eat homework again?
@jpot34 All my threads would beg to differ Mlb soccer and nfl today but
every once in a while I’ll drop by to see who’s in the box and might need a cigarette…
Man BKC, every time I visit you’re here firing away with someone new.
you love it
![]()
@jpot34 All my threads would beg to differ Mlb soccer and nfl today but
every once in a while I’ll drop by to see who’s in the box and might need a cigarette…
Man BKC, every time I visit you’re here firing away with someone new.
you love it
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
