i dont know. i dont speak greek. but it sure must have been the most popular word in your home log cottage. most probably the first word you ever heard. you must have been one little cute ugly douchbag when born. right?
Quote Originally Posted by LogCottage:
Is "douchbaggary" actually a word in Cyprus?
i dont know. i dont speak greek. but it sure must have been the most popular word in your home log cottage. most probably the first word you ever heard. you must have been one little cute ugly douchbag when born. right?
i dont know. i dont speak greek. but it sure must have been the most popular word in your home log cottage. most probably the first word you ever heard. you must have been one little cute ugly douchbag when born. right?
You SHOULD know. That's where you're from.
That's why your use of the English language is so pathetic.
Quote Originally Posted by phixer:
i dont know. i dont speak greek. but it sure must have been the most popular word in your home log cottage. most probably the first word you ever heard. you must have been one little cute ugly douchbag when born. right?
You SHOULD know. That's where you're from.
That's why your use of the English language is so pathetic.
YOU 'RE on the LOSING Streak in your NFL's plays : 5-9
with your ego plus you're a compulsive gambler ( and we all know the ending story of a " life of the compulsive gamblers" ) I know you will have more picks coming tommorow .
and then by the end of the day : IT'LL be a LOSING DAY
This's FACTS & STRAIGHT for you :
YOU 'RE on the LOSING Streak in your NFL's plays : 5-9
with your ego plus you're a compulsive gambler ( and we all know the ending story of a " life of the compulsive gamblers" ) I know you will have more picks coming tommorow .
and then by the end of the day : IT'LL be a LOSING DAY
That's why your use of the English language is so pathetic.
my use of english language is pathetic ah? wow. at first i missed you log cottage. i was afraid you drowned in your own pile of $hit. but then you showed up again.... but now, you are again running out of gas too soon pal. get lost
Quote Originally Posted by LogCottage:
You SHOULD know. That's where you're from.
That's why your use of the English language is so pathetic.
my use of english language is pathetic ah? wow. at first i missed you log cottage. i was afraid you drowned in your own pile of $hit. but then you showed up again.... but now, you are again running out of gas too soon pal. get lost
YOU 'RE on the LOSING Streak in your NFL's plays : 5-9
with your ego plus you're a compulsive gambler ( and we all know the ending story of a " life of the compulsive gamblers" ) I know you will have more picks coming tommorow .
and then by the end of the day : IT'LL be a LOSING DAY
right. because you say so.
Quote Originally Posted by Second2-Numbers:
This's FACTS & STRAIGHT for you :
YOU 'RE on the LOSING Streak in your NFL's plays : 5-9
with your ego plus you're a compulsive gambler ( and we all know the ending story of a " life of the compulsive gamblers" ) I know you will have more picks coming tommorow .
and then by the end of the day : IT'LL be a LOSING DAY
There is a difference in what we are talking about. Point shaving is a possibility sure. Every game being scripted, players refs and coaches being involved is not even worth addressing. Night Ladies.
Never said every game is fixed then everyone would just bet dogs all the time some game every week 2 much money on the fav then the underdog comes in if gambling was easy it wouldn't be called gambling all I'm saying is don't be blind and think everything is on the up n up
Quote Originally Posted by St2ee:
There is a difference in what we are talking about. Point shaving is a possibility sure. Every game being scripted, players refs and coaches being involved is not even worth addressing. Night Ladies.
Never said every game is fixed then everyone would just bet dogs all the time some game every week 2 much money on the fav then the underdog comes in if gambling was easy it wouldn't be called gambling all I'm saying is don't be blind and think everything is on the up n up
I live in Canada and the CFL which is a joke compared to nfl but it has a new twist to the challenge rule that coaches can challenge if they think a penalty should have been called now if the nfl was on the up n up why wouldn't they have this rule too since there many missed penalties in alot of nfl games?
I live in Canada and the CFL which is a joke compared to nfl but it has a new twist to the challenge rule that coaches can challenge if they think a penalty should have been called now if the nfl was on the up n up why wouldn't they have this rule too since there many missed penalties in alot of nfl games?
my use of english language is pathetic ah? wow. at first i missed you log cottage. i was afraid you drowned in your own pile of $hit. but then you showed up again.... but now, you are again running out of gas too soon pal. get lost
Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as a fool
Than to open it and confirm it........
