The classless Left is on full display inside the Politics forum of Covers! Specifically inside the thread regarding a 3rd term for President Trump. So what happens? The partisan mod benches Slim! Throws SS to the curb! The antagonists inside the thread move on with impunity! The 2 tiered justice system is not only alive and well in the US but is also alive and well inside Covers! MAGA!
The Classless Left
The classless Left is on full display inside the Politics forum of Covers! Specifically inside the thread regarding a 3rd term for President Trump. So what happens? The partisan mod benches Slim! Throws SS to the curb! The antagonists inside the thread move on with impunity! The 2 tiered justice system is not only alive and well in the US but is also alive and well inside Covers! MAGA!
Ok what did you do now?
Truly something else in here spock! One could not make this up on their best day! Just another fine example of how Lefties hate the truth! MAGA!
Ok what did you do now?
Truly something else in here spock! One could not make this up on their best day! Just another fine example of how Lefties hate the truth! MAGA!
@sundance I guess my aggressive style of debating is a little too much ,for people on the other side..
Yes it is Slim! Yes it is! Amazingly we have election deniers regarding the 2020 election!
@sundance I guess my aggressive style of debating is a little too much ,for people on the other side..
Yes it is Slim! Yes it is! Amazingly we have election deniers regarding the 2020 election!
It’s definitely red and swollen-ish . Or at least it looks broken to bits . And yes I fuckin’ noticed it . Cuz lo and behold I see your semi colon in the midst ……
and yo it looks gross where it is . ![]()
It’s definitely red and swollen-ish . Or at least it looks broken to bits . And yes I fuckin’ noticed it . Cuz lo and behold I see your semi colon in the midst ……
and yo it looks gross where it is . ![]()
@SarasotaSlim
@sundance
I wouldn’t even worry about it with the “ gettin’ boxed “ stuff , you know , cuz it’s probably just an April Fool’s Day prank .
You know how those moderators love to joke around ![]()
@SarasotaSlim
@sundance
I wouldn’t even worry about it with the “ gettin’ boxed “ stuff , you know , cuz it’s probably just an April Fool’s Day prank .
You know how those moderators love to joke around ![]()
I mean the more I think about it the more there’s no denying it . It’s just a practical joke that’s done very well . Kudos to him . He really had us going there for a second . So funny .
Because let’s be honest he sees something more in us than just pure evil or black hearts intertwined with barbed wire that was marinated in the devil’s hatred for anything beautiful .
he’s just like an older big brother that gives you a hard time when you’re growing up , you know , stealing all your baseball cards and stuff , or making out with your 8th grade girlfriend when he’s a sophomore in high school , or charging your friends for gas money when your mom and dad make him drive you guys around because he has his license and you and your buddies barely have pubic hair .
you guys dig what I’m saying ?
it’s tough love . He respects us and just wants to see more out of us . I for one am going to show him what a stellar lil bro I can be . Because I appreciate him trying to squeeze that extra juicy goodness out of my already tremendous philanthropic form .
bless you wallstreet . I finally understand . ![]()
I mean the more I think about it the more there’s no denying it . It’s just a practical joke that’s done very well . Kudos to him . He really had us going there for a second . So funny .
Because let’s be honest he sees something more in us than just pure evil or black hearts intertwined with barbed wire that was marinated in the devil’s hatred for anything beautiful .
he’s just like an older big brother that gives you a hard time when you’re growing up , you know , stealing all your baseball cards and stuff , or making out with your 8th grade girlfriend when he’s a sophomore in high school , or charging your friends for gas money when your mom and dad make him drive you guys around because he has his license and you and your buddies barely have pubic hair .
you guys dig what I’m saying ?
it’s tough love . He respects us and just wants to see more out of us . I for one am going to show him what a stellar lil bro I can be . Because I appreciate him trying to squeeze that extra juicy goodness out of my already tremendous philanthropic form .
bless you wallstreet . I finally understand . ![]()
I know what you mean by the thread title though because sometimes they have so little class it’s like they’re playing hooky .
ya dig ?
you gotta put the work in and talk out your problems , so you can get to a better understanding . And possibly a resolution .
not go silent and mute ……
and just spam post the same story that you quote and reply to yourself about . Over and over again .
on a scale of 1 to 10 value-wise , ok , I’ll give you a 5 for passing along the information by posting the story …..
but the non existent discussion , besides the back patting and the emojis gets you a big fat value of zero . In my book anyway .
Don’t those guys have higher standards ?
I know what you mean by the thread title though because sometimes they have so little class it’s like they’re playing hooky .
ya dig ?
you gotta put the work in and talk out your problems , so you can get to a better understanding . And possibly a resolution .
not go silent and mute ……
and just spam post the same story that you quote and reply to yourself about . Over and over again .
on a scale of 1 to 10 value-wise , ok , I’ll give you a 5 for passing along the information by posting the story …..
but the non existent discussion , besides the back patting and the emojis gets you a big fat value of zero . In my book anyway .
Don’t those guys have higher standards ?
