I know the post, but I was commenting at the end of a 5 page thread that had been up for a while.
I didn’t start the thread I commented on it and my comment was pretty innocuous.
It’s insane to me how rules are adjudicated on this site. If the thread is existing and is 5 pages long don’t get upset at those that reply to the post. Do your “job” and remove it from the forum.
Did everyone in the thread get sent to rehab? Nope because I checked.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I know the post, but I was commenting at the end of a 5 page thread that had been up for a while.
I didn’t start the thread I commented on it and my comment was pretty innocuous.
It’s insane to me how rules are adjudicated on this site. If the thread is existing and is 5 pages long don’t get upset at those that reply to the post. Do your “job” and remove it from the forum.
Did everyone in the thread get sent to rehab? Nope because I checked.
You're not taking one key fact into account. Those that committed the same infraction in that thread were boxed back when they made their posts. They've been long since been released.
You're not taking one key fact into account. Those that committed the same infraction in that thread were boxed back when they made their posts. They've been long since been released.
Right. I had no idea the thread was old. I’m assuming the thread was relocated immediately from the NFL Forum in November. Why is it popping back up yesterday?
Do you not agree that this is entrapment?
I figured it was fine because it was 4 pages long in the NFL forum. I had no idea it was old until I checked the dates after you posted. I didn’t knowingly try to violate the rule. I thought that since it was 4 pages in main forum that mods were aware and left it up.
Right. I had no idea the thread was old. I’m assuming the thread was relocated immediately from the NFL Forum in November. Why is it popping back up yesterday?
Do you not agree that this is entrapment?
I figured it was fine because it was 4 pages long in the NFL forum. I had no idea it was old until I checked the dates after you posted. I didn’t knowingly try to violate the rule. I thought that since it was 4 pages in main forum that mods were aware and left it up.
Understood. Lol, but why not blame the first guy. I didn’t go looking for the old thread. It popped up and I got sucked in. It was an honest mistake on my part. I just thought it had been up for a while so I chimed in.
Original poster was boxed back when he created the thread. Thread just wasn't moved for some reason.
Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:
Understood. Lol, but why not blame the first guy. I didn’t go looking for the old thread. It popped up and I got sucked in. It was an honest mistake on my part. I just thought it had been up for a while so I chimed in.
Original poster was boxed back when he created the thread. Thread just wasn't moved for some reason.