Blue Jays EW ticket make/Win ticket @7-1 40$ split. Thats smells like
Ohtani MVP world series winner @14-1 15$ for 220
Springer @ 41-1 @ 10$
Cal MVP @ 50$ FOR 95.40 AMERICAN LEAGUE .... That concludes MLB for bettor or worse. May no god but asunder!!
Things in the Hopper
Blue Jays EW ticket make/Win ticket @7-1 40$ split. Thats smells like
Ohtani MVP world series winner @14-1 15$ for 220
Springer @ 41-1 @ 10$
Cal MVP @ 50$ FOR 95.40 AMERICAN LEAGUE .... That concludes MLB for bettor or worse. May no god but asunder!!
@ABooksNightmare
, ABN I love futures. No difference than buying a stock with a 3 to 5 year window. Taught my skill picking by a Lebanese Gent out of Detroit but was born Canadian. Basically was contrarian but at Hazel Park in the 70's his 1-3-6 EXACTA BOX was legendary. I miss him.
@ABooksNightmare
, ABN I love futures. No difference than buying a stock with a 3 to 5 year window. Taught my skill picking by a Lebanese Gent out of Detroit but was born Canadian. Basically was contrarian but at Hazel Park in the 70's his 1-3-6 EXACTA BOX was legendary. I miss him.
Before I opened this thread, I totally thought it was going to be about Dennis Hopper
I thought Dish Network Hopper.
Before I opened this thread, I totally thought it was going to be about Dennis Hopper
I thought Dish Network Hopper.
@JOHNNY_ODAE
Back then we called them Perfecta's. Raced a few of my horses at Hazel in the early 90's. Canadian driver Jeff James my favorite then.
@JOHNNY_ODAE
Back then we called them Perfecta's. Raced a few of my horses at Hazel in the early 90's. Canadian driver Jeff James my favorite then.
@ABooksNightmare , ABN I love futures. No difference than buying a stock with a 3 to 5 year window. Taught my skill picking by a Lebanese Gent out of Detroit but was born Canadian. Basically was contrarian but at Hazel Park in the 70's his 1-3-6 EXACTA BOX was legendary. I miss him.
my buddies BD ![]()
6-1-3.....plays it all the time...hits a lot.,...![]()
@ABooksNightmare , ABN I love futures. No difference than buying a stock with a 3 to 5 year window. Taught my skill picking by a Lebanese Gent out of Detroit but was born Canadian. Basically was contrarian but at Hazel Park in the 70's his 1-3-6 EXACTA BOX was legendary. I miss him.
my buddies BD ![]()
6-1-3.....plays it all the time...hits a lot.,...![]()
Blue Jays EW ticket make/Win ticket @7-1 40$ split. Thats smells like Ohtani MVP world series winner @14-1 15$ for 220 Springer @ 41-1 @ 10$ Cal MVP @ 50$ FOR 95.40 AMERICAN LEAGUE .... That concludes MLB for bettor or worse. May no god but asunder!!
Blue Jays EW ticket make/Win ticket @7-1 40$ split. Thats smells like Ohtani MVP world series winner @14-1 15$ for 220 Springer @ 41-1 @ 10$ Cal MVP @ 50$ FOR 95.40 AMERICAN LEAGUE .... That concludes MLB for bettor or worse. May no god but asunder!!
Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE: Blue Jays EW ticket make/Win ticket @7-1 40$ split. Thats smells like Ohtani MVP world series winner @14-1 15$ for 220 Springer @ 41-1 @ 10$ Cal MVP @ 50$ FOR 95.40 AMERICAN LEAGUE .... That concludes MLB for bettor or worse. May no god but asunder!! Added today WS MVP Max Muncy @ 28-1 and Freddie @ 10-1. This epiphany came to me during my nap this afternoon Blue Jays to win Game 1 but lose the series @ +325-1. Worth a 33$ wager. Baseball has been very very good to me this year. +668$
Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE: Blue Jays EW ticket make/Win ticket @7-1 40$ split. Thats smells like Ohtani MVP world series winner @14-1 15$ for 220 Springer @ 41-1 @ 10$ Cal MVP @ 50$ FOR 95.40 AMERICAN LEAGUE .... That concludes MLB for bettor or worse. May no god but asunder!! Added today WS MVP Max Muncy @ 28-1 and Freddie @ 10-1. This epiphany came to me during my nap this afternoon Blue Jays to win Game 1 but lose the series @ +325-1. Worth a 33$ wager. Baseball has been very very good to me this year. +668$
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
