In the early 1990’s, it seems like the best team always won and dominated. There wasn’t that many insane, over the top, games that came down to the last play that were orchestrated by stupid, crappy coaching. I remember only a few games in the early 1990 games that came to the last play. I remember that stupid 1994 Dolphins vs Chargers playoff game where Pete Stoyanovich yanked a chip shot field goal on the last play. The 1994 AFC championship game, Steelers vs Chargers, came down to the last play and so did the 1995 Colts vs Steelers AFC game, where Captain Comeback Jon Harbaugh showed his AZZ. I’m probably be wrong but it seems like there is about 12 games a week with these scripted over the top endings created by stupid coaching and crappy referees. This crap is getting old.
The NFL GOT WHAT THEY WANTED!! A bunch of over the top, insane, crazy, down to the last play MARCH MADNESS endings. I don’t remember that many games in the early 1990’s that came down to the last play
In the early 1990’s, it seems like the best team always won and dominated. There wasn’t that many insane, over the top, games that came down to the last play that were orchestrated by stupid, crappy coaching. I remember only a few games in the early 1990 games that came to the last play. I remember that stupid 1994 Dolphins vs Chargers playoff game where Pete Stoyanovich yanked a chip shot field goal on the last play. The 1994 AFC championship game, Steelers vs Chargers, came down to the last play and so did the 1995 Colts vs Steelers AFC game, where Captain Comeback Jon Harbaugh showed his AZZ. I’m probably be wrong but it seems like there is about 12 games a week with these scripted over the top endings created by stupid coaching and crappy referees. This crap is getting old.
Even 10-20 years ago I don’t recall all these last minute dramatic endings. It’s seems every week a few teams come back from down 14-16 points with like 5 minutes left in the game. Not sure how many times I quit watching or paying attention to a game thinking it was over cause a team was up 14-18 points in the fourth and somehow it ends up tied with a minute left. Cant really come up with an explanation as to why this now happens so frequently. Are the refs influenced to call penalties at the right time to make games have more drama at the end to keep viewers and sportbettors engaged til the end. ?! It’s really bizarre .. even crappy teams playing on the road seem to be able to mount 2 - TD comebacks late in games.
Even 10-20 years ago I don’t recall all these last minute dramatic endings. It’s seems every week a few teams come back from down 14-16 points with like 5 minutes left in the game. Not sure how many times I quit watching or paying attention to a game thinking it was over cause a team was up 14-18 points in the fourth and somehow it ends up tied with a minute left. Cant really come up with an explanation as to why this now happens so frequently. Are the refs influenced to call penalties at the right time to make games have more drama at the end to keep viewers and sportbettors engaged til the end. ?! It’s really bizarre .. even crappy teams playing on the road seem to be able to mount 2 - TD comebacks late in games.
@JohnnyZ1976
This is why I think it's setup for the Bears to go to the Superbowl. All these insane, over the top, coming down to the last play of game miracles, is starting to look suspicious.
@JohnnyZ1976
This is why I think it's setup for the Bears to go to the Superbowl. All these insane, over the top, coming down to the last play of game miracles, is starting to look suspicious.
@AJ86
Let me guess, Mr. Highlight watcher and stat reader only. You have the 49ers winning big tonight and have the Rams and Seahawks going to the Superbowl.
@AJ86
Let me guess, Mr. Highlight watcher and stat reader only. You have the 49ers winning big tonight and have the Rams and Seahawks going to the Superbowl.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 186
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,727
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,782
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,119
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,606
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,716
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
