WOW, how do I call family to bail me outta here? I apologize for letting some trolls get the best of me and getting my Italian blood fiery and boiling. Forgive me for I have sinned and sorry I fought the law, but the law won!! A 3-0 yesterday, although he pulled 2 out of his A$$ in NCAAF with BYU Cougars-3.5 & San Diego St+6.5 both getting backdoors in the final min of their games. He easily cashed the NFL on Derrick Henry Over 73.5 Rush Yrds cashing it 30 secs into the 2nd qtr.
Today he called in (4) plays with (2) sides and (2) props. For today in the NFL he has Arizona Cardinals+7.5, New Orleans Saints ML-120, Rico Dowdle Over 46.5 Rush Yrds, & Aaron Rodgers NO INT-140. All (4) of these kickoff in 1 hr 30 mins at 1:00pm est.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
WOW, how do I call family to bail me outta here? I apologize for letting some trolls get the best of me and getting my Italian blood fiery and boiling. Forgive me for I have sinned and sorry I fought the law, but the law won!! A 3-0 yesterday, although he pulled 2 out of his A$$ in NCAAF with BYU Cougars-3.5 & San Diego St+6.5 both getting backdoors in the final min of their games. He easily cashed the NFL on Derrick Henry Over 73.5 Rush Yrds cashing it 30 secs into the 2nd qtr.
Today he called in (4) plays with (2) sides and (2) props. For today in the NFL he has Arizona Cardinals+7.5, New Orleans Saints ML-120, Rico Dowdle Over 46.5 Rush Yrds, & Aaron Rodgers NO INT-140. All (4) of these kickoff in 1 hr 30 mins at 1:00pm est.