Sure every kicker can split the uprights every kick if they just wanted to do just that.. Scobe must have missed that seminar in college. Dam cost him his job. But he could hit the post on call .. Rainman dont quit your day job..
we don't get fooled again - week 4
Sure every kicker can split the uprights every kick if they just wanted to do just that.. Scobe must have missed that seminar in college. Dam cost him his job. But he could hit the post on call .. Rainman dont quit your day job..
Sure every kicker can split the uprights every kick if they just wanted to do just that.. Scobe must have missed that seminar in college. Dam cost him his job. But he could hit the post on call .. Rainman dont quit your day job..
Sure every kicker can split the uprights every kick if they just wanted to do just that.. Scobe must have missed that seminar in college. Dam cost him his job. But he could hit the post on call .. Rainman dont quit your day job..
You are watching wrestling, not football. The only legit football game is high school, and its only because it isnt tainted by money. Even NCAAFB is fucked.
Sure every kicker can split the uprights every kick if they just wanted to do just that.. Scobe must have missed that seminar in college. Dam cost him his job. But he could hit the post on call .. Rainman dont quit your day job..
You are watching wrestling, not football. The only legit football game is high school, and its only because it isnt tainted by money. Even NCAAFB is fucked.
Im pretty sure nearly every NFL kicker can put that ball exactly where they want. And him hitting it dead center was on purpose.
Im pretty sure nearly every NFL kicker can put that ball exactly where they want. And him hitting it dead center was on purpose.
The level of skill involved to miss a kick on purpose is zero.
Ridiculous is the notion that these games are real football matches
The level of skill involved to miss a kick on purpose is zero.
Ridiculous is the notion that these games are real football matches
The level of skill involved to miss a kick on purpose is zero.
Ridiculous is the notion that these games are real football matches
The level of skill involved to miss a kick on purpose is zero.
Ridiculous is the notion that these games are real football matches
The level of skill involved to miss a kick on purpose is zero.
Ridiculous is the notion that these games are real football matches
The level of skill involved to miss a kick on purpose is zero.
Ridiculous is the notion that these games are real football matches
There was absolutely no way he was going to make that kick. Im pretty sure nearly every NFL kicker can put that ball exactly where they want. And him hitting it dead center was on purpose. "They" were not giving all that money back on both sides of -3 and +3.
The fix was in. You could see the script from a mile away in the way the game was played from the opening kick. Hocker makes $435,000 year. Another $50,- $100k could easily influence him.
There was absolutely no way he was going to make that kick. Im pretty sure nearly every NFL kicker can put that ball exactly where they want. And him hitting it dead center was on purpose. "They" were not giving all that money back on both sides of -3 and +3.
The fix was in. You could see the script from a mile away in the way the game was played from the opening kick. Hocker makes $435,000 year. Another $50,- $100k could easily influence him.
The level of skill involved to miss a kick on purpose is zero.
Ridiculous is the notion that these games are real football matches
The level of skill involved to miss a kick on purpose is zero.
Ridiculous is the notion that these games are real football matches
I think the most "obvious" flaw in the 'fixed theory' is the fact that all of these NFL scripts need NFL Players.
I think the most "obvious" flaw in the 'fixed theory' is the fact that all of these NFL scripts need NFL Players.
MNF: Seattle Seahawks vs Detroit Lions
You just joined this month...haha 2 post. Do you really think you can fool anyone.
Pretty sad when they try so hard to push a good capper to leave and they don't, now trying to pretend to be the capper...really.
MNF: Seattle Seahawks vs Detroit Lions
You just joined this month...haha 2 post. Do you really think you can fool anyone.
Pretty sad when they try so hard to push a good capper to leave and they don't, now trying to pretend to be the capper...really.
You just joined this month...haha 2 post. Do you really think you can fool anyone.
Pretty sad when they try so hard to push a good capper to leave and they don't, now trying to pretend to be the capper...really.
You just joined this month...haha 2 post. Do you really think you can fool anyone.
Pretty sad when they try so hard to push a good capper to leave and they don't, now trying to pretend to be the capper...really.
I'm now 13-10 on my NFL picks for the year..I even suspect phixer was following me last nite when he announced Saints -3 and Saints 2nd haff,same plays I had which was very public knowledge..
