• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    we don't get fooled again - week 4

    «First Previous 121314 ... 171819 Next Last»
    Hawgz
    strateshooter
    petertjm
    TheBull112
    fadeORdie
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 99220
    Posts: 462
    «First Previous 121314 ... 171819 Next Last»
     
    Hawgz
    Hawgz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:25 PM ET #276

    He doesn't make anyone follow him. He doesn't ask us to bet the same way he does.

    He simply posts his picks and his thought process. 
    Reply
    He doesn't make anyone follow him. He doesn't ask us to bet the same way he does.

    He simply posts his picks and his thought process. 
     
    strateshooter
    strateshooter
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:27 PM ET #277

    Hello Mr Phixer, can you put up your Sunday night game pick already so I can fade your ass. Thanks!
    Reply
    Hello Mr Phixer, can you put up your Sunday night game pick already so I can fade your ass. Thanks!
     
    petertjm
    petertjm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:28 PM ET #278

    Hey all.

      Be careful all, this is a person who is in trouble and now chasing it,  
    good luck to you phixer, I enjoy your very good write ups, but right now you are chasing it
    Reply
    Hey all.

      Be careful all, this is a person who is in trouble and now chasing it,  
    good luck to you phixer, I enjoy your very good write ups, but right now you are chasing it
     
    TheBull112
    TheBull112
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 342
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:30 PM ET #279

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgz:

    He doesn't make anyone follow him. He doesn't ask us to bet the same way he does.

    He simply posts his picks and his thought process. 


    thank you!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgz:

    He doesn't make anyone follow him. He doesn't ask us to bet the same way he does.

    He simply posts his picks and his thought process. 


    thank you!
     
    fadeORdie
    fadeORdie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 3812
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:30 PM ET #280

    Quote Originally Posted by quodinh414:

    Hey Phixer. Your complete BS picks are not panning out like how you thought it would be in that little head of yours.  You're now negative units in NFL.  Good luck though.

    What's his ATS? So much sh*t in this thread can't see his picks.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by quodinh414:

    Hey Phixer. Your complete BS picks are not panning out like how you thought it would be in that little head of yours.  You're now negative units in NFL.  Good luck though.

    What's his ATS? So much sh*t in this thread can't see his picks.
     
    MBDAN
    MBDAN
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 3367
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:34 PM ET #281

    Wow!!! You losers have too much time on your hands. We actually have people spending time opening accounts just to bash someone. You guys are truly the toilet paper I wipe my arse with...it has been way too long for you guys to have a woman touch you. Get out of your parents basement and enjoy life. I am truly laughing at you and not with you.
    Reply
    Wow!!! You losers have too much time on your hands. We actually have people spending time opening accounts just to bash someone. You guys are truly the toilet paper I wipe my arse with...it has been way too long for you guys to have a woman touch you. Get out of your parents basement and enjoy life. I am truly laughing at you and not with you.
     
    statfreak
    statfreak
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2241
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:43 PM ET #282

    Phixer is a good capper, but when he starts talking about acting/fixes its just awfull... tough losses man, but its standard, happens to everyone i just hope you dont come out saying things like:

    "the rams/vikings didnt follow the script and are now being held hostage and beaten down by the boss"

    btw i loved that panthers fumble/catch play, great acting by Stewart, the defense that caused the fumble and guy that catched it... i heard from a guy they rehearse it all week
    Reply
    Phixer is a good capper, but when he starts talking about acting/fixes its just awfull... tough losses man, but its standard, happens to everyone i just hope you dont come out saying things like:

    "the rams/vikings didnt follow the script and are now being held hostage and beaten down by the boss"

    btw i loved that panthers fumble/catch play, great acting by Stewart, the defense that caused the fumble and guy that catched it... i heard from a guy they rehearse it all week
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:44 PM ET #283

    Agree pdouble. For the rest of the dingleberries, this man doesn't chase, he plays what he thinks is the best bet. WHEN he posts his bet, I dare you guys to fade it. I bet ALL of you Phix wins BOTH the spread and the total tonite and darn near pushes for the day. We will soon see. I'm sure the haters are waiting patiently and I'm sure they play his plays too.
    Reply
    Agree pdouble. For the rest of the dingleberries, this man doesn't chase, he plays what he thinks is the best bet. WHEN he posts his bet, I dare you guys to fade it. I bet ALL of you Phix wins BOTH the spread and the total tonite and darn near pushes for the day. We will soon see. I'm sure the haters are waiting patiently and I'm sure they play his plays too.
     
    MBDAN
    MBDAN
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 3367
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:45 PM ET #284

    Quote Originally Posted by NJBeast:

    CARDS-7 ALL DAY CHARGERS-7.5 49ERS+7.5

     

    BOL

    And you're still talking?  3 strikes. You're out!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBeast:

    CARDS-7 ALL DAY CHARGERS-7.5 49ERS+7.5

     

    BOL

    And you're still talking?  3 strikes. You're out!
     
    joebaby
    joebaby
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 390
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:47 PM ET #285

    Phixer, I've said before and I will say it again, thanks for sharing your insight.