I slapbox fake etiquette to the point that it crumbles and it has to call “ uncle “ ,
cuz nephew I’m too reputable ,
to have these grandfathered in bastards with their bad intentions and problems ,
think that they can massacre me and my family tree so baby here’s their bottle uh :
Son I throttle the impossible for fun , and I reduce doofuses and goober doods with their highly illogical pirated philosophical funk that’s corrupt ,
into crying into the puddles their eyes have already done and continue to supply so you can whine , wince and shrug
if you can’t read with rhythm , cadence , or a passion ,
for oratory artistry and the amazement that is rappin’ ,
cuz Cap’n , you just got Crunched , cuz I’m a cereal killer , and you’re seriously delirious …..just something to munch …….
![]()
* it should be easier to get along with people , but in conversations they never want to give , and instead only take take take . Sorry but that’s not real ![]()
I slapbox fake etiquette to the point that it crumbles and it has to call “ uncle “ ,
cuz nephew I’m too reputable ,
to have these grandfathered in bastards with their bad intentions and problems ,
think that they can massacre me and my family tree so baby here’s their bottle uh :
Son I throttle the impossible for fun , and I reduce doofuses and goober doods with their highly illogical pirated philosophical funk that’s corrupt ,
into crying into the puddles their eyes have already done and continue to supply so you can whine , wince and shrug
if you can’t read with rhythm , cadence , or a passion ,
for oratory artistry and the amazement that is rappin’ ,
cuz Cap’n , you just got Crunched , cuz I’m a cereal killer , and you’re seriously delirious …..just something to munch …….
![]()
* it should be easier to get along with people , but in conversations they never want to give , and instead only take take take . Sorry but that’s not real ![]()
Bouncin’ like a Baltimore booty ……
Out of the playoffs you’re Ravens lost you’re salty you’re moody
James Harbaugh’s a fraud his little brother is too see
Cuz you be , too loving towards the beauty
of the fun loving and the rushing and the diamond encrusted jeweled teeth
And The beating up on the butts of the league 42 to a brutal 3
Trust me it’s tomfoolery
cuz that motherfucker might light it up against the scrubs but when it comes to Dubs at it’s most crucialest gee
Lamar fucks up , and in truth he’s a thief
Cuz he steals away your dreams in the most cruelest and evil means
so please
jerk it if you need
to help yourself or your mental health and hell even godspeed
But go twerk somewhere else or else potsie ![]()
Bouncin’ like a Baltimore booty ……
Out of the playoffs you’re Ravens lost you’re salty you’re moody
James Harbaugh’s a fraud his little brother is too see
Cuz you be , too loving towards the beauty
of the fun loving and the rushing and the diamond encrusted jeweled teeth
And The beating up on the butts of the league 42 to a brutal 3
Trust me it’s tomfoolery
cuz that motherfucker might light it up against the scrubs but when it comes to Dubs at it’s most crucialest gee
Lamar fucks up , and in truth he’s a thief
Cuz he steals away your dreams in the most cruelest and evil means
so please
jerk it if you need
to help yourself or your mental health and hell even godspeed
But go twerk somewhere else or else potsie ![]()
![]()
I shimmy passed the critical mass , that’s ready to ignite the night like the lights at a Christmas Mass , at midnight where the sights are ripe with a weird state of bliss , as the church wears an illumination embrace across it’s facing like the kid with braces did in the sixth grade and shit
motherfuckers make what’s minimally invasive nuclear hate it stinks
I guess a papal state can turn to atheist if you go against their grain , but hey , hay is for horses , so I don’t pray to it
but I pray for you and your wayward views
Cuz my sermon’s of this Earth but gets played at Heaven’s Gate on Zoom
chuch .
![]()
I shimmy passed the critical mass , that’s ready to ignite the night like the lights at a Christmas Mass , at midnight where the sights are ripe with a weird state of bliss , as the church wears an illumination embrace across it’s facing like the kid with braces did in the sixth grade and shit
motherfuckers make what’s minimally invasive nuclear hate it stinks
I guess a papal state can turn to atheist if you go against their grain , but hey , hay is for horses , so I don’t pray to it
but I pray for you and your wayward views
Cuz my sermon’s of this Earth but gets played at Heaven’s Gate on Zoom
chuch .
Let's be honest for a moment. The Left inside America is very evil and very dangerous! Inside the link below is a montage of unpatriotic Lefties justifying the shutdown because it is the only political leverage they have. Spoiler alert. Pocahontas makes an appearance with worthless Bernie! This is without mention of what turned out be a False Flag on 6 January 2020! Posters inside Covers actually voted for these pos! Here you go! MAGA!
MONTAGE: Democrat leaders admit on tape that they shut the government as leverage — The Donald
Let's be honest for a moment. The Left inside America is very evil and very dangerous! Inside the link below is a montage of unpatriotic Lefties justifying the shutdown because it is the only political leverage they have. Spoiler alert. Pocahontas makes an appearance with worthless Bernie! This is without mention of what turned out be a False Flag on 6 January 2020! Posters inside Covers actually voted for these pos! Here you go! MAGA!
MONTAGE: Democrat leaders admit on tape that they shut the government as leverage — The Donald
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