I'm now 13-10 on my NFL picks for the year..I even suspect phixer was following me last nite when he announced Saints -3 and Saints 2nd haff,same plays I had which was very public knowledge..
This thread just gets stranger.From interesting to ignorant.Realize that might not be a adequate description but all i can come up with.I am no better or worse than anyone else.I have bet football since 74.I have seen a lot and i mean a lot of stange endings in the NFL and so have 99%of yall.Yep,southern.But i also coached high school football in this football crazy state of Alabama for 35 years,the last 15 as a defensive coordinator at one of the larger programs in the state and i have seen all of these stange things happen in real time,on Friday night.Everything from bad calls to dumb behind coaching.Even field goals to win the game that went doink.I attended dozens of coaching clinics,and summer camps sponsored by all the major schools and some not so major in our state.Alabama,Auburn,UAB,Troy,Jacksonville State,and several others.I met and got to know many ex pro players,and coaches,even coached alond side some.I've been to several pro camps,a few fall camps.You get to do all kinds of things in a good program.I will say this and you guys can either get what i am putting down or dismiss it and call me a idiot ,in the long run it does not matter much,these games are not fixed or scripted,weight rooms,training tables,film rooms,dining halls,once saw a practice where warrick dunn was running a toss sweep and warren sapp was right on his behind,all 300 pounds of him,step for step and dunn wisely ran outa bounds rather than turn it up with the safty running the alley and both fixing to bust his behind.Every player i ever talked to about it said people were stupid to bet on it not because its fixed but because its totally unpredictable.Anyway fan duel and draft kings are giving bettors alternatives.Before you dismiss this as nonsense i repeat that i too have been the victim of stange things and lost wagers.And won a few.But i have seen all of these strange things happen on friday nite ,,,the exact same things,all of em.Its a highly competitive game played by highly competitive people who work their behind off to get where they are.Wager free from fear of the fix.Its a urban myth.Phixer i enjoyed it.But this thread filling up with to much bull.
This thread just gets stranger.From interesting to ignorant.Realize that might not be a adequate description but all i can come up with.I am no better or worse than anyone else.I have bet football since 74.I have seen a lot and i mean a lot of stange endings in the NFL and so have 99%of yall.Yep,southern.But i also coached high school football in this football crazy state of Alabama for 35 years,the last 15 as a defensive coordinator at one of the larger programs in the state and i have seen all of these stange things happen in real time,on Friday night.Everything from bad calls to dumb behind coaching.Even field goals to win the game that went doink.I attended dozens of coaching clinics,and summer camps sponsored by all the major schools and some not so major in our state.Alabama,Auburn,UAB,Troy,Jacksonville State,and several others.I met and got to know many ex pro players,and coaches,even coached alond side some.I've been to several pro camps,a few fall camps.You get to do all kinds of things in a good program.I will say this and you guys can either get what i am putting down or dismiss it and call me a idiot ,in the long run it does not matter much,these games are not fixed or scripted,weight rooms,training tables,film rooms,dining halls,once saw a practice where warrick dunn was running a toss sweep and warren sapp was right on his behind,all 300 pounds of him,step for step and dunn wisely ran outa bounds rather than turn it up with the safty running the alley and both fixing to bust his behind.Every player i ever talked to about it said people were stupid to bet on it not because its fixed but because its totally unpredictable.Anyway fan duel and draft kings are giving bettors alternatives.Before you dismiss this as nonsense i repeat that i too have been the victim of stange things and lost wagers.And won a few.But i have seen all of these strange things happen on friday nite ,,,the exact same things,all of em.Its a highly competitive game played by highly competitive people who work their behind off to get where they are.Wager free from fear of the fix.Its a urban myth.Phixer i enjoyed it.But this thread filling up with to much bull.