    As for the whiner's, ignore them.  Choose to deal only with adults.

    As George Carlin famously said:

    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

    Snowman basically said the same thing.  I like your witty quips and I'm sure you do it to entertain yourself.  That said, consider sticking to what you do best....get in the bookmaker's head and find what most can not.

    Best of luck and again, thanks.
    Reply
    Phixer, I've said before and I will say it again, thanks for sharing your insight.

    As for the whiner's, ignore them.  Choose to deal only with adults.

    As George Carlin famously said:

    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

    Snowman basically said the same thing.  I like your witty quips and I'm sure you do it to entertain yourself.  That said, consider sticking to what you do best....get in the bookmaker's head and find what most can not.

    Best of luck and again, thanks.
     
    gfugi
    gfugi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 357
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:53 PM ET #286

    Phix thanks for all your sweeeeet bets don't let these atomitonts get u from posting. Win win win
    GRF
    Reply
    Phix thanks for all your sweeeeet bets don't let these atomitonts get u from posting. Win win win
     
    gfugi
    gfugi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 357
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:53 PM ET #287

    Phix thanks for all your sweeeeet bets don't let these atomitonts get u from posting. Win win win
    GRF
    Reply
    Phix thanks for all your sweeeeet bets don't let these atomitonts get u from posting. Win win win
     
    bigcash
    bigcash
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 4095
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:54 PM ET #288

    dude, if they don't care what u post than y are they following u and u hav like 50,000 posts? u gotta b laughing at these klowns. hahahahahahahaha
    Reply
    dude, if they don't care what u post than y are they following u and u hav like 50,000 posts? u gotta b laughing at these klowns. hahahahahahahaha
     
    newkid
    newkid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3965
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:55 PM ET #289

    Quote Originally Posted by strateshooter:

    Hello Mr Phixer, can you put up your Sunday night game pick already so I can fade your behind. Thanks!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by strateshooter:

    Hello Mr Phixer, can you put up your Sunday night game pick already so I can fade your behind. Thanks!

     
    Dapper_Dan
    Dapper_Dan
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 593
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:55 PM ET #290

    I'm 12-10 on my picks so far this year and out-doing phixer
    Reply
    I'm 12-10 on my picks so far this year and out-doing phixer
     
    MBDAN
    MBDAN
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 3367
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:55 PM ET #291

    Haha!!!! I love it! All these kids followed blindly Phixers picks and lost their arse today. So what do they do??? Blame Phixer for their own degenerate selves. I shite on all of you losers and your $20 bets. 
    Wait! What's that sound? Oh! Your mothers are calling you out of her basement for dinner.
    Reply
    Haha!!!! I love it! All these kids followed blindly Phixers picks and lost their arse today. So what do they do??? Blame Phixer for their own degenerate selves. I shite on all of you losers and your $20 bets. 
    Wait! What's that sound? Oh! Your mothers are calling you out of her basement for dinner.
     
    yourpickisgood
    yourpickisgood
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 7:55 PM ET #292

    Thanks for your picks phixer. These people are really sick in the head. I was wondering why don't you post some where else like tweeter or something so your followers bet the benefits of alerts when you post. This way the real people that support you don't miss out on your picsks. Its so annoying to see these haters in here. Thanks and BOL on your picks.
    Reply
    Thanks for your picks phixer. These people are really sick in the head. I was wondering why don't you post some where else like tweeter or something so your followers bet the benefits of alerts when you post. This way the real people that support you don't miss out on your picsks. Its so annoying to see these haters in here. Thanks and BOL on your picks.
     
    MrFace
    MrFace
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 621
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 8:02 PM ET #293

    He does
    Reply
    He does
     
    barneybeans
    barneybeans
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 9982
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 8:07 PM ET #294

    Too many unknown variables tonight. I cant find any value except maybe fade the money.

    But who knows where the $ is doing....?
    The pen is mightier than the pigs
    Reply
    Too many unknown variables tonight. I cant find any value except maybe fade the money.

    But who knows where the $ is doing....?
     
    ErikG828
    ErikG828
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 8:09 PM ET #295

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapper_Dan:

    I'm 12-10 on my picks so far this year and out-doing phixer

    Yu haven't hit garbage.  You cap like a bum and always will.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapper_Dan:

    I'm 12-10 on my picks so far this year and out-doing phixer

    Yu haven't hit garbage.  You cap like a bum and always will.

     
    H82LOZE
    H82LOZE
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 186
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 8:09 PM ET #296

    Phixer doesnt need anyone fighting his battles - he'll be in here saying he got his but kicked today, and wipe the dirt off and be back with more winners.

    this is nothing that hasnt happened to any of us.   Everyone in here with 1 - 5 posts, are all the people that jumped on late and are pissed.  Under their real name they were practically sleeping with the guy, talking about how great he is.

    Take a chill pill - its a marathon not a race - 

    typical grade school crap - girl you liked the most is the one you teased and pulled her hair the most.  


    Reply
    Phixer doesnt need anyone fighting his battles - he'll be in here saying he got his but kicked today, and wipe the dirt off and be back with more winners.

    this is nothing that hasnt happened to any of us.   Everyone in here with 1 - 5 posts, are all the people that jumped on late and are pissed.  Under their real name they were practically sleeping with the guy, talking about how great he is.

