We went 4-0 on that Indy game earlier.
take
ole miss +6
over 53 1/2
@YardiMatt
I don't get losers like you that go into people post when my job is to put money in your pocket. Whoever faded me today is going to be broke and begging for my picks this week. There's a reason why I stopped posting for a while. It's losers like you who think you can jinx my plays or get in my head. It's sad that people like you don't have a brain of your own and know how to cap a game or help people win.
@YardiMatt
I don't get losers like you that go into people post when my job is to put money in your pocket. Whoever faded me today is going to be broke and begging for my picks this week. There's a reason why I stopped posting for a while. It's losers like you who think you can jinx my plays or get in my head. It's sad that people like you don't have a brain of your own and know how to cap a game or help people win.
@LaLa_nation
It's crazy. I'm a not a good copper, so I come to this site follow guys like you. Then insecure pussys fallow all the good guys around and cry when they lose one out of six
@LaLa_nation
It's crazy. I'm a not a good copper, so I come to this site follow guys like you. Then insecure pussys fallow all the good guys around and cry when they lose one out of six
@collectNOW
You must not like FREE money. It's sad when people like you don't know how to cap games and understand my system. Please do not look in my post ever again because you my friend are a loser tonight when you should have been king vs your bookie. I'm a bookie worst nightmare in the playoffs and bowls.
@collectNOW
You must not like FREE money. It's sad when people like you don't know how to cap games and understand my system. Please do not look in my post ever again because you my friend are a loser tonight when you should have been king vs your bookie. I'm a bookie worst nightmare in the playoffs and bowls.
@kidd22
I posted early before some hurt dudes complain because they don't have skills but tell people to fade people and they got burned by my 6-0. Now that I'm in the penalty. I can't post the winners over the weekend. Stupid clowns who only hurting themselves because they hate to be wrong.
@kidd22
I posted early before some hurt dudes complain because they don't have skills but tell people to fade people and they got burned by my 6-0. Now that I'm in the penalty. I can't post the winners over the weekend. Stupid clowns who only hurting themselves because they hate to be wrong.
