Hi guys i hate.making posts like this,but I think im calling it quits ,I have banned myself from American site ,im.currently gambling on a panama site, I wanna quit.but the site wont let me self exclude for good,I hate what gambling has done to me ..wasted 14 years of my life ..I wanna quit for good ,if anyone knows how I can self exclude im all ears.. sorry guys
Time to quit
Hi guys i hate.making posts like this,but I think im calling it quits ,I have banned myself from American site ,im.currently gambling on a panama site, I wanna quit.but the site wont let me self exclude for good,I hate what gambling has done to me ..wasted 14 years of my life ..I wanna quit for good ,if anyone knows how I can self exclude im all ears.. sorry guys
@RegalCapper
I just need a way to self excluded myself from a panamian ,I have learned that self exclusion is the best,I have self excluded from every American site in my state ,I just wish it applied to every country, im currently using a panamain site,only way I can gamble ,this rams game and knights game.is my last straw
@RegalCapper
I just need a way to self excluded myself from a panamian ,I have learned that self exclusion is the best,I have self excluded from every American site in my state ,I just wish it applied to every country, im currently using a panamain site,only way I can gamble ,this rams game and knights game.is my last straw
Its simple bro.....
1) Delete all this crap off your phone..
And
2).......GO TO GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS
I guarantee the obsession to gamble will leave you if you follow their suggestions or you'll be like some of us here..
Gamble responsibly...
Its not easy to quit ....I did for many many years.
But its alot easier than continuing to Gamble and lose.....
Only a very small percentage of gamblers like us make money consistently...
One Day At A Time...
Godspeed to recovery bro
![]()
Its simple bro.....
1) Delete all this crap off your phone..
And
2).......GO TO GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS
I guarantee the obsession to gamble will leave you if you follow their suggestions or you'll be like some of us here..
Gamble responsibly...
Its not easy to quit ....I did for many many years.
But its alot easier than continuing to Gamble and lose.....
Only a very small percentage of gamblers like us make money consistently...
One Day At A Time...
Godspeed to recovery bro
![]()
Work on your relationship with yourself. Cut down on the negative self talk, stop abusing yourself. Start taking good care of yourself diet, exercise, sleep, no drugs alcohol porn, etc. Get yourself a spouse. Live with a purpose. Find joy elsewhere. Its never too late to pull your ass out the mud and dust the dirt off your shoulder!
Work on your relationship with yourself. Cut down on the negative self talk, stop abusing yourself. Start taking good care of yourself diet, exercise, sleep, no drugs alcohol porn, etc. Get yourself a spouse. Live with a purpose. Find joy elsewhere. Its never too late to pull your ass out the mud and dust the dirt off your shoulder!
i bet you only throw darts.
how are you making your bets?
do you chase? parlays, teasers or both?
sports isnt difficult to beat if you know what to do
i bet you only throw darts.
how are you making your bets?
do you chase? parlays, teasers or both?
sports isnt difficult to beat if you know what to do
@smartbets
sports isnt difficult to beat if you know what to do
When you add up the juice with a five hundred record after close to sixty games played that is not considered easy....just saying ![]()
@smartbets
sports isnt difficult to beat if you know what to do
When you add up the juice with a five hundred record after close to sixty games played that is not considered easy....just saying ![]()
@justliketoplay
sure if you'e .500 on the season, then its just math.
thats why i asked how is he betting? throwing darts? chasingg? parlays? many many factors
@justliketoplay
sure if you'e .500 on the season, then its just math.
thats why i asked how is he betting? throwing darts? chasingg? parlays? many many factors
L @JumpinJeremy55 You must be a ball at parties..wtf are you doing here commenting with a list like that? Gtfo
I just shook my head when he said "Find a spouse"..
Investing into a modern day Western woman is probably the dumbest advice you could give a fellow man during these Modern times where extreme feminism has completely taken over and quietly emasculated, demoralized and neutered most Men.
Other than that, his advice was pretty sound.
L @JumpinJeremy55 You must be a ball at parties..wtf are you doing here commenting with a list like that? Gtfo
I just shook my head when he said "Find a spouse"..
Investing into a modern day Western woman is probably the dumbest advice you could give a fellow man during these Modern times where extreme feminism has completely taken over and quietly emasculated, demoralized and neutered most Men.
Other than that, his advice was pretty sound.
Just try to do one more 14 leg parlay before you quit brother. If it hits then thats the time you quit! Prove it to yourself that you can do it! Good luck!
Just try to do one more 14 leg parlay before you quit brother. If it hits then thats the time you quit! Prove it to yourself that you can do it! Good luck!
@Way2Good
14 leg parlay
. All kidding aside I played an 18 team parlay couple weeks ago and hit 17. Alot of MLs but would have paid 12k. I never do that, just for shits and giggles and dam near won.
@Way2Good
14 leg parlay
. All kidding aside I played an 18 team parlay couple weeks ago and hit 17. Alot of MLs but would have paid 12k. I never do that, just for shits and giggles and dam near won.
Quote Originally Posted by ICAPSports: L @JumpinJeremy55 You must be a ball at parties..wtf are you doing here commenting with a list like that? Gtfo I just shook my head when he said "Find a spouse".. Investing into a modern day Western woman is probably the dumbest advice you could give a fellow man during these Modern times where extreme feminism has completely taken over and quietly emasculated, demoralized and neutered most Men. Other than that, his advice was pretty sound.
Quote Originally Posted by ICAPSports: L @JumpinJeremy55 You must be a ball at parties..wtf are you doing here commenting with a list like that? Gtfo I just shook my head when he said "Find a spouse".. Investing into a modern day Western woman is probably the dumbest advice you could give a fellow man during these Modern times where extreme feminism has completely taken over and quietly emasculated, demoralized and neutered most Men. Other than that, his advice was pretty sound.
have someone that cares about you change your passwords to your gambling apps, and change your recovery emails, phone number, etc., while you're at it.
have someone that cares about you change your passwords to your gambling apps, and change your recovery emails, phone number, etc., while you're at it.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