This thread just gets stranger.From interesting to ignorant.Realize that might not be a adequate description but all i can come up with.I am no better or worse than anyone else.I have bet football since 74.I have seen a lot and i mean a lot of stange endings in the NFL and so have 99%of yall.Yep,southern.But i also coached high school football in this football crazy state of Alabama for 35 years,the last 15 as a defensive coordinator at one of the larger programs in the state and i have seen all of these stange things happen in real time,on Friday night.Everything from bad calls to dumb behind coaching.Even field goals to win the game that went doink.I attended dozens of coaching clinics,and summer camps sponsored by all the major schools and some not so major in our state.Alabama,Auburn,UAB,Troy,Jacksonville State,and several others.I met and got to know many ex pro players,and coaches,even coached alond side some.I've been to several pro camps,a few fall camps.You get to do all kinds of things in a good program.I will say this and you guys can either get what i am putting down or dismiss it and call me a idiot ,in the long run it does not matter much,these games are not fixed or scripted,weight rooms,training tables,film rooms,dining halls,once saw a practice where warrick dunn was running a toss sweep and warren sapp was right on his behind,all 300 pounds of him,step for step and dunn wisely ran outa bounds rather than turn it up with the safty running the alley and both fixing to bust his behind.Every player i ever talked to about it said people were stupid to bet on it not because its fixed but because its totally unpredictable.Anyway fan duel and draft kings are giving bettors alternatives.Before you dismiss this as nonsense i repeat that i too have been the victim of stange things and lost wagers.And won a few.But i have seen all of these strange things happen on friday nite ,,,the exact same things,all of em.Its a highly competitive game played by highly competitive people who work their behind off to get where they are.Wager free from fear of the fix.Its a urban myth.Phixer i enjoyed it.But this thread filling up with to much bull.
This thread just gets stranger.From interesting to ignorant.Realize that might not be a adequate description but all i can come up with.I am no better or worse than anyone else.I have bet football since 74.I have seen a lot and i mean a lot of stange endings in the NFL and so have 99%of yall.Yep,southern.But i also coached high school football in this football crazy state of Alabama for 35 years,the last 15 as a defensive coordinator at one of the larger programs in the state and i have seen all of these stange things happen in real time,on Friday night.Everything from bad calls to dumb behind coaching.Even field goals to win the game that went doink.I attended dozens of coaching clinics,and summer camps sponsored by all the major schools and some not so major in our state.Alabama,Auburn,UAB,Troy,Jacksonville State,and several others.I met and got to know many ex pro players,and coaches,even coached alond side some.I've been to several pro camps,a few fall camps.You get to do all kinds of things in a good program.I will say this and you guys can either get what i am putting down or dismiss it and call me a idiot ,in the long run it does not matter much,these games are not fixed or scripted,weight rooms,training tables,film rooms,dining halls,once saw a practice where warrick dunn was running a toss sweep and warren sapp was right on his behind,all 300 pounds of him,step for step and dunn wisely ran outa bounds rather than turn it up with the safty running the alley and both fixing to bust his behind.Every player i ever talked to about it said people were stupid to bet on it not because its fixed but because its totally unpredictable.Anyway fan duel and draft kings are giving bettors alternatives.Before you dismiss this as nonsense i repeat that i too have been the victim of stange things and lost wagers.And won a few.But i have seen all of these strange things happen on friday nite ,,,the exact same things,all of em.Its a highly competitive game played by highly competitive people who work their behind off to get where they are.Wager free from fear of the fix.Its a urban myth.Phixer i enjoyed it.But this thread filling up with to much bull.
I don't get it Phixer. If all of the games are rigged why would you ever bet them unless you really had inside information and if you had inside information why would you ever lose a game. CHASING with 10 unit 2nd half plays is like dogs CHASING cars....they don't last very long.
Tonite both Seattle and Detroit have struggled scoring in the 1st Half. I like UN 21.5 in the first half. I hope the first half goes UN for your 10 UNIT UN 43 bet. If the score is 21-24 at half, should we tune in for a 20 Unit half time play? Best of luck!
I don't get it Phixer. If all of the games are rigged why would you ever bet them unless you really had inside information and if you had inside information why would you ever lose a game. CHASING with 10 unit 2nd half plays is like dogs CHASING cars....they don't last very long.
Tonite both Seattle and Detroit have struggled scoring in the 1st Half. I like UN 21.5 in the first half. I hope the first half goes UN for your 10 UNIT UN 43 bet. If the score is 21-24 at half, should we tune in for a 20 Unit half time play? Best of luck!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 171
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,671
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,994
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,584
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