Quote Originally Posted by phixer:
my use of english language is pathetic ah? wow. at first i missed you log cottage. i was afraid you drowned in your own pile of $hit. but then you showed up again.... but now, you are again running out of gas too soon pal. get lost
Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as a fool
YOU 'RE on the LOSING Streak in your NFL's plays : 5-9
with your ego plus you're a compulsive gambler ( and we all know the ending story of a " life of the compulsive gamblers" ) I know you will have more picks coming tommorow .
and then by the end of the day : IT'LL be a LOSING DAY
wow second I thought you were better than that. what is your record?
Quote Originally Posted by Second2-Numbers:
This's FACTS & STRAIGHT for you :
YOU 'RE on the LOSING Streak in your NFL's plays : 5-9
with your ego plus you're a compulsive gambler ( and we all know the ending story of a " life of the compulsive gamblers" ) I know you will have more picks coming tommorow .
and then by the end of the day : IT'LL be a LOSING DAY
wow second I thought you were better than that. what is your record?
Phixer some of these guys probably lost a ton of money so they in here for your picks to save them. Because you had a few bad games, they bashed you. Just ignore them. You're golden again with the Baylor pick. Thanks Philly
Phixer some of these guys probably lost a ton of money so they in here for your picks to save them. Because you had a few bad games, they bashed you. Just ignore them. You're golden again with the Baylor pick. Thanks Philly
wow second I thought you were better than that. what is your record?
I know,I know...
Please read post #197 ( if you haven't ) I just quote from post #181 and let's the poster onfireagain know that OP on the losing skid . Then read post #198 ( please, if you haven't read it yet )
Thanks,
( I'm 1-0 last week posting : " sucker bet " on TNF... LOL )
Quote Originally Posted by boomersooner18:
wow second I thought you were better than that. what is your record?
I know,I know...
Please read post #197 ( if you haven't ) I just quote from post #181 and let's the poster onfireagain know that OP on the losing skid . Then read post #198 ( please, if you haven't read it yet )
Thanks,
( I'm 1-0 last week posting : " sucker bet " on TNF... LOL )
BOL this week phixer. I hope my username flatters you. don't worry, im not a troll, i just cap nfl really well and want the lucky "phixer" in my username to keep my record in the green. don't listen to these children whose parents left them with too many nannies and babysitters. we will prove them wrong
GEE, I WONDER WHO THIS IS.......
Quote Originally Posted by PhixersPhixer:
BOL this week phixer. I hope my username flatters you. don't worry, im not a troll, i just cap nfl really well and want the lucky "phixer" in my username to keep my record in the green. don't listen to these children whose parents left them with too many nannies and babysitters. we will prove them wrong
Unbelievable the POWER individuals believe they have behind the keyboard of their computers...
I among others, search your threads Phixer for different angles and insight. You seem to win more than you lose and for those who don't know, the man is 5-0 in ncaaf. He also was 34-17 in the nba playoffs I believe.
I urge you Phixer to not engage with children or "bookies" or miserable losers and to continue to post your thoughts on certain games you're interested in.
Please follow my advice as I hate to read your rebuttals to the minions as I'm sure many others do as well. Your respect is warranted on this site. Please let the children act their age and in the mean time, act yours.
Unbelievable the POWER individuals believe they have behind the keyboard of their computers...
I among others, search your threads Phixer for different angles and insight. You seem to win more than you lose and for those who don't know, the man is 5-0 in ncaaf. He also was 34-17 in the nba playoffs I believe.
I urge you Phixer to not engage with children or "bookies" or miserable losers and to continue to post your thoughts on certain games you're interested in.
Please follow my advice as I hate to read your rebuttals to the minions as I'm sure many others do as well. Your respect is warranted on this site. Please let the children act their age and in the mean time, act yours.
do you think if phixer was going to make a fake account to promote himself, which he doesn't need when he already has dozens of real people who will already do that for him, he would make a user name "phixersphixer"? you're an idiot dude
Are you the one trading on his name? You better be careful, he'll call the Covers police on you.
Quote Originally Posted by PhixersPhixer:
do you think if phixer was going to make a fake account to promote himself, which he doesn't need when he already has dozens of real people who will already do that for him, he would make a user name "phixersphixer"? you're an idiot dude
Are you the one trading on his name? You better be careful, he'll call the Covers police on you.