??
Who is the best capper to tail ?
@countrybob
To be honest, anyone that keeps a record! Good or bad, tail or fade them. This site is weird where new guys post picks without a record and people jimp all over them. But the guys that have been here for every and don’t keep records people ride their dicks for whatever reason.
@countrybob
To be honest, anyone that keeps a record! Good or bad, tail or fade them. This site is weird where new guys post picks without a record and people jimp all over them. But the guys that have been here for every and don’t keep records people ride their dicks for whatever reason.
Lawrence Mizzi should be Lawrence Swindler. Preys on people like you Make your own picks, do your own research…..use the posters on here as a guide. Used to be great cappers on here. They all for the most part are gone.
Lawrence Mizzi should be Lawrence Swindler. Preys on people like you Make your own picks, do your own research…..use the posters on here as a guide. Used to be great cappers on here. They all for the most part are gone.
If you have to ask who the best capper is so you can follow their picks ,then maybe you shouldnt be gambling . If thats your strategy then you may as well give your $ for someone else to wager for you.
If you have to ask who the best capper is so you can follow their picks ,then maybe you shouldnt be gambling . If thats your strategy then you may as well give your $ for someone else to wager for you.
@countrybob You can count on calde1
That might be the worst advise ever ! I don’t follow any “American” facing sports - I came in here because I wanted to participate in streak survivor - not because I have to deal with the bad odds American bookmakers give or the lousy excuse of sports you guys watch
the only NFL player I know is the one fucking Taylor Swift - and NFL is the American sport I know the best
@countrybob You can count on calde1
That might be the worst advise ever ! I don’t follow any “American” facing sports - I came in here because I wanted to participate in streak survivor - not because I have to deal with the bad odds American bookmakers give or the lousy excuse of sports you guys watch
the only NFL player I know is the one fucking Taylor Swift - and NFL is the American sport I know the best
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
