I shudder to think how much money was lost just now..![]()
Talk about an absolute bloodbath in this game
tinfoil hats are out in full force.
Do gamblers ever accept that they just made a bad pick? I bet detriot and lost. Game wasnt rigged, detriot is not a very good team, just like the chiefs this year, but everybody keeps betting them. Goff played like total crap and no players stepped up to the plate. Yeah i know all the millionaire players gave up the shot to go to the playoffs, lolllll
Who exactly rigged the game? The sportsbook or nfl. If it was the sports book, which one did the rigging, cause theres 25k legal sports books in the world, so which one and how did they do it? If it was the nfl, what do they gain by rigging minny to win? Lose the 25 billion they make a year and ruin their business.
Some of you are getting insane with this rigging bullshit and its time for Covers to start giving these people the boot. Its getting comical, player loses a bet, game was rigged.
Then frigging quit gambling on this stuff.
tinfoil hats are out in full force.
Do gamblers ever accept that they just made a bad pick? I bet detriot and lost. Game wasnt rigged, detriot is not a very good team, just like the chiefs this year, but everybody keeps betting them. Goff played like total crap and no players stepped up to the plate. Yeah i know all the millionaire players gave up the shot to go to the playoffs, lolllll
Who exactly rigged the game? The sportsbook or nfl. If it was the sports book, which one did the rigging, cause theres 25k legal sports books in the world, so which one and how did they do it? If it was the nfl, what do they gain by rigging minny to win? Lose the 25 billion they make a year and ruin their business.
Some of you are getting insane with this rigging bullshit and its time for Covers to start giving these people the boot. Its getting comical, player loses a bet, game was rigged.
Then frigging quit gambling on this stuff.
@cd329
It’s not the bad pick to me… it’s the must win and a third string QB… nothing in that says take minn. I had Detroit in big for me moneyline parlay… nothing would say take Minnesota in this situation…. I believe the tv said minn had -7 yards passing… and they were winning… what are the odds of that… thru 3 qtrs. -7 yards passing and have the lead. The only thing I could say is turnovers… coach for Detroit has gone from genius… to loser. In one full season. How did that happen… I had broncos in that parlay… so that is shot now. Great pick if ya took soda. They controlled entire game. With third string QB.
@cd329
It’s not the bad pick to me… it’s the must win and a third string QB… nothing in that says take minn. I had Detroit in big for me moneyline parlay… nothing would say take Minnesota in this situation…. I believe the tv said minn had -7 yards passing… and they were winning… what are the odds of that… thru 3 qtrs. -7 yards passing and have the lead. The only thing I could say is turnovers… coach for Detroit has gone from genius… to loser. In one full season. How did that happen… I had broncos in that parlay… so that is shot now. Great pick if ya took soda. They controlled entire game. With third string QB.
@cd329 It’s not the bad pick to me… it’s the must win and a third string QB… nothing in that says take minn. I had Detroit in big for me moneyline parlay… nothing would say take Minnesota in this situation…. I believe the tv said minn had -7 yards passing… and they were winning… what are the odds of that… thru 3 qtrs. -7 yards passing and have the lead. The only thing I could say is turnovers… coach for Detroit has gone from genius… to loser. In one full season. How did that happen… I had broncos in that parlay… so that is shot now. Great pick if ya took soda. They controlled entire game. With third string QB.
3rd string or not, hes still an nfl player, secondly all the players around him played great and goff played like the 3rd stringer. Coach sucks and always has. His asst was the brains of the team. Campbell is joe rockhead
@cd329 It’s not the bad pick to me… it’s the must win and a third string QB… nothing in that says take minn. I had Detroit in big for me moneyline parlay… nothing would say take Minnesota in this situation…. I believe the tv said minn had -7 yards passing… and they were winning… what are the odds of that… thru 3 qtrs. -7 yards passing and have the lead. The only thing I could say is turnovers… coach for Detroit has gone from genius… to loser. In one full season. How did that happen… I had broncos in that parlay… so that is shot now. Great pick if ya took soda. They controlled entire game. With third string QB.
3rd string or not, hes still an nfl player, secondly all the players around him played great and goff played like the 3rd stringer. Coach sucks and always has. His asst was the brains of the team. Campbell is joe rockhead
If gamblers truly believe all the games are rigged, why is it none of these bettors are cashing in on the rigged teams. Amazing how at the end of every game, no matter which side wins, the game was rigged. Tells all of us which team the game is gonna be rigged for before the game starts. This should be easy for all you tinfoil bettors
If gamblers truly believe all the games are rigged, why is it none of these bettors are cashing in on the rigged teams. Amazing how at the end of every game, no matter which side wins, the game was rigged. Tells all of us which team the game is gonna be rigged for before the game starts. This should be easy for all you tinfoil bettors
Minny was the bet of the week for me, especially after the big line jump. I can see how folks got suckered on Detroit though. They listened to all that Lions' hype and got suckered. They were 'tits up in a ditch' from the get go.
And all this BS about games being rigged is silly. You would never need to rig a game with such variance as football.
Minny was the bet of the week for me, especially after the big line jump. I can see how folks got suckered on Detroit though. They listened to all that Lions' hype and got suckered. They were 'tits up in a ditch' from the get go.
And all this BS about games being rigged is silly. You would never need to rig a game with such variance as football.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 186
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,781
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,808
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,605
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,715
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
