Lost last week....took a hit to the wallet...
on to this week...
Bills -9 ( Max bet ) ![]()
Bills / Dolphins Over 50 ( 50u ) ![]()
Fade away.....I'm Iced cold...
Lost last week....took a hit to the wallet...
on to this week...
Bills -9 ( Max bet ) ![]()
Bills / Dolphins Over 50 ( 50u ) ![]()
Fade away.....I'm Iced cold...
Lost last week....took a hit to the wallet...
on to this week...
Bills -9 ( Max bet ) ![]()
Bills / Dolphins Over 50 ( 50u ) ![]()
Fade away.....I'm Iced cold...
can I ask you are you a female or male ?
i put ladies and gents in the news letter assumed it was you being the female if wrong apologies
can I ask you are you a female or male ?
i put ladies and gents in the news letter assumed it was you being the female if wrong apologies
@kidd22 - Male , NP ![]()
Adding:
Bills -9 ( Max bet ) ![]()
Bills -8 ( Max bet x3 ) ![]()
Bills / Dolphins Over 50 (Max bet x4 )
Cyrax Special
The total is at 50 , down from the 50.5 , with 55% of bets/83% of cash on the Under. The public seems to the like a lot of Under this week.. Will the public win two weeks in a row? I guess we'll see. I'll side with the house. more often than not , the house usually win.
@kidd22 - Male , NP ![]()
Adding:
Bills -9 ( Max bet ) ![]()
Bills -8 ( Max bet x3 ) ![]()
Bills / Dolphins Over 50 (Max bet x4 )
Cyrax Special
The total is at 50 , down from the 50.5 , with 55% of bets/83% of cash on the Under. The public seems to the like a lot of Under this week.. Will the public win two weeks in a row? I guess we'll see. I'll side with the house. more often than not , the house usually win.
