Not sure what I did? Any moderator know for my future reference. Thank you!
WHAT DID I DO?
Views: 168
Posts: 5
Posted:
#5
It’s about time this site and Mods started paying any attention to SOME of the forums. No issue with some forums.
maybe covers installed an auto IP address scan chat bot AI thing. That’s A good thing in my opinion
Covers Had to do something about the spam but I don’t have much confidence it will work long term.
Spottie2935 on socials
It’s about time this site and Mods started paying any attention to SOME of the forums. No issue with some forums.
maybe covers installed an auto IP address scan chat bot AI thing. That’s A good thing in my opinion
Covers Had to do something about the spam but I don’t have much confidence it will work long term.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
