For what have I been in rehab? For speaking what I think without foul language? Is that democracy? Shouldnt I have my own opinion and to think with my head?
Anyway, how long this rehab lasts?
For what have I been in rehab? For speaking what I think without foul language? Is that democracy? Shouldnt I have my own opinion and to think with my head?
Anyway, how long this rehab lasts?
For what have I been in rehab? For speaking what I think without foul language? Is that democracy? Shouldnt I have my own opinion and to think with my head?
Anyway, how long this rehab lasts?
@Anthony7Flores
me it was because i spammed about a bowl games 2H being scams lol. Cause i said they often do on purpose to miss the 1pts or FG so the big favorite can lose in covering 2H.
@Anthony7Flores
me it was because i spammed about a bowl games 2H being scams lol. Cause i said they often do on purpose to miss the 1pts or FG so the big favorite can lose in covering 2H.
That's just it, half the time there's no fucking crime. ![]()
That's just it, half the time there's no fucking crime. ![]()
