Hey guys, I’m new to betting on college football and still trying to get a feel for the teams and lines. Just wondering who are the most consistent or reliable cappers here when it comes to NCAAF picks? I’m looking for someone solid to tail and learn from this season. Appreciate any help or suggestions!
Who’s a consistent winner in NCAAF?
Hey guys, I’m new to betting on college football and still trying to get a feel for the teams and lines. Just wondering who are the most consistent or reliable cappers here when it comes to NCAAF picks? I’m looking for someone solid to tail and learn from this season. Appreciate any help or suggestions!
@BadBeatBandit
Welcome to the circus. To be honest, the majority of the individuals on here hit some and lose some. My only advice is to tread lightly early on. Nothing is guaranteed in this game, no matter how easy it looks. Take it slow and just scan through the information. There are some clowns in here that you will want to steer clear of. They are easy to spot. They usually have their CAPS on when they are posting. Good chance its because they are yelling at their computer screen. Or the guys who bet 5.2 million a weekend.
Good luck.
@BadBeatBandit
Welcome to the circus. To be honest, the majority of the individuals on here hit some and lose some. My only advice is to tread lightly early on. Nothing is guaranteed in this game, no matter how easy it looks. Take it slow and just scan through the information. There are some clowns in here that you will want to steer clear of. They are easy to spot. They usually have their CAPS on when they are posting. Good chance its because they are yelling at their computer screen. Or the guys who bet 5.2 million a weekend.
Good luck.
Hey guys, I’m new to betting on college football and still trying to get a feel for the teams and lines. Just wondering who are the most consistent or reliable cappers here when it comes to NCAAF picks? I’m looking for someone solid to tail and learn from this season. Appreciate any help or suggestions!
Your thread likely to end up boxed, but before it does, from my observation, there is nobody genuinely CONSISTENT year after year in CFB on this forum...... Sure, some are having a GREAT START in the early going so far (half a season)....but that suffers from "small sample size" and extreme caution should be exercised until about 8 or 9 games have been played each team before tailing anyone, IMHO ![]()
However, that said check out JJWoods and I see today a welcome surprise:
@TDHCentral is likely the win% leader on the forum at 67%
38 - 18 - 2 ![]()
Hey guys, I’m new to betting on college football and still trying to get a feel for the teams and lines. Just wondering who are the most consistent or reliable cappers here when it comes to NCAAF picks? I’m looking for someone solid to tail and learn from this season. Appreciate any help or suggestions!
Your thread likely to end up boxed, but before it does, from my observation, there is nobody genuinely CONSISTENT year after year in CFB on this forum...... Sure, some are having a GREAT START in the early going so far (half a season)....but that suffers from "small sample size" and extreme caution should be exercised until about 8 or 9 games have been played each team before tailing anyone, IMHO ![]()
However, that said check out JJWoods and I see today a welcome surprise:
@TDHCentral is likely the win% leader on the forum at 67%
38 - 18 - 2 ![]()
@BadBeatBandit
Help or suggestions? Don't bet what other people like, bet what you researched thoroughly and objectively believe, with high probability, a certain outcome will occur. It's your money, why let someone else spend your money?
Disregard those that refer to a team as "we", "us" or "our", they're emotionally attached. Disregard those who say "the coach won't let them lose"... they're idiots.
You are not required to play 30 games a day. I normally play no more than 3, have an extra one today.
Greed will bankrupt you, don't chase your losses.
I have 10,000 more but hate typing.
@BadBeatBandit
Help or suggestions? Don't bet what other people like, bet what you researched thoroughly and objectively believe, with high probability, a certain outcome will occur. It's your money, why let someone else spend your money?
Disregard those that refer to a team as "we", "us" or "our", they're emotionally attached. Disregard those who say "the coach won't let them lose"... they're idiots.
You are not required to play 30 games a day. I normally play no more than 3, have an extra one today.
Greed will bankrupt you, don't chase your losses.
I have 10,000 more but hate typing.
@fubah2 Yeah but TDH central is only up 1.5 units with being up 20 games is strange
@Shortporch
Yeah, I thought so too, at first... but
then I realized @TDHCentral is listing his units by his $$$ amounts - which are typically like 1/10th of a unit or so.
Hence the low "units" score....but his actual selections ATS are still a bonafide
67% 38 - 18 - 2 ![]()
@fubah2 Yeah but TDH central is only up 1.5 units with being up 20 games is strange
@Shortporch
Yeah, I thought so too, at first... but
then I realized @TDHCentral is listing his units by his $$$ amounts - which are typically like 1/10th of a unit or so.
Hence the low "units" score....but his actual selections ATS are still a bonafide
67% 38 - 18 - 2 ![]()
From king of covers contest, check out Chris89, Reckits and Goph62 who are currently hot. However performance of every player can be expected to fluctuate over time.
From king of covers contest, check out Chris89, Reckits and Goph62 who are currently hot. However performance of every player can be expected to fluctuate over time.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