    Take a chill pill - its a marathon not a race - 

    typical grade school crap - girl you liked the most is the one you teased and pulled her hair the most.  


     
    Educated_Idiot
    Educated_Idiot
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 336
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 8:21 PM ET #297

    Quote Originally Posted by joebaby:

    Phixer, I've said before and I will say it again, thanks for sharing your insight.

    As for the whiner's, ignore them.  Choose to deal only with adults.

    As George Carlin famously said:

    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”


    Mark Twain champ.

    Snowman basically said the same thing.  I like your witty quips and I'm sure you do it to entertain yourself.  That said, consider sticking to what you do best....get in the bookmaker's head and find what most can not.

    Best of luck and again, thanks.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joebaby:

    Phixer, I've said before and I will say it again, thanks for sharing your insight.

    As for the whiner's, ignore them.  Choose to deal only with adults.

    As George Carlin famously said:

    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”


    Mark Twain champ.

    Snowman basically said the same thing.  I like your witty quips and I'm sure you do it to entertain yourself.  That said, consider sticking to what you do best....get in the bookmaker's head and find what most can not.

    Best of luck and again, thanks.
     
    Irish1986
    Irish1986
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 8:22 PM ET #298

    I'll still follow Phixer 1 bad week so what lots of good ones ahead 
    Reply
    I'll still follow Phixer 1 bad week so what lots of good ones ahead 
     
    Educated_Idiot
    Educated_Idiot
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 336
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 8:23 PM ET #299

    Quote Originally Posted by joebaby:

    Phixer, I've said before and I will say it again, thanks for sharing your insight.

    As for the whiner's, ignore them.  Choose to deal only with adults.

    As George Carlin famously said:

    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

    Snowman basically said the same thing.  I like your witty quips and I'm sure you do it to entertain yourself.  That said, consider sticking to what you do best....get in the bookmaker's head and find what most can not.

    Best of luck and again, thanks.


    darn me let's try this again. Mark Twain said that.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joebaby:

    Phixer, I've said before and I will say it again, thanks for sharing your insight.

    As for the whiner's, ignore them.  Choose to deal only with adults.

    As George Carlin famously said:

    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

    Snowman basically said the same thing.  I like your witty quips and I'm sure you do it to entertain yourself.  That said, consider sticking to what you do best....get in the bookmaker's head and find what most can not.

    Best of luck and again, thanks.


    darn me let's try this again. Mark Twain said that.
     
     
    wannanuddabeer
    wannanuddabeer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2015 - 8:24 PM ET #300

    Wow...ruff coupleof weeks. Seems like youre pressing with all the bs in your thread. I only say this because you went arizona 2nd half -5 10 units when evryone could see their off. Was off. and the cards were struggling. Maybe you need a break to regroup and not press so much. Let the hatersget outta your thread so you can get back to business. Im a grown man I play what I want. Its not your fault if I follow.but not blindly I still study your pics and follow what I like if any. Anybody who blindly follows others advice is a fool themselves. That being said, youre no help to yourself or anyone else if you cant get your head straight with all this nonsensical chatter going on. As long as anyone is trying their best to help others and not purposefully give bad info, I will always be on your side. Whether or not you believe theres a grand scheme of influencing games. Sounds a little "conspiracy theory" to me, but who am I to judgeyou as long as your intentions are in the right place. And to all the haters, naysayers, and band wagon jumpers. Be a man, grow some balls, bet your own way, take responsibility of your own actions, stop crying, stfu. Or if you dont got it in you todo any of those things tap that exit button and you never have to listen tothe man again. I lost my butt too today, but I wont ever give anybody power over me to say that someone made me do it. I control my own destiny. All others are just weaklings.

    Reply
    Wow...ruff coupleof weeks. Seems like youre pressing with all the bs in your thread. I only say this because you went arizona 2nd half -5 10 units when evryone could see their off. Was off. and the cards were struggling. Maybe you need a break to regroup and not press so much. Let the hatersget outta your thread so you can get back to business. Im a grown man I play what I want. Its not your fault if I follow.but not blindly I still study your pics and follow what I like if any. Anybody who blindly follows others advice is a fool themselves. That being said, youre no help to yourself or anyone else if you cant get your head straight with all this nonsensical chatter going on. As long as anyone is trying their best to help others and not purposefully give bad info, I will always be on your side. Whether or not you believe theres a grand scheme of influencing games. Sounds a little "conspiracy theory" to me, but who am I to judgeyou as long as your intentions are in the right place. And to all the haters, naysayers, and band wagon jumpers. Be a man, grow some balls, bet your own way, take responsibility of your own actions, stop crying, stfu. Or if you dont got it in you todo any of those things tap that exit button and you never have to listen tothe man again. I lost my butt too today, but I wont ever give anybody power over me to say that someone made me do it. I control my own destiny. All others are just weaklings.

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 121314 ... 171819 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
    • Monday 10/05/2026 690
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
    • PART DEUX 171
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,632
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,976
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,584

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.